Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratatat-tit

I could maaaaaybe hold out the tiniest, tiniest bit of hope for Carrie when it comes to not sharing the baby (or sharing her in a way where she still protects her privacy) but there's no way Joel will not post pictures of his daughter 24/7 and THEN repost everyone who reposted him. There's no way.
#SoProud !!!!!
---
Joel will be #soproud'ing and #mydaughter'ing all over the place. He will explode
You beat me to it !

• Haha
Reactions: 7

kev1974

VIP Member
I just hope she actually consulted Joel over touring. And her parents if they are the baby care plan.

I've seen several parents just assume their mum and dad will take on care duties.
I'm sure Jamie Lambert has promised to supply a professional babysitter as part of her rider!

• Haha

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
N
I think this is Joel's worst reel yet

Nah the worst reel so far is the one where he's attempting to promote some outside restaurant and it's just beige fried chicken and cheese sticks dripping in grease or whatever with a shit ton of filters and special effects

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Wander if Care Bear is annoyed that her ex co-star is up for a WOS award she's recieved before?
It's still only nominations stage for a couple more weeks I think
The playing field is wide open, almost anybody in the business who's a vaguely known name can find at least one of the awards that they meet the criteria for.

RudeDog

Even when I was a Carrie fan I never would have gone to one of her concerts, the charisma to pull off a solo night isn’t there.
I know what you mean. I considered going to An Open Book as there were plenty of tickets left 😏 but decided not to as I thought it sounded a bit dull, this one sounds even more boring (to me anyway).

Pazc

It was pretty soon after the tour was announced. I also think Carrie shared it on her stories.
But like I say, it was brief and not up to usual Joel standards

Unless I am going mad 🥴
Maybe he deleted it 👀 I checked a few times for it yesterday because I have nothing better to do apparently 😂

Mark81

VIP Member
I highly doubt she's going to be struggling with juggling baby and tour because she'll half ass both. The show isn't going to be complicated or high quality, it'll just be her singing songs she already knows by heart now and talk about her romanticized life and how much she was wronged by the ex-boyfriends. And baby will be spending 80% of the time with her grandparents and only be brought to Carrie for the essentials and for Danny to take photos

Plus as always her parents will swoop in and make it all better for her

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Does someone want to take one for the team and ask when we can expect another gross pregnancy kink pandering reel? #BOUNDARIES!!! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

kev1974

VIP Member
“Enormous success” as if it wasn’t going for 5 quid a ticket just to fill seats 😂
Perhaps this tour is an attempt to recoup the losses of the last one!

Could she have done some sort of three-tour deal in the same way as you hear about three-book deals?

I guess Katie Melua is very wealthy and can afford a nanny and lots of staff while Carrie, despite her rental properties and more money than she’ll admit to, isn’t on that level and will stubbornly try to do everything herself just to prove a point

I’m calling it now.. she will be pregnant with baby 2 by the tour as she loves speeding this along. ( I was just pregnant when my first was 7 months, and back at work, but I was just teaching theatre so couldn’t take baby 1 with me and it was hard enough)

• Wow

kev1974

VIP Member
Well they must still be speaking to each other, looks like they were both at Old Friends today, presumably sat together and not coincidentally!

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Showing up places hours early (especially in the early morning or even 7-10am, when she's shown herself to be surprised and unfamiliar with unsociable hours) and being extra-organised don't ring true either!
---
In the interminable birth story I'm sure we'll be treated to there'll be a shouty lecture about how all births are VALID. Before she proceeds to drone on about how her birth was completely pain free/unmedicated/she went into a total state of bliss and the baby #CASUALLY popped out into her Heathers fan midwife's hands while everybody spontaneously clapped and sang and someone played the harp.
Nah not a Heathers fan. I have £50 on the midwife being a hardcore Addams fan.

• Haha