Carrie Hope Fletcher #79 Baby on board? Baby, we're BORED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, here’s the rant about how she’s having to give up jobs to be a mother and how she feels like she’s waving goodbye to her career (because god forbid you be a working mum??). Had to split it into three because, as I said, it is FIVE minutes long 🤦🏼‍♀️

I'm a bit late but, she really told on herself in this video with saying her self esteem is tied to having a job and being productive, or "not even like doing the job, but in this age of social media, being seen to be doing something" and "being seen as 'relevant'".

I bet that's how her marriage works too. Her self esteem is tied up in not necessarily acting having a happy relationship, but being seen to be in a happy relationship.

Also it does feel like she barrelled into marriage and parenthood so fast she's only now processing the consequences and reeling. It's a bit sad. Her tantrum at people asking when she's going back to work clearly means she's feeling overwhelmed.

It's also their life, and I get wanting to start a family, but I still don't understand why you wouldn't at least wait until after your honeymoon to get pregnant. It's like they don't want to enjoy any part of their relationship- like the engagement, or being newlyweds- it all just has to rush along. It still seems to me like they don't actually love each other's company so much, they just want to tick the box of having a marriage and family (and being seen to be having a marriage and family).

Reactions: 33
I have a Nordace one, again it was expensive but I love it and it goes with me everywhere.

I wonder if Joel realises that once the baby arrives he won't be number one or Carrie's priority anymore
Bold of you to assume the baby will be her priority

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Has anybody seen what’s happened at Les Mis tonight? Some Just stop oil protesters invaded the stage during One Day More.
I’m surprised our Caz hasn’t already found a way to make it all about her
Literally ran over here to see if she’d said anything.

My question is - how did they even get on stage at all, let alone one of the biggest shows in London?

Reactions: 5
today in dungaree watch ... isn't it funny how there are three cakey items in the celebration and of course it's Crabbie that has managed to get them into her mits?

Still the worst-reviewed play in the West End for years guys, even if the draw of Al Murray abusing the audience has brought the citizens out in their droves.

1696502489377.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
today in dungaree watch ... isn't it funny how there are three cakey items in the celebration and of course it's Crabbie that has managed to get them into her mits?

Still the worst-reviewed play in the West End for years guys, even if the draw of Al Murray abusing the audience has brought the citizens out in their droves.

View attachment 2492274
I'm amazed that it's lasted 100 performances
Such a waste of space, but it seems the general public like it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
THRILLED TO SAY SHE MADE HER 1ST CLASS TRAIN FOLKS

What was she whining about the other day about not having time to read?

Yet here she is sat on a multi-hour train journey, i.e. quiet time when she could be reading; but instead choosing to fill the time making inane instagram shots of a hideous bag with curled up corners, and some sort of camera, I dunno what it is.

We'll probably get a Q&A any minute, rather than her just using the train time to read.
reading on a train is my fave thing to do, i can just sit for ages and just read and i get to my destination like whats not to love?

Reactions: 14
There's a video going round of Victoria Beckham trying to make out that she came from a working class family (then David calls her out on it)
Reminds me very much of Carrie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bold of you to assume the baby will be her priority
1. herself
2. her phone
3. her freebies
4. The baby
5. disney junk
6. Tom, her family, Edgar
7. scott
8. free gifts from her minions
9. Oli
10. Joel

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1. herself
2. her phone
3. her freebies
4. The baby
5. disney junk
7. scott
9. Oli
10. Joel
And everything except no 1 only exists in order to make Carrie feel a certain way. She could never tell you anything about a person, only how she feels about them.

Reactions: 13
I'm a bit late but, she really told on herself in this video with saying her self esteem is tied to having a job and being productive, or "not even like doing the job, but in this age of social media, being seen to be doing something" and "being seen as 'relevant'".

I bet that's how her marriage works too. Her self esteem is tied up in not necessarily acting having a happy relationship, but being seen to be in a happy relationship.

Also it does feel like she barrelled into marriage and parenthood so fast she's only now processing the consequences and reeling. It's a bit sad. Her tantrum at people asking when she's going back to work clearly means she's feeling overwhelmed.

It's also their life, and I get wanting to start a family, but I still don't understand why you wouldn't at least wait until after your honeymoon to get pregnant. It's like they don't want to enjoy any part of their relationship- like the engagement, or being newlyweds- it all just has to rush along. It still seems to me like they don't actually love each other's company so much, they just want to tick the box of having a marriage and family (and being seen to be having a marriage and family).
She’s trying to convince herself more so than us that turning down future jobs IS WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS, GUYS, and that she’s still getting offers at all.

She is already regretting her decision to rush into pregnancy, and didn’t think about how her career would stall while on maternity leave.

Reactions: 10
1. herself
2. her phone
3. her freebies
4. The baby
5. disney junk
7. scott
9. Oli
10. Joel
Oh no, Oliver is further up there. I recently watched a video where she talked about where she’d see herself in five years... which was filmed four years ago. Essentially, she summed it up, saying that she'd postpone her personal wishes and desires as long as she'd still be with Oli at that point, "because my life is pretty damn perfect as it is" (awkward). She has lost the only aspect she was rooting for...genuine or not (as it's about her having an attractive and desirable partner in order to feel desirable herself in my opinion), I see Oliver at rank number 2. He‘ll always be more alluring than her future children with Shrek and any freebie 🐣.

Reactions: 20
I know right, I love it 😂
@No_Its_Ever is on her hit list for sure, along with:
Alessia
Andrew Lloyd Webber
That curious fan witch that had the nerve to ask when she was going back to work.
Hey, she can’t be mad, I shell out £2.79 a month for the privilege of sharing her weekly rants 😉
---
Oh God, just caught this in real time. I’m not even a fan of Starkid tbh but the thought of her having anything to do with Darren Criss makes me nauseous

IMG_2484.jpeg

IMG_2485.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Here's Oliver in his Office which is where Joel & Carrie's little baby is going to sleep!

Shame he didn't actually want to grow old with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was looking trough Oliver's Youtube and one of their Good Morning World vlogs they were talking about names. I'm going to mention the names on here as wouldn't it be funny if Carrie had it as a choice for her baby and now it's mentioned on here she will be pissed off and not want to use it?!

The lady who owned the house before Carrie was called Doris Hope! Carrie mentioned how much she liked the name Doris! Doris Montague?! Then Oliver mentioned a girl he went to College with was called Tuesday and Carrie said 'I love that'! Tuesday Montague?! Carrie was going to be called Wolfe if she was a boy. Wolfe Montague?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's no way Carrie would have the comedy chops to do something like "a very potter musical". She doesn't have a funny bone in her body.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.