Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic that we're arguing about whether Oliver is still relevant when he is literally referenced in the thread title (that was selected by winning a popular vote on the last thread).

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The stuff inside the orange plate looks like vomit. I don’t know why someone would even take a photo of that. 🤦🏼‍♀️
You can make healthy food in 15-20 minutes, she’s so lazy. If she spent less time catching up with these threads, she could eat a proper meal. I pity poor Mabel when she’s gonna start eating food.

Reactions: 14
Thought I’d check out what my ‘local’ looks like for the Carrie tour- attached picture is for York.
Check the theatre's website direct, and then check Ticket master.

Last time she toured, my local venue had half of the tickets on sale and it showed half were sold out. Went on Ticket master and they had the sold out ones. So not actually sold out at all. I ended up getting a seat filler ticket, it was still only 2/3 full, and it was genuinely one of the most boring nights of my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What would have been a good use of her time when she finished her panto employment would have been spending the month filling the freezer with batch cooked healthy ish meals.
At 10 weeks in with Mabel not being like other babies and being on the world’s strictest routine, you’d think Carrie would be free to cook.
Get hello fresh (or similar) if it’s that bad - they love gifting to mildly famous people on Insta.

Reactions: 20
You know, it’s fine that she can’t cook. But to act as if she’s not cooking only because she now has a baby is a lie.
I’m sure she’ll get a sponsored deal for baby/toddler meals in a few months, so she doesn’t have to start cooking for Moby.

Reactions: 18
Check the theatre's website direct, and then check Ticket master.

Last time she toured, my local venue had half of the tickets on sale and it showed half were sold out. Went on Ticket master and they had the sold out ones. So not actually sold out at all. I ended up getting a seat filler ticket, it was still only 2/3 full, and it was genuinely one of the most boring nights of my life.
Found the ticketmaster page, so I’ve attached them both so you can see them side by side. I wish I could superimpose them over each other because that would help to see the difference. People have mainly bought from the middle section of the stalls. Definitely not as sold out as it first seemed.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
with the state she is in now and how she presents herself online, i can't believe oliver was ever with her tbh
just grotesque vibes

Reactions: 18
Is this a new thing, or has she always had an Instagram pretending to be Edgar?!
also, Carrie, get a plate! It would look less like cat sick
Yeah she made it fairly soon after Edgar was adopted
She barely posts on it really, tbh I had forgotten that it existed

I think posting her microwave meals is fishing for free grub - hello fresh etc.
That ship has sailed, she got a hello fresh freebie once but they probably noticed it was a waste of their money. Can’t see her young dumb subscribers being willing to cook, so they wouldn’t be influenced by that.
---
You know, it’s fine that she can’t cook.
Hope she will make an effort for her child and learn some basics. It’s fine not knowing how to cook when your partner does or when you will pay someone to do it for you or you’re able to figure some basics out because you’re not lazy. But it is not fine when you bring a child into the world and you and your lazy partner get by eating junk food and have doubled in size since being together. Wouldn’t wanna subject a child to that. 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️
At least she has a few more months to sort out her tit.

Reactions: 9
That ship has sailed, she got a hello fresh freebie once but they probably noticed it was a waste of their money. Can’t see her young dumb subscribers being willing to cook, so they wouldn’t be influenced by that.
---

Hope she will make an effort for her child and learn some basics. It’s fine not knowing how to cook when your partner does or when you will pay someone to do it for you or you’re able to figure some basics out because you’re not lazy. But it is not fine when you bring a child into the world and you and your lazy partner get by eating junk food and have doubled in size since being together. Wouldn’t wanna subject a child to that. 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️
At least she has a few more months to sort out her tit.
She won’t though. Then she’s off on tour with her private chefs and after that she will either do panto or whatever else she can get. She doesn’t care enough to learn the basics. I’m sure her mum is happy enough to do it all.
Obviously Joel could also make an effort but if cooking was one of his skill, I’m sure Carrie would have let us know in her desperate attempts to show us his many many positive sides.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.