Carrie Hope Fletcher #95 The misadventures of Neponine and The Sperminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @awkwardjellyfish and @Skewbedu

As predicted by Tattlers, Caz has become even more boring since she birthed Maybe it's Mabelline in March (NOT Feb 29th).

Neponine is still sticking to her guns re. not showing Mabel’s face (unless Tom Fletcher is in the photo). However, to compensate for this she has revealed that she refers to her daughter as BoobShark and posts multiple photos of said Boobshark breastfeeding.

John is doing sweet fa but still continues with his hair-loss journey.
---
EDIT: Soz, just realised that should have been : John is doing sweet fa but is THRIVING 🤩 as he continues with his hair-loss journey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
And she’s so boring, nobody has posted on the thread for 50 minutes 😂 despite all her questionable Q&A reveals in the last 24 hours 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really really doubt little miss private school that costs more than a new car per term, thinks working class is having to save to go to Disney world Florida first class, could afford to drop out of a school, had the opportunity to present to a famous director, has never had to train for any role in her life has ever used NHS healthcare (barring emergencies)

If she’s ever used the NHS I’m the pope 🤣- I could be wrong but I doubt very much. She’s probably the type to have a “family doctor” that she’s gone to since she was a kid

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And she’s so boring, nobody has posted on the thread for 50 minutes 😂 despite all her questionable Q&A reveals in the last 24 hours 😅
you know it’s bad when all the Q&A did was lead us to debate postpartum pain and the state of the NHS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Becoming a baby bore is real. There are so many celebs I've unfollowed on insta after they shat out a sprog because their feed becomes endless baby crap. Luckily I never followed Crabbie to start with so don't have to see her milk-maid posts daily...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
1000116686.png

Your husband is so hot

1000116697.png

YOUR HUSBAND IS SOOOOO HOT

1000116704.png

YOur HuSBanD iS sOOooO HOT

1000116702.png

YOUR HUSBAND

1000116703.png

SO HOT 🔥🔥

1000116676.png

your husband is so hot 🥵

1000116700.png

YOUR

1000116699.png

HUSBAND

1000116679.png

IS

1000116701.png

SO

1000116682.png

HOT

1000116677.png

🥵🥵

1000116681.png

Oh

1000116680.png

Trust

1000116684.png

Me

1000116685.png

I KNOW!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 210
Love it, @GrilledCheese 😁 tempted to add to her „Oh trust me, I know“ some choice pics of her from the last two years in which she just looked dead-eyed or sad.
It’s laughable how in the past few months she suddenly tried to convince everyone how hot she finds her husband. You don’t. Trust us, we know, Carrie x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t really been a believer that she sends herself questions before but there’s NO WAY anyone else finds him hot. I don’t even think Carrie finds him hot.

Stop. Overcompensating. Carrie.

Reactions: 34
Luckily I'm in a Cillian Murphy bubble today and not even the Shrek spam of the super hot John can ruin it 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.