Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry for your sister and hope she will get out but you’re projecting those concerns onto Carrie. Just a reminder that these threads are about her and no one else. She goes on tours without him and travels without him, that’s nothing like not being to even leave the house without him.
Carrie controls everything about this relationship, including Joel, it’s not the other way around. I’m sure Carrie would have a laugh reading certain scenarios like him being abusive and controlling, maybe she’s even taking notes. This will serve her well when she will eventually dump him and want to rewrite the entire narrative.
Not projecting, just pointing out that what we see on social media isn't the whole picture.

Reactions: 16
I think it's true that Joel is a simp and Carrie is controlling, but I also think Joel uses his simpy baby toddler strops to get appeasement and attention from Carrie because he's gross and she probably ignores him. She still needs him around so she can look fake happy on social media, so he has that as leverage to throw a strop and get attention. That kind of tit will get toxic fast with a baby in the mix.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.