Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PiefaceG

VIP Member
*Married him and are carrying his baby

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

majestic26

VIP Member
What's the deal with the court threat? Are we all going to be called to the stand? I'm going as Oliver Ormson, still an ever-present in Carries life and relationship

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie will either have the most traumatic birth ever, or be the earth mother whose birth was guided by angels and butterflies.

There won't be any inbetween

allthemyths

Could this be it?? 🤔 maybe Joel was the mystery cake bandit all along and this was his confession, left for all to see. But not Carrie obvs as she didn't give a shit about him then and defo would not have watched this 😜✌

IMAGINE HAVING SEX WITH THIS MAN HUMAN WHATEVER HE IS. 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

Lilykins

VIP Member
Carrie just isn’t a nice person - it shows through time and again. I don’t get how she has fans. I wouldn’t want to know her in real life!!

wordzalad

VIP Member
A work sweepstake for the birth, ffs. She is so self obsessed. My work does it about like World Cups or Eurovision.

Reactions: 29

Mark81

VIP Member
This tour has obviously been in the works for a while. This may also explain the hysteria over not getting nominated. She knows she won't get nominated again next year either now.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
So they did a sweepstake at The Crown Jewels over the sex of the baby…. Really!! Getting the same vibes as make a bauble about Carrie last year!
The odd thing about this is she isn't in the play anymore. I've never known a workplace have a sweepstake so early before the birth. Usually they are just before maternity leave, or once the person has already gone on maternity leave.

If Carrie wasn't going to reveal the sex of the baby until its born (which is what she had said at the time) why would they do a sweepstake? They wouldn't be together when its born? Who is going to do the results in January or whenever it's born? It doesn't add up.

They also didn't exactly seem the closest cast either. I'm struggling to believe they are still in contact.

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Hahaha. AS IF Carrie has any integrity or even the emotional capability to understand that her child is a living breathing human just like her (sonder society anyone?) That poor kid will be plastered all over her socials within a week to shill consumerist garbage

"Omg being a mum is SO HARD. I thought it would be exactly like when I had a tamagochi when I was 9. It's actually not though!!!! Thanks to #BetterHelp I feel validated in my status as a shit parent #AD #SPONSORED

• Haha
Carrie when the ‘doctor’ handed her the drink:
1FF7C33E-E5F9-4448-9925-937F5A81486B.gif

---
What exactly is COC trying to insinuate regarding Oliver Ormson not being allowed near kids? Looks like COC will be indeed called to the stand.
View attachment 2576617View attachment 2576618
The fact that COCK thinks it’s ok to put this out just because Oliver dumped Carrie is absolutely deranged! Whether they intended to make it seem like that or not it just shows how immature Carrie’s following is.

Last edited:
  • Haha

RudeDog

Really surprised about the tour news, considering she did nothing but moan all through the last one. Maybe because no other work lined up and worried about fading completely into mt obscurity?

I said this the other day but it bears repeating after reading all this (and being deep in the baby years myself aka having actual experience of babies and young children) -

She's such a dire moron

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Hynobirthing has become a popular way of prepping for childbirth but the way Carrie has referred to it - by not really giving any details - is giving it a disservice.
I used hynobirthing techniques for both of my babies and it really helped me focus on managing my breathing and not on how scary/painful it all is. My partner said it was like I’d gone into a trance.
One thing that annoyed me about Carrie’s post is that she mentions the hypnobirthing course (which I’m going to assume is online!) but gives no details so it’s again about only herself. If she’s using the course I think she is (the positive birth company), she could maybe get her followers a discount code or share any deals they do but unless she’s getting a cut of the profit I can’t see her doing that!
I also think whoever decided to call it 'hypnobirthing' has probably unknowingly put off so many people from it. It sounds all hippy-dippy and woo-woo but really it's just breathing techniques and learning the science behind labour which is fascinating and helps to remove the fear of the unknown. It's not a miracle cure, you do have to put the work in and remember everything you've learned, but it does help to demystify what can be a very scary thing if you've never done it before.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Oh god, guys, you have no idea how much I’ve been enjoying this thread 😂 Hate to take away from it but Carrie’s dropped a new rant this morning on her subscriber stories. Seems like the kind of thing you’d cry about to your husband or your mum, not your paying fans, but oh well!!

View attachment 2576680
View attachment 2576681
1. What time is Joel going round to defend her honour and COLLECT THE DIVIDENDS, and do a HUGE EYE ROLL at this "rude doctor".
2. Was it even a doctor, I mean when I go for blood or other tests it's always a nurse or tbh usually a HCA (health care assistant). I do not believe they have very well paid doctors sitting there doing blood glucose tests?
3. EVERYWHERE I go for medical stuff these days, being the local GP or the hospital, you check in at a touchscreen, not with a person. Do I happen to live in the only NHS trust that has entered the 21st century?
4. Where is this clinic, so I can send them some appreciative treats to cheer them up after having to deal with Karen Carrie today.
5. Hope the "rude doctor" has made some notes in this "BadgerNotes" (wtf?) thing or on her permanent record about what she's like.

oh and 6. how long did it take her to type all that shit out, which basically boils down to "I didn't have my appointment letter". Go and whinge to PALS if you like, or better still stop for a minute and think about the people with proper bad healthcare situations?

• Haha