Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't really look dark enough for sparklers.

Joel seems insufferable based on everything.

Reactions: 15
I will end up in hell for hysterically laughing at all of the footage I've seen of their wedding. It's so ridiculous and cringe, it cannot be real: the dress, the duet performance, the mismatched outfits, no one pulls a sincere happy face… Equally amused and disgusted at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All this and they’ve not posted a single thing on All Things Montague. Not even reshared any stories

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All those sparklers and nobody thought to set fire to the dress? Not that I’d want Carrie to get seriously injured, but just some burnt edges on the skirt so she’d have to change into something normal?

Although tbf, maybe people tried it and nobody noticed amongst the tonnes of scrap fabric

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Carrie, Carrie, Carrie..... If she had _just_ made the base of the skirt something other than brown, it would have made it slightly less atrocious. I cannot believe _three_ people OK-ed this! Carrie, her mum and the person who made the dress (who keeps posting about it as if it´s a work of art to be proud of). I like a few of her dresses, but they´re too frilly for me in general (they all have random things hanging off them??), so I would never wear any of hers. I could have worn Carrie´s corset (the evening version of the outfit), if the awful skirts could be removed.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.