Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catqueen101

Babies thrive off routine and familiarity so I can imagine a new place every day or other day and all the time in the car spent travelling and being passed around would easily disrupt routines and overstimulate them and then hey presto you've got a really cross, upset, unsettled baby on your hands, who you've now got to leave crying with another caregiver to go on stage, or who only wants their mum, or who ends up disrupting your whole little time line you've got planned out.

Carrie can work or not work, that's her choice, but travelling with a 7 month old is not going to be the cakewalk she seems to think it is. At that age they need more stimulation and get bored easily, and they still need a decent routine for naps and food especially if you've started weaning them. Mine would have been a nightmare doing that and they were "easy" babies!

My third is due around the same time as Carrie's first and I'm still not naive enough to make huge plans like that. Babies gonna baby.
From the sounds of things it seems like she’s gonna dump the kid off on other people while she prances about on stage and does stage door

Reactions: 9

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Romeo and Crueliet are definitely beefing. He hasn't shared any "GO SEE MY WIFE ON TOUR!!!"
He’s probably thinking fuck bc is he going on tour with her? Is he going to see THEIR baby at all during the whole thing? He might be (rightfully) miffed that she’s going to be parading her around the country without him.

Michi

Is anyone already going as Carrie’s DocMartens? If not I will, and stomp around the court room
1700308925941.gif

• Haha

historyobliterates

Hang on. Now, I dislike Carrie as much as the next tattler, but it’s beginning to sound very sexist. If Joel was off on tour I guarantee he wouldn’t get these comments because of having a baby!
How? Unless they are going to be bottle feeding the baby from the start then there are PHYSICAL things that Joel just isn't able to do (the first thing that comes to mind is breastfeeding and wheening (sp?) Onto solid food and having the breastfeed in the night/whenever the baby wants).

Let's face it, Joel has a lot more freedom when it comes to the baby.

Reactions: 8

Hurrem

VIP Member
She seems to be living the best life yet isn't even allowed to leave the house without him.
I’m so sorry for your sister and hope she will get out but you’re projecting those concerns onto Carrie. Just a reminder that these threads are about her and no one else. She goes on tours without him and travels without him, that’s nothing like not being to even leave the house without him.
Carrie controls everything about this relationship, including Joel, it’s not the other way around. I’m sure Carrie would have a laugh reading certain scenarios like him being abusive and controlling, maybe she’s even taking notes. This will serve her well when she will eventually dump him and want to rewrite the entire narrative.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I’d personally be put off by and avoid any brand that gifts things to Carrie. But maybe that’s just me. 😇
I’m positive her management have friends at these brands because no brand who actually researched her would see her as a positive influence

aurora01

I'll be coming to court too, I'll be dressed as the physics defying pearl that one of the self insert characters get shot with and dies from in her phantom rip off

• Haha

Justwatchin...

She's such a dire moron

I had my glucose test on Tuesday (my trust tests on risk and my mum is diabetic) and I completely forgot until I read her stupid post that I was supposed to take my letter. You have to check in at reception anyway before they let you anywhere near the clinic don't they so what she's on I don't know. You don't just go to a waiting room otherwise they don't know you've arrived for your appointment! Also the antenatal doctors have better things to do than take glucose bloods - mine was a lovely midwife who was running the glucose clinic that morning, most of the women there at that time were there for the test!

AND she gave me biscuits afterwards.
The amount of patients that just sit themselves down without checking in and expect us to be mind readers. They usually sit there for over an hour before they go up to the desk to ask why everyone is going in before them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also our letters say to bring it with you but most of the time we don't need it. We only ask for it if someone isn't on our clinic list and when they hand then letter over we usually find that they've come on the wrong day or they're at the wrong place. If they don't have their letter and they're not on our list it takes a while to go through multiple computer systems to figure out when or where they are supposed to be but we can do it.

ReginaFalangeee

She will get maternity pay, self employed women don’t get as much but there is a basic maternity pay from the government

Sorry for the confusion about the O’Sullivan test I cause, in my country they are performed as a screening on every pregnant woman, I didn’t know it was different between countries 🥲. Sorry again.
It's fine, different countries vary ... Carrie just has to kick off at the slightest inconvenience as always