Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely still reads here and I’m quite sure she also still posts from time to time. M
I think so too. Plus maybe Scott or Joel. There’s was a certain someone I had my eye on who used to post daily who’s been gone for a long while now and a regular who always pops up to have a go at Oli and Alessia and defend her. It’s quite something to see on a snark thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
If she doesn't want to share her life online anymore then fine, that's up to her
However if that's the case then she shouldn't call herself an influencer, her theatre bios shouldn't mention her social media, she should not get freebies and gifts etc
Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I think she has been so used to the whole influencer lifestyle it's tough for her to put a stop to it. Even though it's damaging to her mental health. But she still wants all the perks and free stuff!

Reactions: 8
Well at least she won’t be complaining about how hard her life is and how she barely gets to see Joel; she’ll be having a blast with Scott and completely forget about the ogre at home. Interesting though that she’s front and centre on the promotion. Is that often the case for the villain?? You’d have thought there’d be more focus on, oh, I don’t know, Sleeping Beauty…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think Joel is going to like this! He’ll feel well left out by those bum chums. And Carrie will be posting the HILARIOUS JINKS they’ll be getting up to every day 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.