Carrie Hope Fletcher #79 Baby on board? Baby, we're BORED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by @PiefaceG with 98 likes 👶

Not too much as happened after Carrie announced her pregnancy. She has done a couple of Q&As where she has come across been more snarky and defensive as usual
She got a TfL "baby on board' badge to wear on the Tube but she seems to never take it off
She has tested positive for COVID so will be missing The Crown Jewels' last day in London

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-...-marry-our-rebound-and-get-up-the-duff.41564/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Fact is she has COVID. She probably couldn't have done much to avoid it.
Yeah. And to be honest, I feel quite shocked about it. Ever since 2020, I was really, really careful, got vaccinated, always wore a mask, you name it (I was practically as German as it gets). Fast forward to 2023: Two months ago I had Covid for the first time and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Fever over 40 degrees for days on end, febrile convulsions, hospital. I'm still not fully back on my feet. I'm Carrie's age and I can't imagine how scared I would have been had I been pregnant during it. Maybe this is the first time I've come to Carrie's defence in any way since 2014, but I really hope everything will be okay. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy and I don't think it's a thing to be taken lightly or to make fun of. (Obviously not referring to you, @Pistachiyo)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I do think in regards to covid, she could drive instead of taking public transit. It would lower the risk of getting it immensely. And its not like she is broke and can't afford petrol. Im not blaming her and I hope she comes through it fine, but she doesnt protect herself even minimally so its not surprising she would catch it. I teach, but only had covid once despite it, and Im not a person who was overly concerned about it, and due to teaching had to get the vax and booster, while my husband didnt get it at all and wasnt vaxxed so its really hit or miss

Reactions: 9
I do think in regards to covid, she could drive instead of taking public transit. It would lower the risk of getting it immensely. And its not like she is broke and can't afford petrol.
I don't know, driving and parking in Central London? 😬
I think it's reasonable for her to use public transport

• Haha
Reactions: 46
well we know she didn't get it from Joel since she only lets him near her for the occasional insta photo and the annual shag :ROFLMAO:

so how long does she have to isolate now? does she have to miss a few weeks of the Crown Jewels tour?

Sending doughnuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know, driving and parking in Central London? 😬
I think it's reasonable for her to use public transport
It doesn't have to be her driving! She could just use a car service to take her between the theatre and home and back again, same as many early/late central London workers have to, or same as well paid folks in banks or those on TV do all the time (I used to live near Holiday Willoughby, and would see the car waiting outside her house for her every day on my way to get my train).

There are car parks here and there in central London but the prices are probably similar to just getting a taxi service in especially if you have an account because you're doing it every day.

Reactions: 7
Do theatres not have parking for their performers??
I don't think its particularly common, I'm well outside of London and none of the theatres near my have their own parking. She would have to try and find public parking which in London would be expensive. It'll be cheaper for her using the tube.

Reactions: 3
I do think in regards to covid, she could drive instead of taking public transit. It would lower the risk of getting it immensely. And its not like she is broke and can't afford petrol. Im not blaming her and I hope she comes through it fine, but she doesnt protect herself even minimally so its not surprising she would catch it. I teach, but only had covid once despite it, and Im not a person who was overly concerned about it, and due to teaching had to get the vax and booster, while my husband didnt get it at all and wasnt vaxxed so its really hit or miss
A nice thought but not reallly for sable when working in central London. ULEZ and congestion charges are pricy, there’s little to no parking for people who aren’t residents (especially around theatres), and traffic is absolutely hell.

Reactions: 11
So anyway, remember when Joel got scammed because he tried to get verified on Instagram? Absolutely classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
London theatres are packed into very built up areas with little space around them, and factoring cast sizes of 20+ as well as crew, it’s not fiseable.

Reactions: 6
I guess the lady in this pic and other staff at Waterstones gonna need to test now! Hope it wasn't a "meet and greet the public" signing :eek:

Still who better to catch covid off, than Crabbie! What an honour!

Oh dear, someone has risked being hit by Crabbie's BAN STICK in the replies

1694871055852.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well I hope Joel is off Hamilton (can’t see any understudy Tweets from WestEndUnderstudies) because if he’s gone to work knowing she’s got Covid would make him more of a twit than he is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.