Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even joking, I had a dream last night that Carrie was only exclusively posting pictures of doughnuts on Instagram and she had a doughnut for every meal and then changed her name to Doughnut Fletcher. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This popped up in my recommended (at 1.13 is where certain references to a certain show start). I may have sniggered once or twice or thrice... 🙊

Reactions: 1
My local theatre is Leeds playhouse and it’s been open for a few weeks. I’ve seen two shows there since it’s been back open and they are at less than 50% capacity. Alternate rows completely blocked off and blocked off seats for social distancing. I felt completely safe. Fancy temperature check cameras on arrival- and both shows I’ve seen were quite short. About an hour for both.
The only reason ALW is talking is to drum up press for Cinderella. Audiences don’t really want to be crammed together in an audience when this virus is still killing people. I heard some people complaining they felt too close to the row in front for the 2 rows next to each other on the balcony.
Also, a certain youtuber I watch who works at the playhouse was working last night when I saw The Damned United. She was really nice and it was obvious that everyone was working really hard to make everyone feel safe. It was really weird to see someone I watch on the internet in real life, especially in their day job. *well evening job…

Reactions: 11
If I’m not blocked after this I will be very surprised! View attachment 613439
Nailed it. The fact that Carrie thinks it's just a bit of fun shows just how out of touch she is. I'm glad she didn't have to suffer during this pandemic - no one should - but other people really have and ALW's tantrums are disgusting. I understand she can't go against her boss who holds a lot of sway in her industry as a whole but she could have stayed quiet.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s fine to acknowledge that shows can’t run and make money if the theatres aren’t at full capacity. We get it. It is a business at the end of the day and like pubs and shops (or any business!) full and busy is the only way anyone makes any money HOWEVER ANDREW theatres are not the ONLY industry affected. We still have significant reasons to keep them at half capacity until we are CERTAIN that no one will be harmed sitting as we used to. NO ANDREW it’s not the same as allowing football fans in an OUTDOOR venue.
I’m sure most of us have visited west end theatre at some point.
You literally sit on the person next to you lap and breathe down the person in fronts neck. And the person behind does on yours.
most of the theatres were builtin Victorian times made for smaller and shorter people. The aisles and toilets are tight and minuscule.
Who will be in charge of the stampede for the women’s toilets at the interval and the usual huge queue? Has Andrew built an extension on the side of his theatres to keep the line at social distance? Has he stopped the sale of food and drink when people are allowed to remove their masks? NO. Already people are complaining that people are eating food and taking drinks into the auditorium as a way of getting round not wearing a mask during the shows and how is that going to be policed without major disruption by the ushers?
Short answer is - it won’t.
Who will clean every surface and seat and touch point in between shows? Your famous Self cleaning door handles are not the only thing people touch Andrew.
The only way I’d go back to those days of sitting cheek by jowl with people coughing is when we’ve done far more vaccinating, eradicated the virus or at the very least KNOW MUCH MORE about it.
Andrew with his childish announcements Piss me off.
Safety comes first. Err on the side of caution til we are CERTAIN
and before anyone says anything. My own business has been severely affected by this but I would rather keep my customers safe than recklessly open and go back to how it used to be. We have so much more to lose in the long run.
Can you imagine if a case was traced back to his theatre resulting in deaths?
no thanks
I think the poor ticket sales are testament to the fact people just don’t want to cram in
Maybe it would’ve been a better look of he’d sold at 50 percent and added more in when allowed

We all want to work and get back to normal but Carrie is encouraging this nonsense by reposting that video (which she finds hilarious because it features her and she thinks it’s siding with her and The Saviour of Theatre ALW and we find hilarious because it’s clearly taking the piss out of both of them.
I say arrest the lot of them. Why wait til the 21st. Perhaps it’ll save us from the crimes against lyrics in some of the songs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ok so sorry for all the posts but being so fed up of them will do that to a person
Just seen this delicious theatre video over on TheatreBoard the critic mentions Cinderella at around the 3min 23 mark if you can’t be bothered to watch it all

