Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Gary 😂😂 even that post was boring.

Don't worry though your weird stalkers fans know what there is to know about Mabel, privacy is not just keeping her face covered, it is keeping her life private.

If you had gone out every day, you would have plastered it over instagram, awaits photo ............... 😂😂😂

You are a bore and as your posts are public for all to see people are entitled to an opinion.

Also Mabel is not a creature and you are not chatting to family and friends, you are chatting to total random strangers on the Internet, are you really that dumb? 🙄

ALSO WE DO NOT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT CRACKED NIPPLES, WHAT bleeping PLANET ARE YOU ON?

Reactions: 20
What a luxury it is to be able to spend time with your baby and partner for long stretches almost every day. She has no idea. Has she not been out with Mabel on her own in two months (PPD notwithstanding)? She makes it sound like Joel's matinee is the first time she's gone out on her own, out of sufferance. Even taking the pram around the block for example or out locally with her mum. I feel it would've been documented though the walks with Joel (if they happened) seemingly haven't been, so 🤷‍♀️

Even her story about bumping into a stranger (again, if it happened) positions her as the *expert*. Mabel isn't that much older than 6 weeks (9 weeks? 10 weeks?) which is still very early days and babies are all different. How does she have the authority to say 'it gets better' and repeat it confidently on social media like some kind of guru? Maybe the other woman had a dream baby, what does Carrie know? Or a colicky baby and it's going to get worse before it gets better. Poor woman having to listen to Carrie booming away 😂

Reactions: 31
What a luxury it is to be able to spend time with your baby and partner for long stretches almost every day. She has no idea. Has she not been out with Mabel on her own in two months (PPD notwithstanding)? She makes it sound like Joel's matinee is the first time she's gone out on her own, out of sufferance. Even taking the pram around the block for example or out locally with her mum. I feel it would've been documented though the walks with Joel (if they happened) seemingly haven't been, so 🤷‍♀️
This is one of the hardest things for me with watching Carrie. She has NO IDEA how lucky and blessed she is. Especially when she tries to caveat it by saying things like she has friends who went through IVF, she thought conceiving would be way harder! Or how working class her childhood was, they only went to Disney every single year! And she's been bullied before, she had brown eyes and blonde hair and was so talented kids were jealous of her!

For me it's a dead giveaway when she says things like she knows early miscarriage is so common, but still told her whole family, close friends, normal friends, and even coworkers as soon as she peed on the stick. Like what a naive sweet summer child. One thing I've learned from trying to concieve is that early loss is mindblowingly common. But she never really considers that could happen to her, because bad things just don't really happen to her. The worst thing that ever happened to her was a breakup. Maybe one bad boss.

(I don't wish bad on her btw. She's just naive, ungrateful and hard to stomach.)

Reactions: 39
CHF #98 Biggest baby bore you've ever met, give us peace and take it to Mumsnet

Reactions: 34
Thank god they didn't bring Mabel to the workshop today, although no doubt there'll be annoyed fans who expected her to be there

Reactions: 13
Judging by the stories she’s shared, it’s the usual super fans who are going to these things. I recognise most of their names just from things on here. These girls are not there because Carrie is apparently some sort of west end superstar that you could learn anything from- they are just paying to see their parasocial bestie.

Guys, if any of you are reading here, i GUARANTEE joely and Karen are bitching and laughing about you all. Particularly if you aren’t good singers. They are bitchy, luvvie fake people- they want your money. That is all. They aren’t your friends.

Reactions: 30
They definitely won’t be able to sustain the “masterclasses” with just Superfans. It’s crazy to me that they spend money on a glorified meet and greet. Also, the word “master class” implies they’re the top west end/broadway performers, but it feels like Carrie and Joel aren’t really arsed who is “teaching” the classes, so shouldn’t be called that. Hence why they haven’t actually announced who’s doing the summer ones, as they’ve probably sent emails to their address book and are waiting for replies.
I’m unsure how these, mainly girls, got to be such big fans of her? They look youngish, so would have been young children when she was in Heathers and les mis. I find it creepy how they all put things about how much love they have for her and more gushing things. They act like she’s their BFF, and yet she wouldn’t have a clue who they were outside of stage door/beggars call workshops

Reactions: 16
Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 I Grew and Pushed Out a 'Creature'
in frankenstein, mary shelley refers to the monster as “the creature”. it is not a cutesie name for your baby, carrie, it was literally used to describe a hybrid experiment

Reactions: 10
Joel seems to be representing Germany at Eurovision

Nooo 😭 Isaak does bear a slight resemblance to Joel, but he's genuinely friendly and easygoing. So, in terms of character, he's the opposite of Shrek. 😂

Reactions: 7

Even her story about bumping into a stranger (again, if it happened) positions her as the *expert*. Mabel isn't that much older than 6 weeks (9 weeks? 10 weeks?) which is still very early days and babies are all different. How does she have the authority to say 'it gets better' and repeat it confidently on social media like some kind of guru? Maybe the other woman had a dream baby, what does Carrie know? Or a colicky baby and it's going to get worse before it gets better. Poor woman having to listen to Carrie booming away 😂
Carrie would never take Mabel for a pram walk. That would require actually moving her legs and body. She is a couch potato

Reactions: 13
Judging by the stories she’s shared, it’s the usual super fans who are going to these things. I recognise most of their names just from things on here. These girls are not there because Carrie is apparently some sort of west end superstar that you could learn anything from- they are just paying to see their parasocial bestie.

Guys, if any of you are reading here, i GUARANTEE joely and Karen are bitching and laughing about you all. Particularly if you aren’t good singers. They are bitchy, luvvie fake people- they want your money. That is all. They aren’t your friends.
They just want their money.

Reactions: 8
Mabel was left behind this time, maybe Karen has learned her lesson about the crazy superfans.... 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.