Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I’m doubling down.
Half of this thread could have been written in the 1950s.
Jesus, at 8 months old a lot of babies mum’s leave the house at 7am and aren’t back until 6pm - 5 days a week.
She’ll be on stage for a few hours for two weeks. Calm down.
Again, its Carrie

Normal mums? absolutely could handle this. Carrie, who can barely function on a daily basis? Whole other kettle of fish.

Reactions: 33

Ripley Rose Kat

VIP Member

I have a girl I used to go to school with on my Instagram. We haven't spoken for well over a decade but I know EVERYTHING about her child.

Literally everything.

Also - she hasn't put her profile on private which I find very concerning as well.

She is forever over sharing and it makes me worry for the kids safety BUT ALSO makes me sad that she can't just live in the moment without documenting every little thing to social media (including pictures of herself crying... Wtf)

I fear Carrie will be the same

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Hang on. Now, I dislike Carrie as much as the next tattler, but it’s beginning to sound very sexist. If Joel was off on tour I guarantee he wouldn’t get these comments because of having a baby!
Tell that to the government who only allow a man 2 weeks off for paternity!

Going back to work after a baby is a massive thing, speaking as someone who worked from home in my last pregnancy and I’m on maternity leave currently and will be going back to an office based job and I’m absolutely DREADING it. I feel like her planning to go on a tour when she has no clue what life is gonna be like with a baby, while still being currently pregnant, is just weird and putting so much unecessary pressure on herself. Post partum depression can pop up when you least expect it, I thought I dodged it then 8 months post partum it hit me in a v hard way. I just dunno why she’s just not done a one off show so she can do #soldoutthepalladium again

• Heart

penguin400

Only discovered CHF last night, so maybe this has already been said, but ‘whilst’ is not a fancy word for ‘while’. It has a different meaning (whereas).

• Haha
  • Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
FFS why is she behaving like she's Kim Kardashian or something. Nobody is going to care about getting pictures of your baby. Somehow getting a story in Hello and the Daily Mail has gone to her head!

On another note has anybody noticed that when she does these Q&A on the tube it's always super empty? Tell me again why she needs that Baby On Board badge? I appreciate that she might change to a different line for a few stops once reaching central London but where exactly is the difficulty getting a seat for the main part of her journey?

View attachment 2571288

In fairness Joel has a Kardashian arse, so I can see the comparison

• Haha

Ratatat-tit

Ain't no way they're not gonna use that baby for clout and freebies

Wouldn't be surprised if they announced her birth by putting her in a lounge fly bag sat on some Lucy and yaks and tagging the hell out of the companies

• Haha
Reactions: 32

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
I’m calling it now - the birth will end up in an emergency c-section after failure to progress, which will result in an oh so dramatic story to be retold with numerous points that in no way happened. Either the surgeon will be related to someone in the west end, or she will be told her insides are in some way unique. Oh and there will be a standing ovation and singing once the baby is out.

• Haha

LoopyLu32

Right so that’s two new costumes become available for the court case. Who’s going as the forgotten appointment letter and who’s going as a badger?

I’m already going as the carpet on the stairs.

• Haha

Biffy

Her money, her business, but by my reckoning she's spent over £250 on a dozen tacky tree ornaments (to go with all the other Disney tat cluttering up her house). Good job she doesn't let a corporation take over her life though huh?

Also I don't know why she couldn't just talk about the beneficial properties of the belly cream in her #ad without filming herself rubbing it in. I'm sure anyone who buys out will be able to work out for themselves how to apply it!

• Haha
Carrie in fucking Truro with a screaming unsettled baby going through a sleep regression in a bloody Premier Inn after an 8 hour drive. PLEASE.

The fuck she’s going to be able to remember all the stuff she’ll have to cart around to take a baby on the road with her 😆

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
To be honest I don't think it's because she is a woman, it's because she is Carrie.

She has shown time and again she can't handle the simplist tasks in life, or the most minor inconvenience. Handling something as life changing and disruptive as raising a baby, and doing a tour (which supposedly caused her great anxiety) just seems a recipe for disaster. I don't think she has the life skills to juggle all that. Not without a lot of help from mum and dad anyway.

Plus she always seems to want to avoid being along at home with Joel

apples38

I hate to be the armchair geneticist, but I agree with one user (it’s been a few pages since it was posted) that spectated she might be on the spectrum.

She can’t read the room and decide what is appropriate behavior for the situation. She lets her emotions take over and can’t function properly. She has a special interest in Disney. She can’t figure out boundaries.

Of course there’s nothing wrong with being on the spectrum (I have 22Q or VCFS and am missing my 22nd chromosome). It could also be why her parents let her behavior slide. It would just make a lot more sense in explaining why she behaves the way she does.
I just think she's a spoiled brat who has never lived in the 'real world' tbh. She can't read a room because she's never had proper life experience