Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
They probably slapped her name on a collection already coming out and then when the promotion seal expired they didn’t renew it.
Joanie were praising that absolute talentless chancer and long long overstayer of her welcome Lorraine Kelly in one of their outfits the other day, so they really are not fussy at all about who they associate with.

Reactions: 5

Stegosauria

Re: the neurodiversity conversation, she mentioned years ago in a YouTube vid that she was assessed for bipolar disorder because Tom has it and she saw many similarities in herself. She ended up not having/being (I'm sorry I don't know the right word) bipolar. I'd be super interested to hear if she carried on looking for any kind of diagnosis or just left it there.

Wouldn't be surprised if she just left it, seeing as she abandons most notions she has.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
How sad that yet again the question asker feels it necessary to add "no hate just curious", as though they are almost afraid to ask and risk a Crabbie Clapback.
This exact wording on a few questions feels like Crabbie could be the one behind them...🤡🤷‍♀️🤡

leabytottle

VIP Member
In order to be friends with/live with Carrie, does she insisted on them pulling ridiculous faces in photos? The latest one with Matt, he has the same gormless expression as joel, Carrie and Scott all pull. So strange and not at all interesting or amusing. (What’s the deal with Mummy and Son date?)
Joel, in the grey hoodie, looks like he’s about to mug that poor girl in the photo, that, surprise, surprise (sing it with me, Cilla style!) he has reposted. The rest of the cast look normal, he looks like HE is the fan in 99% of the pics 🤭

Reactions: 4

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Omg a court threat! We did this on the Gabriella Lindley thread when she threatened someone with a lawyer, we all planned our court outfits.

I’ll go first - I’m going as the Waitrose shopping bag Joel wore on his head
I’m going in one of Carrie’s handmade dresses

• Haha

penguin400

Both mean both in the UK (or at least where I’m from). I totally believe Carrie thinks whilst is fancier though 🤦‍♀️
People do use them interchangeably all the time, but it just drives me maaaad because they’re actually different words. Whilst is not fancy! Anyway. As you were.

TheCheeseFairy

I've finally caught up from the past week and you have all had me in stitches!

I've been blessed on my fyp aswell, was more of a jumpscare than a vision from heaven tbf!

I would like to attend court as the King George III undergarments and I will unleash an unhinged rant at anyone

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
It was pretty soon after the tour was announced. I also think Carrie shared it on her stories.
But like I say, it was brief and not up to usual Joel standards

Unless I am going mad 🥴
I never saw that and I was checking regularly, because I was surprised he wasn't all over it within minutes, or taking part in the stupid hinting game that she was doing at the weekend.

Still haven't seen any acknowledgement from him or Scott. If he did post something then he must have deleted it pretty quickly for some reason.

Emxxx

VIP Member
I just think she's a spoiled brat who has never lived in the 'real world' tbh. She can't read a room because she's never had proper life experience
I 100% think she is. I'm neurodiverse so I can easily spot another one of us.
---
I 100% think she is. I'm neurodiverse so I can easily spot another one of us.

Editingto add: im not a nasty entitled person like her thougg.

Last edited:

aliwasere

Passive aggressive delivery driver? Feel like it's something else I've missed!
If you are one of the few not blocked from his insta, get a brew, and settle down to watch his highlights the Hermes diaries. the ‘Listen lady’ one is a particular highlight as I remember

Samwise

Not saying this is perfect or amazing (but they also are just a regular person and not a wannabe influencer), but compared to Joel's reel this is so much smoother

Even with the clunky, slightly jarring transitions this is way better than No Neck's

joiena

Do they? Here in the U.K.? Because I’ve maternity-nannied in some pretty wealthy circles and I’m yet to come across a rented milk nurse. It’s not 1543. I don’t think the ethics stack up.
Ridiculously off topic I know, but yeah I’ve seen many an online group where people buy or get donated breast milk from others. 🫣 it’s pumped milk not a full on wet nurse but who knows, those could be out there too.

• Wow

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
BadgerNET not badgernotes, crabbie.

my trust used to random glucose tests and if you failed one of those, you had to do the GTT

Mark81

VIP Member
Yeah, I've never heard of a workplace doing a sweepstake for an employee's personal life event, just sporting events. Like who cares. It was two options (for the most part).
This I'm surprised at. I've seen it in every place I've worked.

But it's always around time of mat leave starting. Randomly during pregnancy no, and especially if the person has said they won't be announcing the sex.

• Wow
Reactions: 3