Ok so he cites THREE reason to go see Cinderella...
One: ALW (music back catalog etc )
Two: Emerald Fennell (writing back catalog)
And (drum roll ....wait for it)
IVAN TURCO ....
Miss Thing is gonna be spitting feathers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so sorry for all the posts but being so fed up of them will do that to a person
Just seen this delicious theatre video over on TheatreBoard the critic mentions Cinderella at around the 3min 23 mark if you can’t be bothered to watch it all

Ok so he cites THREE reason to go see Cinderella...
One: ALW (music back catalog etc )
Two: Emerald Fennell (writing back catalog)
And (drum roll ....wait for it)
IVAN TURCO ....
Miss Thing is gonna be spitting feathers 😂

Oooooh 😂 just shows even being on all the posters in the underground and all over London...... still not the star of the show 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Carrie: ‘I’m gonna post more stuff on my stories today’
Carrie: *posts pictures of doughnuts, like she does almost everyday* 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My local theatre is Leeds playhouse and it’s been open for a few weeks. I’ve seen two shows there since it’s been back open and they are at less than 50% capacity. Alternate rows completely blocked off and blocked off seats for social distancing. I felt completely safe. Fancy temperature check cameras on arrival- and both shows I’ve seen were quite short. About an hour for both.
The only reason ALW is talking is to drum up press for Cinderella. Audiences don’t really want to be crammed together in an audience when this virus is still killing people. I heard some people complaining they felt too close to the row in front for the 2 rows next to each other on the balcony.
Also, a certain youtuber I watch who works at the playhouse was working last night when I saw The Damned United. She was really nice and it was obvious that everyone was working really hard to make everyone feel safe. It was really weird to see someone I watch on the internet in real life, especially in their day job. *well evening job…
Which YouTuber is that?

Reactions: 1
Which YouTuber is that?
A girl called Debbie B who mainly talks about the books she reads but she also sings and has done a couple behind the scenes videos when acting. She hasn’t got a very big following but I found her when I was looking for theatre vloggers then got hooked on her book reviews. Unlike Carrie, this girl actually reads the books she talks about! Imagine that lol.
Anyway, don’t want to derail… so Carrie posts a story this morning saying she’s going to film loads for instastories today and she posts about 3. Yeah, because that’s loads more than you usually do, right Carrie?

Reactions: 2
A girl called Debbie B who mainly talks about the books she reads but she also sings and has done a couple behind the scenes videos when acting. She hasn’t got a very big following but I found her when I was looking for theatre vloggers then got hooked on her book reviews. Unlike Carrie, this girl actually reads the books she talks about! Imagine that lol.
Anyway, don’t want to derail… so Carrie posts a story this morning saying she’s going to film loads for instastories today and she posts about 3. Yeah, because that’s loads more than you usually do, right Carrie?
Two of them don’t count
We’ve seen the roses multiple (yawwwwn) times
I have had teeth removed from just looking at the never ending doughnut posts
And wth has she got on her head? I think it’s safe to say from that photo you can only pull off ‘fortune teller chic’ if you are very young and funky or you are in fact a fortune teller ...

Reactions: 3
Thing is, I get being frustrated with the government. I want theatres to open at full capacity too, I personally think it’s a little silly that they can’t. But at least they’re open. Why can’t Carrie and Andrew just be grateful for that? These temper tantrums are incredibly unattractive. And her reposting that joke video was beyond insensitive. Can she not keep some things to herself? Because overworked and underpaid NHS staff members really doesn’t need miss CHF rubbing her plans to get arrested in their faces. No one cares about your stupid little plight, Carrie!! Her ego is so giant you can see it from space.

Reactions: 12
Her latest grid post with her hair wrap - that fingers to the chin, wide-eyed, over-the-top pout pose is SO ANNOYING. 😂

Has anyone else seen this? That’s more than most people earn in a year! 😩 I’ll be even more angry if they get another free Disney holiday now.

