Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I respectfully suggest that if you are that upset by my off-the-cuff opinion which was only in response to Carrie's actions and no one else in particular, you probably shouldn't be on the Internet 🤷‍♀️ People have opinions, I've been 'shamed' for stuff before but you just move on. I wasn't calling for death to all Disney fans, blimey.
saying Carrie needs to stop begging for free Disney trips is not the same as saying all adults that like Disney have something wrong with them, which is something that this thread was implying
Disney adults exist yes, but as much as this suck to hear Carrie is actually not one of them. That doesn’t change the fact she should actually start paying for her own trips, see if she can afford the deluxe rooms, theme parks and flights for 2 weeks.

but also adults liking and enjoying going to Disney doesn’t equal Disney adults.

Respectfully, an adult who enjoys going to Disneyland.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she gets offers for free trips to other places and says no. Jim Chapman gets free trips to Spain seemingly all the time and he's as interesting as drying paint. He went to the Maldives a few years ago and that was all gifted too I think. Surely Carrie could tell whomever her social management is that she'd like to go to xyz place in Europe and they'd arrange it. Influencer PR companies get travel offers all the time.

I bet if Oliver got a larger SM following and his own Influencer management and got offered a non Disney trip he'd totally go. In those Good Morning/Evening videos he occasionally talked about not taking many vacations with family as a kid due to money being tight. We know she became a coffee drinker because of him, as an example, and Carrie has always been someone to absorb some of her boyfriend's interests and personality and claim she's always been that way so I think if Oliver wanted to go to France/ Italy/ Spain/ Fiji/ New Zealand/ whatever she'd morph herself into "Oh I've always wanted to go to Venice but never had time".

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she gets offers for free trips to other places and says no. Jim Chapman gets free trips to Spain seemingly all the time and he's as interesting as drying paint. He went to the Maldives a few years ago and that was all gifted too I think. Surely Carrie could tell whomever her social management is that she'd like to go to xyz place in Europe and they'd arrange it. Influencer PR companies get travel offers all the time.

I bet if Oliver got a larger SM following and his own Influencer management and got offered a non Disney trip he'd totally go. In those Good Morning/Evening videos he occasionally talked about not taking many vacations with family as a kid due to money being tight. We know she became a coffee drinker because of him, as an example, and Carrie has always been someone to absorb some of her boyfriend's interests and personality and claim she's always been that way so I think if Oliver wanted to go to France/ Italy/ Spain/ Fiji/ New Zealand/ whatever she'd morph herself into "Oh I've always wanted to go to Venice but never had time".
Bold of you to assume she has social management, we've been saying it on here and past forums that she desperately needs it!

Reactions: 11
This is a funny commentary video on Disney & adults, for those who are interested. He distinguishes between normal adults who enjoy going and the more intense ones, as tattlers have done here.

Reactions: 4
I look like a Jedi but I’m not like the other Jedi you know.. #notlikeotherjedi

58997916-B5F2-4FE9-BC02-E31F696B6AD5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Got to love the vibe of “this is ONLY Paris, but still the Disney fix I need” sure have a favourite out of them but don’t literally throw your privilege in the face of those who take years to work up and dream of visiting a place you only dane to visit 🙄🙄🙄
I mean... she can't actually be this tone deaf, she is making fun of all of us. I refuse to believe she can be this dumb.

I remember many years ago someone asked her why she always went to Florida instead of Paris and she said she went to Disneyland Paris once but she saw two people fight at some queue and it was so shocking and traumatizing for her she never wanted to go back there lmao, it was so stupid. Did I allucinate that or did she actually say it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean... she can't actually be this tone deaf, she is making fun of all of us. I refuse to believe she can be this dumb.

I remember many years ago someone asked her why she always went to Florida instead of Paris and she said she went to Disneyland Paris once but she saw two people fight at some queue and it was so shocking and traumatizing for her she never wanted to go back there lmao, it was so stupid. Did I allucinate that or did she actually say it?
I remember this!

Reactions: 1

Haha I've generally seen worse behaviour in the states than at dlp. And she needs to be more self aware as when she was in dlp in July 2019 she didn't seem to know the meaning of the word excuse me or patience to wait. Only when a camera wasn't on her anyway

Reactions: 8
With respect, people who are upset about being labelled 'Disney adults' - you realise we are on a gossip site, yes? You've come here to cast judgement on someone else's life choices, but get upset when someone inadvertently casts judgement on your lifestyle choices?

Disclaimer: I love Disney. I have a Beauty and the Beast mug. I sang Disney lullabies to my kid every night for months when he was a baby. I auditioned to be a performer at Disneyland Paris when I was younger! But I accept that some people find it weird for adults to be SO into something that is essentially designed for kids. Shrug it off, it's not that deep.

Reactions: 29
Haha I've generally seen worse behaviour in the states than at dlp. And she needs to be more self aware as when she was in dlp in July 2019 she didn't seem to know the meaning of the word excuse me or patience to wait. Only when a camera wasn't on her anyway
I always thought that Carrie was rude and in some situations she's not aware of it at all and leaves it in videos (there was an old one with Celinde where I thought she was behaving quite rudely). Also, I recently watched an old blog of hers where she filmed herself picking up her drink at Starbucks and she was so overly friendly ("Thank you SO much!") that it was obviously fake. I can't imagine Carrie being polite to anyone she sees beneath her. Which is almost everyone.

Reactions: 12
I always thought that Carrie was rude and in some situations she's not aware of it at all and leaves it in videos (there was an old one with Celinde where I thought she was behaving quite rudely). Also, I recently watched an old blog of hers where she filmed herself picking up her drink at Starbucks and she was so overly friendly ("Thank you SO much!") that it was obviously fake. I can't imagine Carrie being polite to anyone she sees beneath her. Which is almost everyone.
Is it bad when you made that comment about Starbucks I knew EXACTLY which vlog you meant? I could literally hear her saying it as I read it 🤣 I know exactly what you mean and I completely agree.

• Haha
Yes I totally know what you mean with the Starbucks thing! She’s filming herself so she’s making a special effort to be over the top nice. Absolutely no way she’s like that if she’s not filming.

Reactions: 7
Yes I totally know what you mean with the Starbucks thing! She’s filming herself so she’s making a special effort to be over the top nice. Absolutely no way she’s like that if she’s not filming.
Which vlog was this again?

This one was the one I watched recently but I know there's several others where she filmed herself being fake friendly to Starbucks employees. I have to say though that she was generally more likable back then; this was before The Addams Family

Reactions: 2
She used to style her hair so much better. That video, it's about same length it is now, but it looks so much prettier.

Fair play to Anon Moose. Had everyone going hahaha. What a saddo for doing it though lol

Reactions: 15
Well they wanted to start drama and they clearly got it, I initially didn't believe someone would go to the trouble of photoshop but eh it's the internet I suppose, shouldn't be surprised by whatever people get up to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.