Carrie Hope Fletcher #93 Joel’s Heir has Fallen Out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus, when they went to Cyprus, Carrie posted in her stories on the first day, that their rooms weren’t ready yet which is why they hung out at the pool. It wasn’t a typo like „our rooms isn’t ready“, she mentioned multiple rooms. I don’t think they had a massive suite either. And Carrie spent that entire vacation chasing stray cats and looking at her phone. It was the most asexual presentation of a couple plunged into happiness ever :D

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Uh not necessarily my husband and I have booked rooms with two beds because it's been cheaper a lot of the time but we sleep them one bed.
yeah and in disney i think most of the rooms are family rooms anyway so automatically come with two double beds?

Reactions: 22
I'm still not over the fact that this is the guy she chose to spend her life and start a family with. Not because of his looks or whatever but they have absolutely zero chemistry. He's just so unlikeable. Carrie. This should have been the Matty Healy of your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can kinda let the two beds thing slide - last time I went to Florida, it was July. Our room came with two beds by default and they were much smaller than our bed back home, and the air conditioning wasn’t very good, so we slept on different beds most nights to avoid overheating in the night 🤷🏻‍♀️

But this was in Paris? Yeah no, unless one of them was sick or something (in which case they shouldn’t have went to Disney) there’s not realllllllly a convincing reason to be in separate beds.

Reactions: 13
In the US it seems a common thing to have two beds in a room and I'm sure my parents have been to places in Europe/new zealand where they were also given two beds. Not that uncommon though I've found it more common when in North America.

Reactions: 2
Though they'd have to specifically book a twin bed room rather than a double, wouldn't they? I do find it weird that for a couple who'd only recently got together to ask for or accept sleeping in separate beds so early. And if they were randomly allocated a twin room, can't you switch? If I was given a twin room with Mr Filly, we'd definitely be asking to switch to a room with a double bed.

I must admit that I don't know about Disney though because I'd sooner cut off my own leg with a rusty swiss army knife than ever go there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even if the rooms do auto come with two beds, I don’t care, it’s funnier to think they were sleeping in separate beds.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We stayed in Disney Paris Hotel once as kids : my parents got one giant bed in their room and the kids got 2 individual beds per room. Not that I blame Carrie for not wanting to share her bed with John 😅 (though I do feel a bit bad for him, clearly she is the settler and doesn't hide it)

Reactions: 4
Even if the rooms do auto come with two beds, I don’t care, it’s funnier to think they were sleeping in separate beds.
I’m imagining Carrie being on hold to Disney for hours before their arrival just to ensure there are two separate beds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Though they'd have to specifically book a twin bed room rather than a double, wouldn't they? I do find it weird that for a couple who'd only recently got together to ask for or accept sleeping in separate beds so early. And if they were randomly allocated a twin room, can't you switch? If I was given a twin room with Mr Filly, we'd definitely be asking to switch to a room with a double bed.

I must admit that I don't know about Disney though because I'd sooner cut off my own leg with a rusty swiss army knife than ever go there.
Nah, it’s usually two Queens (doubles), you don’t need to book a twin room for it. To. get one bed, you have to specifically book a King room - which usually costs more. At WDW (unsure about Paris because I just drive there from my apartment lol) you usually need to book a “preferred” room to get a King, which for a two-week trip can often be £1000+ more.

Reactions: 5
Not the personal anecdotes again about people sleeping in separare beds and explaining why that is. We had pages of those last time. 🥱

This is about Carrie and John who were plunged into happiness, so early in the relationship when they shouldn’t be able to keep their hands off each other, wealthy and not on their last penny looking for a cheap room, yet they still chose to have separate beds on their holidays. Add all of this to the occasional footage of them kissing and Carrie looking about to puke and then her bragging about getting pregnant after doing it once and you can easily say that they are in a sexless marriage. 😁

PS: there is no such thing as a hotel that only comes with single beds and no double bed options.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I suppose if you're two grown adults going to Disney your primary interests are probably not sex and intimacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
(I know we're winding down from talking about this account to distance ourselves as we do not claim it)
While I don't agree with the recent posts from this parody account as a whole, I will just say, I do think this one is pretty funny with the piano backing track

Reactions: 2
IMG_3692.jpeg

This showed up on my Facebook feed and it made me think of Carrie, like the way she hints she had to drop out of jobs because of the baby when they wouldn’t want her in the first place. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder what kind of „amazing“ job she recently got cast in. It can’t be anything longterm, if it’s something that happens before her tour.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2817195
This showed up on my Facebook feed and it made me think of Carrie, like the way she hints she had to drop out of jobs because of the baby when they wouldn’t want her in the first place. 😂😂😂
Bizarrely, the original version of Barbie was supposed to star Amy Schumer!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.