Wtf! If that’s true, they have lost all of my respect. Where the hell was my mum’s £30k payout for looking after my learning-disabled sister (who has very challenging behaviour)?? My mum had to leave her job to look after her. My mum got a payout of LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE and it took 6 months, so for 6 months she was borrowing money from her adult children because she couldn’t afford the rent, bills, or even to put food on the table for her and my sister. I’m beyond fuming at this. All respect gone, the lot of them are massive Tories. I don’t care if they claim to be left-wing and vote for left-wing parties, they have the attitude of Tories. duck the Fletchers, man. Like seriously? How on Earth are they more eligible for money than people like my mum?? They’re rich! She’d just been on I’m a Celeb! They write books and she has a podcast so they can work from home! I know the publishing industry suffered a bit because of covid but come on! Us key workers haven’t been working out arses off to pay for millionaires to grab a few thousand extra quid. If I knew where my money was bloody going, I’d have been more inclined to quit my job and stay at home and help look after my sister. Except I had to work to help provide for my mum and sister, AND apparently to help provide for the Fletchers. That’s actually disgusting. All respect GONE.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her latest grid post with her hair wrap - that fingers to the chin, wide-eyed, over-the-top pout pose is SO ANNOYING. 😂

Wtf! If that’s true, they have lost all of my respect. Where the hell was my mum’s £30k payout for looking after my learning-disabled sister (who has very challenging behaviour)?? My mum had to leave her job to look after her. My mum got a payout of LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE and it took 6 months, so for 6 months she was borrowing money from her adult children because she couldn’t afford the rent, bills, or even to put food on the table for her and my sister. I’m beyond fuming at this. All respect gone, the lot of them are massive Tories. I don’t care if they claim to be left-wing and vote for left-wing parties, they have the attitude of Tories. duck the Fletchers, man. Like seriously? How on Earth are they more eligible for money than people like my mum?? They’re rich! She’d just been on I’m a Celeb! They write books and she has a podcast so they can work from home! I know the publishing industry suffered a bit because of covid but come on! Us key workers haven’t been working out arses off to pay for millionaires to grab a few thousand extra quid. If I knew where my money was bloody going, I’d have been more inclined to quit my job and stay at home and help look after my sister. Except I had to work to help provide for my mum and sister, AND apparently to help provide for the Fletchers. That’s actually disgusting. All respect GONE.
I saw an older video where Boris Johnson came up and Carrie said ‘As much as I love Boris Johnson’. Yes this was before he was PM but no one who votes Labour would ever say anything positive about a Tory

They might claim to be liberals but they’re a rich family and always have been so they should just be open about it. Massive Tories the lot of them

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Just had a good read of the article and it sounds as though the whole family are planning to visit Disney World again. They actually make me sick to my stomach. I’m sure they get I’ve always had bad vibes from The Fletchers. I can’t stand how smug they look all the time but now I feel a whole new level of hatred. Nice to see where my hard earned taxes have gone 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They’ve spent the last two weeks posting from various luxury resorts in the UK ... obviously strapped for cash.
I think we shouldn’t be too hard on them
I mean come on those freebies may be only be arriving once a week at the moment rather than once a day
This family are SUFFERING
Thoughts and prayers people, thoughts and prayers

added: they’re both currently being called out on Instagram

Reactions: 16
They’ve spent the last two weeks posting from various luxury resorts in the UK ... obviously strapped for cash.
I think we shouldn’t be too hard on them
I mean come on those freebies may be only be arriving once a week at the moment rather than once a day
This family are SUFFERING
Thoughts and prayers people, thoughts and prayers

added: they’re both currently being called out on Instagram
I live in Cornwall and the place they stayed must have been so expensive! Beach front fancy hotel, they must have been paying over £100 a night, if not more close to £200+ during half term!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.