Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given Joel's history, I'm inclined to believe that the time he posted about going to the store with Mabel and now that he let Carrie sleep in and took care of Mabel is the first time he did any of those things. He hasn't posted much about spending time with his newborn in weeks, and now suddenly he's posting all the mundane stuff. Why now if it's supposedly such a casual occurrence? He is exactly the type of person to document and post about anything that happens for the first time. I'm convinced he hasn't been around to help Carrie at all.

Reactions: 33
🤢🤡🤢
1000017879.jpg

Also 🤮🤡🤮 at No Neck calling Crabbie "Mummy" 🤮🤡🤮...Thought she was a "Mumma" 🤡🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Given Joel's history, I'm inclined to believe that the time he posted about going to the store with Mabel and now that he let Carrie sleep in and took care of Mabel is the first time he did any of those things. He hasn't posted much about spending time with his newborn in weeks, and now suddenly he's posting all the mundane stuff. Why now if it's supposedly such a casual occurrence? He is exactly the type of person to document and post about anything that happens for the first time. I'm convinced he hasn't been around to help Carrie at all.
My thoughts exactly! Can't imagine Carrie posting "mother daughter" time because it is literally 99% of her day? Must be a rarity for Joel. His whole social media presence just gives me the absolute ick, he's like a fourteen year old circa 2010

Reactions: 30
This is very random but a few weeks ago I made a joke that Joel was supposed to be her Matty Healy era, meaning the weird rebound after the end of a long term relationship before you come to your senses. But Taylor's new album came out today and judging from the lyrical content it seems like Matty was very much on the Joel path, lovebombing and promising her marriage and babies within 5 minutes of getting together, which she ate up because her ex didn't want those things. Sounds very familiar. Maybe Carrie could be dating a hot athlete now instead of playing happy family, we'll never know...
I can't wait for Carrie making "But Daddy I Love Him" about her. Firstly: the Disney reference. Secondly, I remember her throwing tantrums at people allegedly expressing her concern.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I could literally smash my phone up when he pulls that friggin face 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does Joel have a beige costume?
It's the costume the actor playing KG3 wears at the beginning and end of the show
I believe all the main characters (apart from Burr and Hamilton) and the ensemble appear in beige costumes at some point

Reactions: 7
I agree, but also his feminine body doesn’t help. 🫣

This last bit is not directed at you, it’s general. Please don’t come for me, I know bodies come in all shapes and sizes. However very wide hips and big butts are usually associated with women, so I find his body extremely weird and unattractive. Can’t even say if it’s due to a lot of extra weight (which both him and Carrie have gained since being together) or if it’s just the way he is.
Tbf I didn’t even mean his ‘weight’ because I love a Dad Bod but his is more of a Mum bod

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can always tell which things aren’t a usual occurrence to them, like when they cleaned and tidied the house once in the past few months, or when Carrie cooks, or when Joel makes her „brunch“ (a Disney toast and tea). So yeah, this is another thing that doesn’t happen regularly in their lives. I don’t think Carrie is very interested in Joel having father-daughter quality time. It’s all about her.

Reactions: 19
I see someone commented on TIKTOK that they were glad to see Mabel was a Disney fan, ffs she is 7 weeks old, she hasn't got a clue what she is watching. You could put Nightmare on Elm Street on and she wouldn't notice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does Joel have a beige costume?
I read somewhere that they all come on for the curtain call in the beige or muted version of their costumes, except for Hamilton himself, so that he fully shines at the end and stands out. It's quite clever in many respects.

Reactions: 8
It's the costume the actor playing KG3 wears at the beginning and end of the show
I believe all the main characters (apart from Burr and Hamilton) and the ensemble appear in beige costumes at some point
I read somewhere that they all come on for the curtain call in the beige or muted version of their costumes, except for Hamilton himself, so that he fully shines at the end and stands out. It's quite clever in many respects.
Ah interesting! Thanks both. I’ve not been lucky enough to see the show live and watched the Disney Plus version ages ago so I didn’t realise!

Reactions: 2