Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PiefaceG

VIP Member
I’ve never once taken a letter to an appointment. Usually they just tell you the time and place of your appointment. Unless the letter explicitly states you must bring this with you then why would you bother.
The letters she's on about do explicitly tell you to take them with you. I've forgotten mine before but it wasn't made out to be a big deal.

Reactions: 6

polkamoon

Chatty Member
I'm almost thinking she'll bring the baby out onto the stage for a couple of shows, if she's awake and not crying. As a sort of finale to the theme of love and to create a few headlines.
Of course she will, she’s a Fletcher. That’s how all their nepo babies start!

• Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Everyone comes in different shapes and sizes....but I can't believe this is Joel's understudy and they play the same role 🤣
There is nearly a 10 years age gap between Joel and this hottie understudy so maybe No Neck looked like this when he was 28?!?!?!? Only in Crabbie's wildest dreams 🤡😂🤡

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Awww, it’s so sweet of Tom to bankroll another tour ❤💖🫶🏻

(my own speculation but I believe it with my whole heart)
It’s got to be the only explanation. The last tour would’ve had half full auditoriums but for free or £5 tickets and even then most venues didn’t ‘sell out’

Inkdeath

Replying to people that are claiming that babies aren’t cheap, this is a woman with two properties which also has a book in the works and has other sources of income. And also has a brother that wouldn’t mind chipping in based on how much he’s helped so far, starting with buying her the flat.
If the last tour is any indication, it’s cheaper for her to stay at home and actually raise her child than it is for her to go on a tour and have to pay for childcare. I’m not sure the last tour actually made a profit considering how the majority of seats were sold off for 5£.

To reply to the person bringing sexism into this, it’s actually biology. 🙄🙄 Many babies won’t take to the bottle and they need breastfeeding, so yeah the woman has less freedom.
Am I annoyed by this as a woman? Of course. But if I decide to have a baby someday, I know I’ll have to put my life on hold and put my baby first and sacrifice more than my partner until they’re weaned off, because the baby will most likely rely on my more than my partner until they move to proper food.

PS: it is INSANE to make such heavy plans when you don’t have a financial need for it before you even met your baby and seen what they’re like.
Also while fed is best and all that. Its scientifically proven that breastfeeding does give babies a leg up so to speak for their whole life because its better overall. Obviously fed is most important, but theres a reason rich mums who dont want to breastfeed themselves buy other womens breast milk instead of formula.

• Angry

Emxxx

VIP Member
Chris goes on and on about how much money they earn yet had the cheek to say to the council that he couldn’t afford to put up privacy screening on the outdoor staircase. If I were the neighbours I would be livid!
Who's chris?

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
@Accionoodles wasn't calling Theatreboard a hate forum, they were asking if *Carrie* would consider it a hate forum to suit her agenda
Yes understand.
it’s important to point out that would be a Carrie problem then, as Theatreboard is just a theatre discussion site and if TheFace™️ has made it on there then it’s because she’s being an Idiot in some capacity.
---
JoJo has finally acknowledged that Carrie has a name and it isn't "my wife!!!!!" Well, well
And he didn’t tag her in… he just used her actual NAME. Maybe she insisted so they’re not linked together for all time.

Samwise

I wonder what dates will be added due to PHENOMENAL DEMAND like last time 🤔😂
I listened to barely a few mins of her live and she said no other dates are being added, the theatres are all booked around then so no extras to add
And then I got bored and switched off 😂

• Haha

_Chatterbox_

Just had a browse at Carrie’s tour tickets (out of curiosity about the prices) and realised that the seats close to the stage in the stalls are the mega pricey meet and greet seats. No wonder she has no anxiety, any eye contact she makes with the audience will be all of her beloved Sonder society who will be hanging on to her every word.

It also annoys me cos I’m a shorty and I always book front of the stalls and sometimes they can be a cheap seat with a good view especially on front row. She’s capitalising on people wanting to be as close to her as possible 🤢

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Do they? Here in the U.K.? Because I’ve maternity-nannied in some pretty wealthy circles and I’m yet to come across a rented milk nurse. It’s not 1543. I don’t think the ethics stack up.
In Ireland you can definitely become a breast milk donor so there must be some market for it but I think it’s to hospitals and parents who consent. I can’t imagine them buying it for home use but I could be very wrong.

Mark81

VIP Member
Four months. And Carrie admitted that she had immediately jumped into dating apps after the breakup because she didn’t want to stay single. She wasn’t interested in self-reflection or healing. This is why I disagree with the „she was vulnerable and Joel took advantage of her“ narrative. While she was in no state to date again, she was looking for a Oliver replacement and found Joel.
Joel, the Tesco value version of Oliver

• Haha

onmygroan

Oh god, I followed this account for a competition and just got a jump scare. Considering unfollowing them now 🤣
If you think this is a bad jump scare, Facebook keeps recommending her as Friend to me.
---
Her profile pic is probably one of the nicest photos of her and Joel, but also one I don’t think she’s actually shared anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Emxxx

VIP Member
If you are one of the few not blocked from his insta, get a brew, and settle down to watch his highlights the Hermes diaries. the ‘Listen lady’ one is a particular highlight as I remember
This is the most oddest thing I have ever seen

'LISTEN, lady!'

Reactions: 5