Carrie Hope Fletcher #93 Joel’s Heir has Fallen Out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They announced a west end transfer on comic relief
that was before twitter announced its verdict 😁

Until it announces a theatre and tickets are on sale I am cautious with anything the Old Vic claim.
---
I can promise you Mabel is not watching the TV and she does not give a tit hun x
I bet even Mabel knows his accent is unusually awful in this

Reactions: 3
This thread is 10 days old. That's pretty slow by Carrie thread standards in recent years.

Even carries 'haters' are losing interest in her.

Reactions: 21
This thread is 10 days old. That's pretty slow by Carrie thread standards in recent years.

Well, that baby is two weeks old, let’s give Carrie some time to find her cringey groove back :D she’s definitely posting stories at the same rate as pre-MaybeBaybe, so it can’t be long before we get a good old rant 😁

Reactions: 11
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc etc blah blah but my goodness he’s one unattractive man isn’t he.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Literally this, I come on and have a read of what’s going on cause I’ll get fomo otherwise and can’t be arsed having to catch up when they get interesting when John accidentally posts Mabel’s face printed on a pumpkin with her date of birth engraved

Reactions: 13

I've just had 2 days off work and was really hoping for some entertainment from The Cramp Twins. All we got was Boob Shark and a crap Comic Relief performance. So disappointing

Reactions: 4
Look how their followers infantilise him: “THERE IS OUR JOEL” “Oh look at them 🥹”.. doesn’t give me the sexy/ hot vibes Carrie desperately tried to force since she started dating him. Indeed.. such a “dish” 😅.

IMG_3252.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Joel’s character meant to be Australian? Genuinely asking!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.