Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely not, they were at Wicked last week just the two of them, acting super cute. I think Oli knew the orchestra conductor because he stayed behind to introduce him to Alessia. They were almost the last two to leave the auditorium.

But anyway, in Carrie subscriber news, what the actual duck is this supposed to mean??
View attachment 2934693
Me when I was 16 and thought I was deep for knowing who Sylvia Plath was

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah, even she knows the second baby has little to no impact. She's done all the Big Life Things too quickly, entirely out of spite and desperation.
As well as rushing to do these Big Life Things for the wrong reasons, I think the speed at which she's hit these milestones will be something she will regret at one point. Like, other than sad Disney holidays what is there for them to look forward to? Mabel's milestones I suppose, but knowing her parents they'll make every one about themselves.

Reactions: 17
I think Carrie wants more on than one child and she’ll want to get it over with quickly, so she can get rid of Shrek after. My vote is for two under two.
Maybe she can pregnant at her tour again! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tbf, what's Carrie gonna do if Boreliver gets engaged? Get married for the third time? She's got nothing left in her arsenal.
Oh she will have a massive breakdown rants, full of passive aggressive and aggressive aggressive comments and digs about people lieing to her.

Not comprehending she was the problem all along

Oliver and his gf are still very much part of the Carrie and joel story, as Carrie regularly proves.

Reactions: 20
Do we have any more clues to what show she's going into, gone quiet after the photo shoot.

Reactions: 6
As well as rushing to do these Big Life Things for the wrong reasons, I think the speed at which she's hit these milestones will be something she will regret at one point. Like, other than sad Disney holidays what is there for them to look forward to? Mabel's milestones I suppose, but knowing her parents they'll make every one about themselves.
Getting Married, seeing the world for 5 years with the woman I love, then having a kid was the best thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was doing some work fixing something in a cinema today and we played an ads and trailer reel to test things once it was all working and there was an ad for Joanie Clothing in there.

Reminded me of Crabbie's collaboration with Joanie back in the day. This particular ad had a good looking redhead in it which also served to remind me of Crabbie - had me wondering if Crabbie could have gone on to be in their cinema ads if things had gone better.

Also reminded me of how it's weird how, with a couple of exceptions, her collaborations and sponsorships never seem to last very long do they? There was the one collection with Joanie and then it was dropped and everything put on sale.

There haven't been any nespresso, guylian, or doughnut freebies for ages. Just the misguided pram lot and the odd makeup/soap thing whatever it is.

Reactions: 5
Outside theatre people, would anyone know who she was? I’m guessing the Joanie collab was when she was on the west end still. Now she’s doing panto… that’s like having an old soap star advertising a big brand, unlikely to happen

Reactions: 8
She could cancel the tour with some excuse about spending time with her daughter and save face

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.