Carrie Hope Fletcher #79 Baby on board? Baby, we're BORED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to trigger her so expect some story about how happy she is and a mention of the ex yet again 🙄
Or, after the last few pages, a new gushy ode to Joel, to prove how much better he is and how much happier Carrie is now.

Reactions: 12
This is going to trigger her so expect some story about how happy she is and a mention of the ex yet again 🙄
She will forever be haunted by what could have been with him. No matter how long she’s been married, or how many babies she has, she will always view him as the one who got away.

Reactions: 24
You guys clearly went to nicer schools than me, most girls in my class had those bleeping Jane Norman bags 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Who wears an initial necklace of their surname!

Don't forget guys she is married.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How sad for her, she doesn’t get to use Montague much 🙄

I wonder if her dream had come true and she married Oliver whether she would have kept Fletcher?!

Reactions: 12
Looking at her ex, she definitely settled for Joel. If she could get someone who is in shape and conventionally good looking before, if she was patient she could’ve done it again

Reactions: 13
Who wears an initial necklace of their surname!

Don't forget guys she is married.
Presumably, the conversation played out like this:

Carrie: "Some unknown independent shop offered to send me a name necklace."

Joel: "Oh, I always wanted a girl to wear my initial in middle school! They were so hip at the time. Unfortunately, no one was willing to carry my 'J'."

~ Carrie thinking: "Me neither..." ~

Joel: "Oh, please, please request a 'J'!"

Carrie: "I actually wanted to order 'CH' to commemorate my middle name!"

Joel: "Pleeeeeeeeease."

~ Carrie thinking: "Fine... I'll ask for an 'M'. I don't want that dimwit's letter dangling down my throat." ~

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the baby’s name will begin with an M, and she’ll say she left clues after it’s born

Reactions: 31
I’ll be so gutted if she calls it Matilda cause that’s my daughters name
Matilda Montague is kind of cute though. But, knowing Carrie and her wish to upstage her brother, it will be something Moscow/Morrow/Mercy/Mission/etc. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg this, there was a phase where even the plastic Jane Norman bags were a thing. This and Paul's boutique.
I still have my Paul's boutique make up bag 🤣. That thing will survive armageddon and outlive the cockroaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Putting out there this 4th day of October
She’s going to call it Maple.
Remember the kids book she ‘wrote’ where one of the kids was called Maple then it mysteriously changed to Maggie?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't understand how she "doesn't get to use Montague often". Surely if it's your new legal name your bank accounts, bills, personal letters, basically everything bar work will have Montague on? It's ONLY your job that doesn't

Reactions: 29
I don't understand how she "doesn't get to use Montague often". Surely if it's your new legal name your bank accounts, bills, personal letters, basically everything bar work will have Montague on? It's ONLY your job that doesn't
I bet she's not done the admin yet to get it changed legally.

Reactions: 5
How sad for her, she doesn’t get to use Montague much 🙄

I wonder if her dream had come true and she married Oliver whether she would have kept Fletcher?!
Yeah she would have I think. It’s the money maker after all!

Reactions: 4
Putting out there this 4th day of October
She’s going to call it Maple.
Remember the kids book she ‘wrote’ where one of the kids was called Maple then it mysteriously changed to Maggie?
I can see that happening.

Maple Magic Montague coming 29th Feb, 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Leaked to-do list from Carrie’s diary:
1. Have a daughter
2. Name her Matilda
3. Push her into performing
4. Brag about her being the first Matilda to play Matilda
5. Not so secretly seethe that she got my dream role

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.