Carrie Hope Fletcher #93 Joel’s Heir has Fallen Out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t explain it, but I honestly think Oliver is going to propose to Alessia.

Reactions: 24
I can’t explain it, but I honestly think Oliver is going to propose to Alessia.
Speaking of Carrie’s exs … is the person on TikTok under the name Cavern Kingston one of them? I wasn’t around from the beginning so don’t know if this is the nice guy people talk about who she treated poorly? Anyhoo, I’ve come across him on another app and based on the type of content he makes there I simply cannot imagine him and Carrie ever being together. He is stunning on many levels and is content is spicy af 🥵

Reactions: 13
Speaking of Carrie’s exs … is the person on TikTok under the name Cavern Kingston one of them? I wasn’t around from the beginning so don’t know if this is the nice guy people talk about who she treated poorly? Anyhoo, I’ve come across him on another app and based on the type of content he makes there I simply cannot imagine him and Carrie ever being together. He is stunning on many levels and is content is spicy af 🥵
I've just had a look, I can't tell if it's Pete or not because the phone is always covering half his face. Also don't know if it's a filter, but that voice 😍🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It is indeed Pete, I met him at SITC a long time ago. He appeared on my FYP a while ago and it was this video 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Uh not necessarily my husband and I have booked rooms with two beds because it's been cheaper a lot of the time but we sleep them one bed.
I'm sure you wouldn't have done this as a new couple plunged into happiness who specifically asked for flowers to be placed on the bed beforehand, only to sleep seperately

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah Pete's the one she treated like tit and cheated on

• Wow
It is indeed Pete, I met him at SITC a long time ago. He appeared on my FYP a while ago and it was this video 😍
Random thought but as a teenager in the 2010s, Pete always reminded me of PJ Liguori in videos like this. Not anything to do with Carrie but just a thought 😅

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on the last day or so. Parody account has icarus'd itself, doesn't mean the person sharing subscriber only should stop. Carrie isn't vetting that list so she's basically selling video and images of herself breastfeeding, knowing its getting out there.

Also, mabel is a few weeks old now and still no magazine shoot. I'm not much into that side of things, do these newborn shoots usually take a few weeks/month to happen or do we think she couldn't even get their interest anymore?

I’m quutey surprised John has gone away for a couple of nights when Mabel isn’t it even 2 weeks old.

I couldn’t have coped with my OH doing that!

I’m sure a very capable swing could have covered him for the comic relief performance, but he’s so fame desperate that he couldn’t pass it up!

Reactions: 16
Just caught up on the last day or so. Parody account has icarus'd itself, doesn't mean the person sharing subscriber only should stop. Carrie isn't vetting that list so she's basically selling video and images of herself breastfeeding, knowing its getting out there.

Also, mabel is a few weeks old now and still no magazine shoot. I'm not much into that side of things, do these newborn shoots usually take a few weeks/month to happen or do we think she couldn't even get their interest anymore?
I'd give it another few weeks. She's only 2 weeks old, the publication needs time to organise the photoshoot/edit/publish. It would be a bit much to expect a new mum to do a photoshoot in the first fortnight. Maybe on sale by early-mid April?
---
I’m quutey surprised John has gone away for a couple of nights when Mabel isn’t it even 2 weeks old.

I couldn’t have coped with my OH doing that!

I’m sure a very capable swing could have covered him for the comic relief performance, but he’s so fame desperate that he couldn’t pass it up!
Oh has he? That and going back to 'work' asap makes me think it's more Carrie and Debbie's baby and Joel's an afterthought.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure Joel is on Comic Relief with the Live Aid musical right now...

Edited to add - wouldn't be going to see it, even if I could.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I watched it. Joel had some lines in a dodgy unconvincing East End accent. The show on the whole looks DIRE. What really struck me is how indiscernible the costume and hair is from the era. If that's intentional then oof, that's a huge mistake.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.