Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you have been reading Tattle without telling me that you have been reading Tattle 🤡😂🤡
View attachment 2929006
This post makes no sense. She's telling her followers that if they're boring their friends and family to stop and talk to her instead whilst saying that despite people telling her she's boring, she's going to continue talking at them regardless. Shouldn't her advice to her followers be for them to tell their friends and family that this is important to tell and to continue to talk about it regardless as that's what she says she's going to do?

Reactions: 18
I think it's just a way to get engagement on her post, she's imagining 1000s of mums will want to talk to her and make her look really popular, which will help with all the companies she's trying to sell her Mumma brand to.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think Oliver and Alessia might have broken up? Is it just me or have they gone quiet recently?

Reactions: 2
Basically every role that Carrie thinks she is iconic for is one where someone who came after or with her is better remembered and more successful for it. Ailsa is widely regarded as the best UK Veronica we’ve ever had. Kingsley Morton was a better Wednesday and got more praise for the role than Carrie did. Nathania Ong is probably the most beloved recent Eponine and there’s been a bunch of others. Georgina was a better Cinderella and has had an amazing career off the back of that show
As far as I know most people don't like Carrie's Veronica. Which is ironic, since she thinks it's her best role ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think Oliver and Alessia might have broken up? Is it just me or have they gone quiet recently?
From what I’ve seen, it seems that if they’re not on holiday together they don’t really post about themselves (as a couple). Still possible though of course that they’ve broken up.

Reactions: 16
They have always kept their relationship on the down low when it comes to posting online so I think things are fine
Alessia might be busy with rehearsals for Burlesque

Reactions: 14
This post makes no sense. She's telling her followers that if they're boring their friends and family to stop and talk to her instead whilst saying that despite people telling her she's boring, she's going to continue talking at them regardless. Shouldn't her advice to her followers be for them to tell their friends and family that this is important to tell and to continue to talk about it regardless as that's what she says she's going to do?
Also she is not remotely interested in her followers babies 😭 that is a massive lie.

I haven’t heard near as much about my month-old granddaughter’s life and my daughter’s breastfeeding/sleeping schedule troubles, and they live with me. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oliver and Alessia live together don’t they? Messy breakup if that is the case. Don’t think it is though, just think they’re low key.

Reactions: 10
Could we get make oliver thread in future for posts about him? I honestly couldn't care less about what he does, and it just clogs up the forum.

Reactions: 9
Could we get make oliver thread in future for posts about him? I honestly couldn't care less about what he does, and it just clogs up the forum.
Agreed. I'm barely interested in Gary and John, even less so her Haunted Ventriloquist's Dummy of an ex who hasn't been relevant to this thread for over two years now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Agreed. I'm barely interested in Gary and John, even less so her Haunted Ventriloquist's Dummy of an ex who hasn't been relevant to this thread for over two years now.

You leave Slappy out of this - and don’t call him a dummy 😳

(Sorry I’ve just seen goosebumps waaaayyyyy too many times 🤣)

I too wish O & A had their own thread for people to speculate on. The ass crack twins are tedious enough 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those were fours posts about Oliver including the question that started it. I think the thread will survive, it’s not like Carrie has done anything interesting in the last two months 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Those were fours posts about Oliver including the question that started it. I think the thread will survive, it’s not like Carrie has done anything interesting in the last two months 😁
This tbh, it’s an improvement over any of the things we’ve been talking about recently.

I don’t think they’ve broken up anyway, just busy and quite private when it comes to social media.

Seeing as there's nothing else to talk about - remember when someone left a restaurant review and in it they slagged off Gary and John for being there at the same time and being loud and annoying doing their #BINfluencer crap?

Good times, good times.

(If anyone needs a refresh):
1715664656736.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Only Carrie would do the "I take my whiskey neat" tiktok trend with her own pictures. Here is a tip for you: the second picture is supposed to be hot ...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oliver isn't interesting enough for his own thread, but he still lives rent free in Carries (and Joel's tbh) head so he is definitely still relevant here.

You know when he does something big, it triggers an 'I'm fine, I'm happy, I'm better off' rant post from Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve been avoided this thread and any thread with baby chat for a while for personal reasons. I got a jump scare yesterday in my local Easons.
IMG_1916.jpeg

found in the bargain bin alongside Tyler Oakley Binge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

This. The Oliver & Alessia stans on here can make their own rave thread about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.