Carrie Hope Fletcher #93 Joel’s Heir has Fallen Out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2818674

The smugness in both her facial expression and in her caption....I can't
Why did milkshake make me feel 🤢? There’s so much to unpick here!
“We’re completely exhausted but everyday we’re finding new ways to make life easier for ourselves and each other”
That sounds like they’re doing bare minimum. Making life easier for themselves sounds like they can’t be bothered. “Instead of disposing of Mabel’s nappies in the bin, I’m making life easier for myself and my husband, by throwing them on the floor in the hope that someone else will deal with it”.

Then to say “Mabel is still so cute that none of the hard bits matter all that much”.
So, if she wasn’t a cute baby, or when she’s older and not deemed “cute” anymore, when things get tough, you know tantrums, potty training, sleeping, not to mention the teen years, how are you going to deal with that?

It’s all very clumsily written, much like her sister in laws dancing in Jamie…

Reactions: 21
She's currently doing a Q&A if anyone needs any Saturday lunchtime entertainment
I have some thoughts about her first answer but I need to kind of let them settle first 😅

1000008362.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Joel looks like an evil dictator here
He doesn’t look like he’s meant to be there! Like he’s just pushed his way onto the stage. His accent and acting was very amateur, not a great selling point for seeing it! Be interesting to see if he does leave Hamilton in June, for this? Seems like a step down to me? I can’t imagine it maintaining sales and being around for long. I get the nostalgia, but the reviews are VERY mixed and it looks kind of dull and boring. Where does he go next, as there can’t be too many roles for him as a “character actor” as he calls himself. Hes late 30’s and unhealthy, and would struggle with the physical side of doing an active roll on stage for longer than the 12 minutes he’s currently on for!
I think they are both hoping and expecting that becoming parents will suddenly make them experts and worthy of making that their career. Aside from the fact that they aren’t knowledgeable, they’re too lazy to properly run anything. There’s only so many times her super fans will buy her workshop zooms, before even they fed up with the bullshit repetition

Reactions: 7
I've said before Joel is always cast as in a supporting role, and it's been the creepy/sad/loser/loner type role.

I saw this description of King George on the Hamilton wiki and once again we can see why he was cast

Screenshot_20240316_123515_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 4
So how long until she backtracks the showing Mabel’s face and holds her up to OK! Magazine like the lion king

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_2237.jpeg

If this was anyone else I’d say „good for her“, but because it’s Carrie, it’s 100% possible that this means nothing and we’ll see little Mabel‘s face in a magazine soon (with a longwinded justification via insta). Also…we have seen her face already, no? Like, hours after she was born?

• Sick
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2818826
If this was anyone else I’d say „good for her“, but because it’s Carrie, it’s 100% possible that this means nothing and we’ll see little Mabel‘s face in a magazine soon (with a longwinded justification via insta). Also…we have seen her face already, no? Like, hours after she was born?
"Hello Mag banned me until the exclusive comes out" is a lot quicker to type ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"HELLO magazine don't want to feature us because we're not as famous as we think we are so that's why we're not sharing her to everyone"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2818826
Mabel shouldn’t be shared but I’ll post a video of her breastfeeding so long as the audience pays me for it? This explanation makes little sense when her husband already shared her face. Once again they aren’t on the same page or communicating.

Reactions: 30
I am all for not showing the baby's face and totally agree but what else has she got at the moment to keep her weird fans entertained? Nothing, a boob picture and constant talk of breast feeding is boring as hell. She has turned into even more of a bore if that is impossible.

I know someone mentioned about people of a certain age going to watch the musical, to relive their youth, I am that age but I would rather relive my youth by streaming the music not watching crap and also not watching Freddie, Bowie etc. as females! Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

ETA I hate hate hate hate the saying 'Mumma Bear' 😡

Reactions: 27
Seems even Johns mum has been given the order to cover up Mabel’s face. Shame John couldn’t.

Reactions: 2
Is this not totally contradictory? (Not that you’d expect anything less from her)
She's stupid and exhausting and will do whatever she wants. Her rationalisations never make any sense or hold up to scrutiny.

Has shown Mabel's face with the famous Fletcher ✅
Has profited from showing Mabel via subscription fees and freebies from brands ✅
Will monatise birth story on YouTube ✅
Showing intimate moments for social media clout ✅

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.