Carrie Hope Fletcher #75 Half arsed influencer, whole-arsed husband!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To anyone just joining, it's been announced that Scott will be in the Sleeping Beauty panto with Carrie

Just thinking about them together is giving me a headache, they'll be exhausting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
To anyone just joining, it's just been announced that Scott will be in the Sleeping Beauty panto with Carrie

Just thinking about them together is giving me a headache, they'll be exhausting
This is going to send Joel over the edge. He'll be speeding all the way to Canterbury every evening so he knows every word that Scott is saying to Carrie so he can control the situation

• Haha
Reactions: 40
also Joel is off Hamilton again today ✌ (they've just announced a third cover KG3 which is way more exciting)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is going to send Joel over the edge. He'll be speeding all the way to Canterbury every evening so he knows every word that Scott is saying to Carrie so he can control the situation
It's in Crawley this time, hopefully he doesn't go to Canterbury 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everytime I see something posted about/with Scott, I just think of Scott as a cock block... a #scottblock if you will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Recap of last thread: Tom Fletcher's sister got married again in the ugliest dress ever, and Joel got to live fantasy of duetting with his favourite person in the world (Gi's husband). Carrie is still responding to us via instagram stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
To anyone just joining, it's been announced that Scott will be in the Sleeping Beauty panto with Carrie

I definitely don't want to see it now!

Shame it's not Puss In Boots so she could get Edgar a job in it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also Joel is off Hamilton again today ✌ (they've just announced a third cover KG3 which is way more exciting)
No Neck is probably still crying in his #gifted coffee since he heard the good news that Scott is joining #HisWife in a crappy panto this winter!!!!!! Bet Christmas won't be No Neck favourite season this year 🤡🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait, she's doing panto again?
So since Cinderella it's been panto, flop comic play, and then panto?

Her leading lady days are over.

Reactions: 27
Reminder for those lucky enough to miss it, but THIS WAS HER WEDDING DRESS (#2) :sick:
I wish whichever newspaper/magazine/tv show/fan site they've sold themselves out to, would hurry up and publish, so we can see the public backlash at the crazy dress already

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait, she's doing panto again?
So since Cinderella it's been panto, flop comic play, and then panto?

Her leading lady days are over.
Not just panto, the same role in the same one she did last year, just in a different location 🤣
To be honest I reckon Scott will outshine her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Off topic but I'd love to see Alex as KG3! He was Romeo and then Shakespeare alternate in &Juliet! If I had to sit through Hamilton again I'd much rather see anyone than Shrek.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does the Crown Jewels run feel like it's really dragging, still another month to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
her doing the same role again just in another city and another place... oh man, she's fallen and it's almost sad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish whichever newspaper/magazine/tv show/fan site they've sold themselves out to, would hurry up and publish, so we can see the public backlash at the crazy dress already
I kind of hope for Carrie’s sake that the magazine will filter/photoshop the hell out of the pics to make the dress look nice, and less like a panto costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.