Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Care-Bear is going to be one of the special guests at one of Bradley Jaden's concerts.

View attachment 2883976
Lol. The only work she can get as she never bothered to hone her craft - scrounging off people she knows. Very sad. She could have been good if she'd taken classes etc. from 2012. I know we keep saying this, but it's so bizarre, it bears repeating.

What's next? Scott getting a talk show with her as a random co-star, talking about the olden days, when she did The Face and was always booked back to back for shows? Give her agents a prize. They must be brilliant snake oil salespeople for consistently getting her great jobs despite her lack of acting abilities

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Also reminds me of Carrie when she was talking about how each character she played had its own perfume. 😂😂
Wasn't it Carrie who got Joel into doing the same thing? I feel like she bought this for him ages ago.

Reactions: 7
The cast change for ‘Hamilton’ can’t come fast enough!
---
The role of Shrek’s wife. Sadly unpaid and not on the West End.

She really needs to get better at the social media side of things if all she can do now is attempt to be an influencer and publish the odd terribly written book.
Don’t forget she has two to write, as we type. Though I’m guesssing one of those will be her imparting her parenting knowledge on all us plebs. It’ll probably have a chapter dedicated to installing a feeding routine on your fresh from the womb bebe

Reactions: 3
come on carrie do SOMETHING interesting/ignorant/daft for us to discuss. i’m being induced tomorrow because this baby doesn’t want to get out and i need something to keep me entertained
Remember, it’s all in the mind

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re Bradley’s concert. Louise Dearman has a sublime voice. Note that they’re in separate concerts…
Competition?

Reactions: 5
🤢🤡🤢
1000017870.jpg

Wondering if Crabbie will try anything with Hot Bradley while backstage...

• Sick
Reactions: 1
John must have another gig lined up or wouldn’t he be the ‘character’ singer instead of Adam Pearce?

Reactions: 2
What in the delusional fan....!

Someone commented this on Joel's Instagram. Sure, he isn't on stage for very long in total, but still is at work and has to have a work focus. Expecting him to just bring the baby to work every day is wild. And disrespectful to the fact that it's a place of work. And what does she expect him to do, give the baby to the company manager when he's on stage? Their fans are idiots
Thats a complete health and safety no no isn't it? 😂

Reactions: 5
He's reposted someone's footage of him in the Hamilton curtain call, taken from one of the circles ... he's just in the beige curtain call costume and not the King at that point in the show, the footage doesn't do his bald spot any favours when he turns around ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's reposted someone's footage of him in the Hamilton curtain call, taken from one of the circles ... he's just in the beige curtain call costume and not the King at that point in the show, the footage doesn't do his bald spot any favours when he turns around ...
The costume doesn’t do him many favours either 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The costume doesn’t do him many favours either 👀
Shall we just say it doesn't exactly fit him as well as the proper fit dancers standing next to him :D

The side on view is especially ... bulgy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and John always using those god awful avatars that Instagram provides now, how are her mostly Gen Z fans not cringing to the moon and back?

• Haha
Reactions: 20