Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that faceee šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Surely he should be looking into his daughter's face with a big smile and an expression of love on his face. Haven't seen a single photo of him genuinely enjoying being in his daughter's company šŸ˜¬

You wouldn't even manage to snap a photo like that of me with my dog. There'd be an unmistakable look of love and/or a big grin on my face.

They're both so gormless and out of their depth. That expression screams "well, there's no going back now."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In his live yesterday Joel said something about how, as a Dad, it is harder to bond with the baby since youā€™re not the one who carried the baby in your body like the Mum did.

I thought that was interesting and quite a sad thing to admit.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
In his live yesterday Joel said something about how, as a Dad, it is harder to bond with the baby since youā€™re not the one who carried the baby in your body like the Mum did.

He love bombed the tit out of Carrie and knocked her up, so he better get it together sharpish for Mabel's sake. twit.

Reactions: 35
This is very random but a few weeks ago I made a joke that Joel was supposed to be her Matty Healy era, meaning the weird rebound after the end of a long term relationship before you come to your senses. But Taylor's new album came out today and judging from the lyrical content it seems like Matty was very much on the Joel path, lovebombing and promising her marriage and babies within 5 minutes of getting together, which she ate up because her ex didn't want those things. Sounds very familiar. Maybe Carrie could be dating a hot athlete now instead of playing happy family, we'll never know...
Never thought I'd see the word Athlete in the same sentence as Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It would be great karma if Carrie really does end up having a real 'not like other girls' daughter who is very much a 'tomboy', hates disney, doesn't like the arts etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

He's 100% the type to be "jealous" of the Baby...

Reactions: 43

Yeah heā€™s talking tit thatā€™s his excuse. Iā€™ve always been closer to my dad. My brothers closer to our mum. It depends on the kid.
---
It would be great karma if Carrie really does end up having a real 'not like other girls' daughter who is very much a 'tomboy', hates disney, doesn't like the arts etc.
Sheā€™d hate it and get really resentful. Same as if Mabel wanted to be super girlie. Poor kids going to be forced into being a mini me

Reactions: 11
To me it feels like they're playing the role of a mum and dad on social media, posting what they think a mum and dad should post, rather than their genuine reality. It comes across very contrived and false.

Reactions: 36
Whatā€™s he lacking in more, neck or lips? šŸ§
Could it be his chin that is actually missing?!? Got eaten by his neck or something...šŸ¤£šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
---
Also John was "mummy" Crabbie napping on a strict schedule or is she allowed to sleep whenever she wants unlike Mabel No Hope?!?!
1000017889.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Got a bit of a jump scare when I opened TikTok to THIS. I donā€™t follow him, so was very unnerved.
His KG3 voice is very strange, almost like a really bad impression of an American trying to do a ā€œBritish Accentā€.

I know weā€™ve discussed this on here before, but how is he getting away with advertising cameos, whilst dressed as KG3, whilst at the theatre? There are other Hamilton actors on there, but as far as I can see, theyā€™re doing the cameo as themselves. He charging Ā£28 for less than a minute of his terrible ā€œimpressionā€ and lists himself as aged 24 šŸ¤­šŸ˜šŸ¤­šŸ˜.

Sorry if this gives you nightmaresā€¦

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He looks pissed off heā€™s been left holding a baby, doesnā€™t even seem like his. What an odd guy he is.
I think he's one of hundreds of millennial bellends who since the early 2000s when camera phones emerged has pulled a face at the camera as he knows he's ugly. He's managed to ditch the hand under the chin now but it's still engrained not to take a natural pic.

To an extent, Carrie is also like this but she's got worse as she got less attractive and now she's level with Joel, neither can stop themselves gurning.

Reactions: 25
I wonder Carrie is possessive with the baby. She kinda strikes me as the type to be...

"She needs feeding, that's my job, Joel" "You're not holding her right, give her to me so she will stop fussing"

Reactions: 25
I wonder Carrie is possessive with the baby. She kinda strikes me as the type to be...

"She needs feeding, that's my job, Joel" "You're not holding her right, give her to me so she will stop fussing"
His face rather does say "I've made a terrible mistake"

If he wasn't as much of a shithead as Carrie, I'd feel bad but it's only the kid I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 23

I reckon sheā€™s the type to instantly think sheā€™s 1. The only person to ever give birth 2 A perfect Mum who knows best and never does wrong

As a result I can see her martyring herself and patronising him because heā€™s not doing it right so heā€™s naturally retreating. The only time heā€™s seen holding her is when Carrieā€™s indisposed or unconscious and that says a lot

Reactions: 17
Would rather eat a Percy Pig than Mabel's toes šŸ˜‰
But they are munchable chipolatas?
---

She seems welded to Carrie so I can see how that would be difficult. Without opening the breast is best debate again. Dadā€™s get equal cuddle time with bottle fed.

Reactions: 4