Carrie Hope Fletcher #93 Joel’s Heir has Fallen Out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
- Mabel Hope Montague is here!!!!!!!!
- Joel John is obsessed with Instagram even when baby Montague's under 24h old
- Speculated pre shot pram picture for their first #ad
- Gi did a Freudian slip and called the baby a Fletcher, which was corrected within a few hours

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yikes, a new thread already, Baby Mongoose hasn't even been here a week yet!
I do wonder how long Joel will stay off his Musical and when Debbie will move in or if she already has 🤔 tho I get a newborn must be a lot of work and every help os probably appreciated (or so I heard. I don't have kids, just dogs 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 14
Just me sitting here waiting for a super fan to crochet a baby hat in the style of John's 'iconic' Waitrose balaclava...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Carrie is sitting at home, stating that she’ll has to restrain herself from eating her offspring’s limbs like “chicken wings”, while her ugly husband is nesting and Oliver is off with Alessia on holidays. ✈🌞 I enjoy the timing of this 🍿.

IMG_2903.png

Incoming overcompensation … in 3..2..1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't think it's generally cringe to give your kid your own middle name. But in Carrie's case it's so much part of her brand that by putting Hope in there it almost felt like she was launching a product.

Reactions: 44
I went to see Just for One Day last tonight and have *thoughts*.

So first off, I’m genuinely disappointed I didn’t get to see John perform- I’ve never seen him live and want to know if he’s got anything going for him! (The Bob Geldof cover was also on last night interestingly, he was very good) I know there’s been some discussion around him taking the role with Mabel being due- my understanding is that he originated the role through the workshop process, and probably felt like it was too good an opportunity to miss. It’s a big part in the second half, and if Carrie and the family agreed, and the company were happy to cover his paternity, I don’t think it’s a big deal. I also reckon the producers think it’s going to get a West End transfer, and he’d want to be part of that.

However, it doesn’t deserve a transfer. It’s dull, lacks action, drama, conflict, story (just the key elements of a show) The design and staging choices are strange. I took my 15 year old godson and he was bored. The audience were lapping it up though- I reckon it’s the nostalgia effect. They gave it a standing ovation and were going mad for it. So it’s very possible it might, and I’d be surprised if he wasn’t involved.

Reactions: 30
Had my first Montague nightmare for a while. I had a dream where Carrie was insisting that Mable only went by Hope, for it to be a stage name or whatever so she could stand out more. I actually woke up with a gasp and shot out of bed 😂

Reactions: 5
If Oli proposes expect another online strop
It would revive these threads, so a girl can dream. 😂
I think it’s a possibility. Not wanting to have kids should be set in stone and not something that changes based on your partner, but you could change your mind about marriage if you meet the right person for you. 😏

Sorry, I know this is not an Oli thread but this type of conversation keeps me more entertained than anything to do with Magazinedeal More Moneyformommy Montague, that’s old news and I’m bored of anything to do with her already.

Reactions: 17
I thought I’d go back through Carrie’s ‘exclusive’ story highlight to see if I missed anything and I did—so enjoy more boring Edgar content and her getting manically excited about a puzzle 6 days ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, but if we're gonna stop people from talking about personal experiences like birth etc. can we also stop talking about dreams we've had about The Montagues? It's boring af. I don't mind personal interludes, but there's too much babble about people's bleeping dreams about Carrie & Joel. Tell your diary

This is not to a specific user, but in general because there are so many that mention this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Sorry, but if we're gonna stop people from talking about personal experiences like birth etc. can we also stop talking about dreams we've had about The Montagues? It's boring af. I don't mind personal interludes, but there's too much babble about people's bleeping dreams about Carrie & Joel. Tell your diary

This is not to a specific user, but in general because there are so many that mention this.
agreed, or if you want to share pop it under a spoiler button!

Reactions: 27
I thought I’d go back through Carrie’s ‘exclusive’ story highlight to see if I missed anything and I did—so enjoy more boring Edgar content and her getting manically excited about a puzzle 6 days ago!
Thanks for posting the exclusive content. I’m shocked at how much cat content her subscribers get.
Your cat doing normal cat stuff is boring as duck, especially when it’s not even a cute cat and Edgar isn’t cute.

Reactions: 13
Very rarely comment on this thread, so sorry if this has been said, but Joel has trumped everything “the most wonderful woman not only because she’s my wife” I’m sorry what??? My partner would say I’m the most wonderful woman and it would have NOTHING to do with my relation to him. How self-centred can you be!

Reactions: 26
Very rarely comment on this thread, so sorry if this has been said, but Joel has trumped everything “the most wonderful woman not only because she’s my wife” I’m sorry what??? My partner would say I’m the most wonderful woman and it would have NOTHING to do with my relation to him. How self-centred can you be!
Tbh he's got a 4 year olds grasp of the English language on a good day, so who even knows that he meant by that.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.