Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
I know this has been touched on before but I was just thinking about how Carrie went to great lengths to always refer to Oli as MISTER OLIVER ORMSON at every opportunity - referring to him that way gave him such status and really gave away how she felt about him. It elevated him and showed how proud she was to be partnered with him. The fact that she can't even call Joel by his first name most of the time is SO telling. He's just a person filling the role of 'husband'.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ruthg19

Jesus Christ she’s so pathetic. If true, it’s not very nice that the doctor treated her like that, but a whole rant on instagram is insane. Maybe he was having a bad day, maybe it was the sixth forgotten appointment letter he’d seen in a couple of hours and he was tired. Maybe, regardless of the reason he did it, a doctor being mildly annoyed isn’t a big deal. Nothing to write whiny essays about.

For what it’s worth, I think she’s significantly exaggerating. For one thing, the end of her story makes no sense. Why did the other patient he was nice to walk straight up to him without an appointment letter without having checked in first? Also, in every doctors’ office and hospital I’ve been to, you leave the GP in their room and walk out/back to reception on your own. There would be no opportunity for another patient to jump in or meet the doctor on the way..

Reactions: 32
Whoever planned this tour needs to bloody have a good look at a map of the British isles, because it’s logistically mental how they’ve done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Another tour??
But Carrie, how will you cope with the such terrible anxiety that had you physically clinging to walls for a photo op and not wanting to perform!!??

Or was that all bullshit you were spinning??

babygoats

"I think I keep my life pretty Disney free and I don't like the idea of a giant corporation taking over my life" says the woman who flew all the way to Hawaii to see nothing but a Disney resort. She really has like NO self awareness at all, doesn't she?
She only ever goes to Disney or all-inclusive resorts elsewhere. Not to mention all the memorabilia, bags, her separate Disney Christmas tree etc. The (obviously nice, but) extremely typical tourist trip to Rome and Pompeii and maybe the Finland trip were the most normal type of travel and "exploring" that she has had in a decade, maybe ever.

If her real life is "pretty Disney free" yet Disney is 80% of everything she posts online, her online persona is completely fake, why can't she curate a better one then?

Mark81

VIP Member
The red flags to me in Carrie's post is her constance reiterating of how nice she was, how she does everything right etc. It's very much controlling the narrative. Like I say, she protests too much.
---
As others have said, there are many healthcare professionals with awful bedside manners. But they are consistently like that with everyone. Picking and choosing who to be nice to? That's odd, unless they are reacting to the behaviour they have received from the patient themselves

polkamoon

Chatty Member
The whole spiel about not pushing gender stereotypes on the baby is ridiculous because you just know that’s not going to be the case with them. ‘We’re going with the sex assigned at birth for now’ just reads dead weird imo

• Haha

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Oh god, guys, you have no idea how much I’ve been enjoying this thread 😂 Hate to take away from it but Carrie’s dropped a new rant this morning on her subscriber stories. Seems like the kind of thing you’d cry about to your husband or your mum, not your paying fans, but oh well!!

IMG_2982.jpeg

IMG_2983.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
I’ll be going as the mystery glucose with a dazzling array of multiple choice options. You can decide to gargle Bad Cinderella with me. Gaze at your reflection in me. Drown ALW in me. Paint a life size portrait of Mister Oliver Ormson in a mermaid tail with me. Or novel idea - drink me.

• Haha
  • Heart

onmygroan

Hey Carrie, here’s one way you can protect your daughter. Set firm boundaries with your audience and stick to them.
Tell they you won’t be sharing her face/identifying information and that you’re keeping her life private to protect her - hell you could throw in an internet safety left as ‘the big sister’ you claimed to be - and if your fans respect you, they will leave her alone. The moment you start open the flood gates to invasive questions and expectations of photos.
---
The world at large doesn’t care about you, the readers of Hello Mag that you shilled your wedding to, don’t care about you. The only reason things were ‘leaked’ is your husband has no sense of awareness.

You know the stupid little rant she had about how women in superhero films never tie their hair back? I noticed a comment from someone and Carrie's response was so rude. The way her reply is worded is just plain rude. If she meant it for 'entertainment purposes' then she could have specified and the way she went on was as if she was being serious. She really knows how to be 'nice' to people to right? If she is that offended by someone's comment then why comment back?
(I blocked out this person's Instagram handle in case they don't want it seen)
ahhh the passive aggressive loveheart ❤

I know it’s probably already been taken but that’s what I’m wearing to court

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
She’ll say she wants to keep details of the birth private and will then regail us all with it in a future Q&A or a subscriber story.

wordzalad

VIP Member
“He handed me a drink and didn’t tell me what to do”.

I mean it’s a drink…. I don’t think a 32 year old woman needs a drink explained to her.

also why didn’t she say ”I don’t have my letter but I have it on badgernotes?” Usually I’ll show my drs the email letter and I’ve never had any issue with it

• Haha

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Her arrogance blows me away although I don’t know why I should be surprised. It’s NOT like returning to work the way lots of other women do, because generally when that happens the baby stays with other known caregivers, or has a routine and structure from a childcare set-up and returns to it’s own bed and familiar surroundings every night! It doesn’t just get turfed into a car seat, driven to Gateshead and then expected to have a nice sleep in a travel cot in a random hotel room somewhere while mummy is on stage. Same with taking a baby on holiday, generally after the travel you stay in the same place and you don’t make solid time-sensitive commitments with your time while you’re there. The fact that the baby isn’t even HERE yet and she’s assuming they’ll slot into doing exactly what she wants to happen when she’s decided it’s going to happen it’s absolutely insane. She’s already coming across as totally clueless, it’s embarrassing.
This 👏
Also if it was a regular show on the West end or an office job she was returning to, the show would go on without her. There would be an understudy, or her team in the office would cover her work. If things don't go to plan with her tour, there is no tour. Her fans will be disappointed and the production company and venues will lose money.

Mark81

VIP Member
Everyone comes in different shapes and sizes....but I can't believe this is Joel's understudy and they play the same role 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30