Carrie Hope Fletcher #79 Baby on board? Baby, we're BORED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she "doesn't get to use Montague often". Surely if it's your new legal name your bank accounts, bills, personal letters, basically everything bar work will have Montague on? It's ONLY your job that doesn't
I bet she thinks that other wives constantly get to introduce themselves with their new last name and she for some reason doesn’t. Her „not like other girls“ schtick goes as far as her thinking that her and Joel invented talking, that they’re the only ones who have to meet around their work schedules and that other women don’t have jobs and careers before getting pregnant. She’s dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How sad for her, she doesn’t get to use Montague much 🙄

I wonder if her dream had come true and she married Oliver whether she would have kept Fletcher?!
We wouldn’t have heard the end of how she’s Mrs Ormson now had she married Oliver. She would find a way to bring it up every 5 seconds.

Reactions: 26
We wouldn’t have heard the end of how she’s Mrs Ormson now had she married Oliver. She would find a way to bring it up every 5 seconds.
Oh definitely. I also reckon she’d have also used Ormson professionally, or at least doubled barrelled to Carrie Hope Fletcher-Ormson

• Haha
Reactions: 20
well, maybe she can use it whenever she's going to make her comeback. i'm sure by then CHF won't mean that much to people anyways anymore.

Reactions: 4
Off current topic but I’m currently watching the Heathers: The musical on Amazon prime and wow, Ailsa Davidson’s Veronica totally kicks the arse out of Carrie’s.

Reactions: 10
The women who are most desperate to flaunt married name are a) those that want to show off they're MARRIED and are often more interested in the wedding/social media bragging rights than the husband, b) those who've married someone rich/famous/powerful and want to trade on that connection or c) those whose maiden name was something embarrassing and they're glad to have got rid of it. Carrie doesn't fit b) or c) so I guess she's a)~

Reactions: 13
Oh definitely. I also reckon she’d have also used Ormson professionally, or at least doubled barrelled to Carrie Hope Fletcher-Ormson
She would’ve loved to be MRS. Carrie Hope Fletcher-Ormson. She just didn’t have the discussion of marriage with him before he dumped her.

Reactions: 13
She’d have changed all her handles on socials and she’d have printed a rerun of her Oliver fanfiction with her new name.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They so want to be perceived as a West End power couple when he spends 10 minutes a night on stage in the gag role of Hamilton and she's doing panto for the second year in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has anybody seen what’s happened at Les Mis tonight? Some Just stop oil protesters invaded the stage during One Day More.
I’m surprised our Caz hasn’t already found a way to make it all about her

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Has anybody seen what’s happened at Les Mis tonight? Some Just stop oil protesters invaded the stage during One Day More.
I’m surprised our Caz hasn’t already found a way to make it all about her
Give it ten minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Joel has friends?

This was on the Les Mis social media update in regards to last night.
Doesn't say which production, could be the tour King (Daniel Boys) who presumably is in rehearsals by now or at least doing pre-opening night publicity stuff!

Reactions: 9
It’s probably someone who met him as stage door, and as he reposted their photo, assumed they’re friends… don’t forget, he had 432 to his 21st party! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.