Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. The Oliver & Alessia stans on here can make their own rave thread about them.
Crazy comment. When you’re the one who refuses to open the Carrie rave thread.
Literally nobody raved about them. A question was asked and answered, topic closed. How triggering can that be??

Reactions: 34
Crazy comment. When you’re the one who refuses to open the Carrie rave thread.
Literally nobody raved about them. A question was asked and answered, topic closed. How triggering can that be??
Lol, I'm not raving about Carrie, and if you paid attention you'd know that. People are posting gushing posts about Oliver & Alessia regularly, and it belongs somewhere else 👋

Reactions: 2
Anytime they post something together Carrie has a breakdown, so they definitely belong here. 😂😂😂

They also belong here because comparison is fun as is seeing how Oliver is thriving without her and she’s going downhill. It just goes to show how toxic Carrie is to herself and those around her. Funny enough, even Joel looks and behaves much worse since he’s with her, they bring out with worst in each other. 🤡🤡

Policing is not an option, but skipping posts that don’t interest you is always an option. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Personally, I would like to suggest to Oliver to get engaged anytime soon. The thread will finally be interesting again. Also, would much, much, much rather talk about her ex boyfriend than her breastfeeding and scheduling and momma talk. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lol, I'm not raving about Carrie, and if you paid attention you'd know that. People are posting gushing posts about Oliver & Alessia regularly, and it belongs somewhere else 👋
Well if you’re policing, then sure, let’s determine what else belongs elsewhere. People also talk about shows Carrie hasn’t been a part of in years and gush about other performers in those roles. Surely that shouldn’t be discussed either. Or maybe, just let people talk about Carrie-related topics.

Reactions: 24
Tbf, what's Carrie gonna do if Boreliver gets engaged? Get married for the third time? She's got nothing left in her arsenal.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Does anyone else think Oliver and Alessia might have broken up? Is it just me or have they gone quiet recently?
Absolutely not, they were at Wicked last week just the two of them, acting super cute. I think Oli knew the orchestra conductor because he stayed behind to introduce him to Alessia. They were almost the last two to leave the auditorium.

But anyway, in Carrie subscriber news, what the actual duck is this supposed to mean??
IMG_5280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Get pregnant again.
Nah, even she knows the second baby has little to no impact. She's done all the Big Life Things too quickly, entirely out of spite and desperation.

Perhaps she'll go the other way and get divorced, spouting off as loudly as she can about how terrible marriage is so she can piss on his parade.

Reactions: 21
Tbf, what's Carrie gonna do if Boreliver gets engaged? Get married for the third time? She's got nothing left in her arsenal.
It'll probably push her to conveniently forget to "protect" her daughters privacy and hastily book a family photoshoot to plaster all over social media

Reactions: 18
Nah, even she knows the second baby has little to no impact. She's done all the Big Life Things too quickly, entirely out of spite and desperation.

Perhaps she'll go the other way and get divorced, spouting off as loudly as she can about how terrible marriage is so she can piss on his parade.
She’s too proud to get divorced. She’ll just be miserable after rushing to check boxes off instead living her life.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely not, they were at Wicked last week just the two of them, acting super cute. I think Oli knew the orchestra conductor because he stayed behind to introduce him to Alessia. They were almost the last two to leave the auditorium.

But anyway, in Carrie subscriber news, what the actual duck is this supposed to mean??
View attachment 2934693
The fact that she wrote this and thought it was good enough to share 😂😂 it's incoherent and basic af

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Renew their vows and have a third ceremony because why not 🤣
Ooh, where next?? A Disney park seems the obvious choice... maybe too obvious... The London Dungeons?? SoOoOo quirky 🤪 Beggar's Call workshop? Circus? Whatever the opposite of what Oliver does.. Church? NO, Richard Dawkins' garden. Hotel? NO, Victoria Palace stage door. Woodland Wedding? NO!! The Mines of Moria, Balrog officiating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2934693
Sounds like the poems you write in school for literature class and get a C out of pity. 😂😂

Speaking of exes, we’ve also spoken a lot about Pete and his new social media persona and people didn’t mind. I’d take any of those posts about Oli or Pete over the bore that is Carrie since becoming a mother. She was boring before but it was fun to talk about it, now her posts put me to sleep.

Reactions: 32
Guys please stop arguing or @Pistachiyo will get the Waitrose photo out again

Failing that, I will go and find the asscrack photos. I’ll do it!!! I’m a woman on the edge!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

View attachment 2934693
It’s giving ✨ primary school poetry ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she publicly sucking up to someone that she doesn’t even have the decency to follow? She follows two of her own accounts (and hashtag 😬), but not someone she considers a legend? He doesn’t follow her either, or probably even know who she is.
IMG_5225.jpeg
IMG_5223.jpeg

IMG_5224.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.