Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollydolly

Chris goes on and on about how much money they earn yet had the cheek to say to the council that he couldn’t afford to put up privacy screening on the outdoor staircase. If I were the neighbours I would be livid!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Emxxx

VIP Member
I’ve never been to an appointment that I’ve needed to bring the letter with me? And I’ve got multiple health conditions so I’m at the hospital at least once a month for some test or treatment. There’s got to be more to this story
Yeah same. As I've said further up I've literally never bought the letter.

Inkdeath

Oh please. The LAST thing we should be doing here is getting into a formula vs breast debate. Really, really, let’s not. Plus that’s a wild thing to throw out that you can just purchase enough breastmilk to sustain a growing infant if you’re not able to produce it yourself. Unless you’ve got a wet nurse locked in the basement, then, no. It’s not a thing.
People do it, You'd be surprised. Its easy if you are ultra-loaded.
I'm sure whichever MT actor is staying them at the time will also be a live-in babysitter
Thats how she will do it! She won't hire a nanny she will just say oh sorry poor actor friend, thats your rent!

Who organised this? The words "piss up" and "brewery" come to mind.
Tours are often restricted by venue availability so that the tours isn't 10 dates over 10 months, but also to stop cannibalisation of ticket sales. If someone really likes her they might go to both London and Southampton if they were a week or two apart rather than one day after another.

Samwise

I know the tour is hot goss but please can we talk about Joel’s ‘character reels’ which he’s recorded and shared on his Insta, I’m dying 😂
Someone has commented on them saying how to have cream and jam on a scone - that they agree with Mrs Montague... I don't even know what order my family or best mate does cream and jam, why on earth would you learn and remember that about a z-list celebrity?!

• Haha

Pazc

I know the tour is hot goss but please can we talk about Joel’s ‘character reels’ which he’s recorded and shared on his Insta, I’m dying 😂
How he's pronouncing garlic in clip 1 has actually done me in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

mxllie2012

If you are one of the few not blocked from his insta, get a brew, and settle down to watch his highlights the Hermes diaries. the ‘Listen lady’ one is a particular highlight as I remember
I had no idea this existed, off to go entertain myself for 10 mins

Frymydevil

If you are one of the few not blocked from his insta, get a brew, and settle down to watch his highlights the Hermes diaries. the ‘Listen lady’ one is a particular highlight as I remember
I have just done this, what an entitled prick. Also lady you’re not funny! And oh btw the way you’re a knob

nymeria

Sorry for the confusion about the O’Sullivan test I cause, in my country they are performed as a screening on every pregnant woman, I didn’t know it was different between countries 🥲. Sorry again.

Pazc

Joel did post a story about the tour saying he can't wait, but it was quite subdued compared to what he's done before
When was that? It's not on there anymore and I didn't think it had been announced more than 24 hours ago