Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emxxx

VIP Member
Glucose tests aren’t performed on all pregnant women in UK, only if there are risks i.e. BMI, age, history, size of baby.

So the Dr handed her the drink and only through her own research she knew to drink the drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s such an entitled brat. She’s having a baby yet wants to be babied through every aspect of life 🙈
My trust perform them to every pregnant woman.

Reactions: 3

kev1974

VIP Member
The seats they had for Old Friends look like the same ones that I got as on the day rush tickets the other week. It’s unfortunately not selling well from what I can see but I’d urge anyone who has any interest in musical theatre to see it as it’s such a good show. Without going all Carrie, I cried about 4 times (which I never do) and it’s worth seeing for Lea Salonga alone who has the most fantastic voice. Bernadette Peters vocally isn’t as strong as what she used to be but who cares, it’s Bernadette Peters! (the rest of the cast are also great). Rush tickets are easy to get via TodayTix, I’ve seen it twice (first time had paid for full price tickets) and going again and taking my parents for Christmas (they don’t know much Sondheim and so had said it didn’t really appeal but I guarantee 100% that they will enjoy it). I have no connection to the show but feel sorry for it because I think it’s not getting the love it deserves. As you were.
The highlight from the original concert for me was Rob Brydon and Haydn Gwynne doing The Little Things You Do Together, as they were so funny, but of course she was not well enough to do this run and now has died :cry:. I'm not particularly bothered about Bernadette Peters although I do respect her as a true queen of musical theatre, not like Carrie who isn't even a princess. I haven't checked lately but when it first opened the ticket prices were very high, perhaps because of all the star names, and that may be what's kept people away (plus the ability to watch it on demand on iplayer).

LoopyLu32

If you are one of the few not blocked from his insta, get a brew, and settle down to watch his highlights the Hermes diaries. the ‘Listen lady’ one is a particular highlight as I remember
Omg stop. I started it after reading your comment and screamed in pain when he did the “sissy walk”.

• Haha
She’s just in her I’M SO RANDOM era…🤪🤪🤪🤪
---

They probably slapped her name on a collection already coming out and then when the promotion seal expired they didn’t renew it.
That’s right, it’s all Dawn o’ Porter lampshade dresses now, so I think it was just the end of carrie’s colab with them.

Stegosauria

If the baby is gonna be apart of the show, is Carrie going to count for child labor laws? Is she going to have a child chaperone? Is he baby going to be paid for the work that she does, even if she is literally a human prop? I don’t think that Carrie has thought this through at all.
I don't think the kid is literally working on stage with her. I just think it will travel from town to town as she does.

Emxxx

VIP Member
I totally agree as someone who is autistic and to be honest, even if she is on the spectrum she probably wouldn’t know or have even considered it due to the huge amounts of misinformation surrounding female autism
That's why I was only diagnosed aged 33!

• Heart

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I feel sorry for this baby already. I get the vibe that Carrie and Joel see her as a piece of trendy merchandise that they can hawk around and use for views and clout. I have no doubt Carrie will use her in some performative way during the tour. And that’s without all the ‘mummy vlogger’ YouTube videos she’ll be featured in.
Carrie and Joel will use her as a human prop.

Reactions: 2

Emxxx

VIP Member
This I'm surprised at. I've seen it in every place I've worked.

But it's always around time of mat leave starting. Randomly during pregnancy no, and especially if the person has said they won't be announcing the sex.
Yeah ive seen it too. All the time. Gender, weight, name etc.

• Wow

salatblader

VIP Member
Carrie in fucking Truro with a screaming unsettled baby going through a sleep regression in a bloody Premier Inn after an 8 hour drive. PLEASE.

The fuck she’s going to be able to remember all the stuff she’ll have to cart around to take a baby on the road with her 😆
I agree with what you've said, although just a PSA:
There's no such thing as strict sleep regressions. It's a scam. There's a book/app that has circulated for years about babies/toddlers (Wonder Weeks) and it's all a scam by a disgraced Dutsch researcher named Plooji. Sleep regression is a thing in the broad sense, but not in the overly specific way Wonder Weeks talks about it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rarunkel

It is not my intention to ridicule this man or any person on the spectrum, but the resemblance is striking. While I find this stranger's enthusiasm for Disney appropriate, considering the circumstances, I perceive Joel's obsession as downright scary. He looks, dresses, and behaves almost identically. 🤷🏼‍♀️