Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believed it because I ruled out someone going to that extreme to make up those lies and to fake those screenshots. I didn’t think anyone was sad enough to do that so I believed it. There’s having a gossip and a rant, and there’s fabricating false events and faking evidence.

Reactions: 23
I believed it because I ruled out someone going to that extreme to make up those lies and to fake those screenshots. I didn’t think anyone was sad enough to do that so I believed it. There’s having a gossip and a rant, and there’s fabricating false events and faking evidence.
Me too. I mean it’s bad enough telling awful lies about Carrie but to do that to Olivia Moore who’s relatively new to theatre? This could have damaged her reputation, disgusting!

Reactions: 20
Me too. I mean it’s bad enough telling awful lies about Carrie but to do that to Olivia Moore who’s relatively new to theatre? This could have damaged her reputation, disgusting!
Yeah it just didn’t occur to me at all that someone would go to that extent to make drama. And you’re right, it could’ve really affected Olivia if someone had seen it and confronted her about it believing it to be real.

Reactions: 13
This one was the one I watched recently but I know there's several others where she filmed herself being fake friendly to Starbucks employees. I have to say though that she was generally more likable back then; this was before The Addams Family
And when she is not filming herself being thankful she is filming herself complaining that costa made her coffee wrong or something, who else remembers that?

Reactions: 5
You don't have to like Carrie/Christina/Olivia/The Head from Art Attack/The Creature from the Black Lagoon/Literally anyone ever but photoshopping and making up lies is such a ridiculous extreme. Gossip is all well and good and it's fine to dislike someone, god only knows how many people I can't stand but it's a whole level of pathetic just to make up stuff and go to all that effort just because you don't like them.

Reactions: 28
She doesn't refer to the light as a tracker — in videos she's shown the tracker that she wears (it tucks into a pocket on her wig cap).

I thought that question was interesting, and was pleased to see the answer (even if it was spread across a few stories!).
Carrie? Is this you?

Reactions: 9
My friend is the one who posted the original comment about Carrie and Christina having beef, and she said Carrie DM’d her last night asking about the fake screenshots. Carrie told her that she and Olivia share the same agent and now apparently the agent has had to be informed about it because it’s could be damaging to Olivia. The person never said she was Olivia but went very out of their way to make out she was.
Edit - I’ll try and get the screenshot of the DMs that Carrie sent to my friend but I don’t know if she will or not. She said Carrie was actually really nice to her about it. (No I’m not Carrie typing this lol).

Reactions: 2
I showed where anonmoose did a bad job of photoshopping her first screenshot message from "carrie" and got completely shot down for it, someone even accused me of being Carrie lol 🙈

Reactions: 15
I hope this gets taken care of. I know we all like to have a laugh at Carrie but this isn't fair on her and especially not Olivia

Reactions: 14
I feel bad for initially believing AnonMoose- and the amount of sleuthing I did trying to work stuff out. But I think I, like a few others on this thread, just couldn’t believe someone would make up something like that. Tbh I was in it for the drama- nothing as juicy as that has happened in a long time. At this point I just say thanks AnonMoose for the entertainment, it’ll be interesting if they ever come back!

Reactions: 16
Same here, love a bit of drama on the boards! I’m finding this bit as intriguing as the stuff AM had to say!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Anonmoose should come back unless it’s to fess up and apologize.

I will say though, interesting that Olivia and Carrie have only just started following each other on Instagram following all of this…

Reactions: 9
I didn't think AnonMoose was Olivia, but in the beginning I didn't quite believe the screenshots were faked. Like, they looked really real and it seemed far fetched that someone would go to aaaall that trouble to fake them so well just for lols.

Of course Olivia and Carrie would say it's not real, it's not like that in itself proves anything one way or the other. I don't get why Carrie's fans go on these forums, then go and ask her about this stuff. AnonMoose did seem fake once they kept coming back and spouting stuff. It felt odd that someone would so completely harm their reputation and career prospects for no reason.

Reactions: 10
I think taking the stuff being said on this forums and brought out to said people shouldn’t be a thing.
Yes Carrie reads here, but does the other people involved does? We don’t know so what’s the point on throwing that in their IG accounts where you know they will see it. One thing is talking about it on a gossip forum, other is to take this information to the people involved on the talk.

If AM was fake or not, none of the party involved can confirm it since they all looked bad if it was confirmed, Carrie for being a terrible person, same as Christina and Olivia for coming here and talking bad about them.
That doesn’t change the fact that from her SM Christina really doesn’t seem to like Carrie.

all of this apart, isn’t Cinderella supposed to come back this month? When are they supposed to start rehearsals again? (i guess they really didn’t change anything about the show if the cast isn’t back rehearsing yet)

Reactions: 5
I’ve just gone back through some of the screenshots that were posted and looking back now they do seem a bit fake. Carrie was supposedly ending messages with a single ‘x’, but she notoriously does a passive aggressive ‘Xx’. Just something to think about 🤷🏽‍♀️

What stood out to me was that Moose said Carrie was raging in the Heathers group chat about what she’d posted, how often is it that a group chat of people who worked together 3 years ago is still active?

Reactions: 4
I think taking the stuff being said on this forums and brought out to said people shouldn’t be a thing.
Yes Carrie reads here, but does the other people involved does? We don’t know so what’s the point on throwing that in their IG accounts where you know they will see it. One thing is talking about it on a gossip forum, other is to take this information to the people involved on the talk.

If AM was fake or not, none of the party involved can confirm it since they all looked bad if it was confirmed, Carrie for being a terrible person, same as Christina and Olivia for coming here and talking bad about them.
That doesn’t change the fact that from her SM Christina really doesn’t seem to like Carrie.

all of this apart, isn’t Cinderella supposed to come back this month? When are they supposed to start rehearsals again? (i guess they really didn’t change anything about the show if the cast isn’t back rehearsing yet)
yeah, i find it a bit confusing that cinderella isn’t rehearsing currently. like moulin rouge on broadway doesn’t start until late september and they are currently rehearsing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.