Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she shared the above video? I don’t think she realises it’s taking the piss out of her and Andy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sorry did anyone see this, like does she see all of this as a big joke to her? and then pull it off like she has worked really hard and deserves to be in the crappy role
I like a dark joke as much as the next person, but this just feels like it's in incredibly poor taste. The problem is, even if Andrew Lloyd Webber WAS arrested (won't happen), it wouldn't affect his life as it would a normal person. For example, if I, a regular Jane, was arrested, charged, and found guilty of something, I would probably lose my current job as it required a full background check, which I might no longer pass with something like that on my record. It would also affect my future job prospects in the same way, and I might not ever fully ecconomically or socially recover. Most people are in a similar boat; an arrest, a charge, and especially a punishment would have a massive affect on them ecconomically, socially, personally, everything-especially those with no family and no safety net.

On the other hand, ALW is a member of the house of lords, incredibly rich and influential, and work won't dry up for him any time soon, even with his recent track record of flops. His name alone lends legitimacy to a production and just generally makes things happen. He has the kind of safety net most people could only dream of. In what I believe to be the extremely unlikely event that he was arrested, he has the money, connections, and position to, if not make it go away, certainly reduce any punishment with excellent legal representation, and easily pay any fine. He would walk back into his current job with no repurcussions, and it would likely be treated as a bit of a joke by his peers. He would be seen by many as a hero. It's just not the same thing at all.

Sorry for the rant, but his attitude about all this has really got to me lol. He's so unbelievably out of touch.

Reactions: 24
I actually found the video really funny 😂
Not sure if the ALW social media team will be impressed or not that Carrie has shared it though. Bit unprofessional.

Reactions: 7
I have say this in the past and I do feel awful for the cast and crew but part of me really wishes this show is a massive flop because of how Carrie and AWL have been acting with the pandemia. (I am a doctor in a freaking third world country, I truly hate them so much) The theaters are ALREADY open, shows are already open, he just want to act like if they are still closed. What I have been seeing from comments people think AWL means opening theaters and support him because they think they are still close, no what he wants is no social distance.

edit: comments in their IG posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe I got a reply instead of just being blocked!
Edit: also any ideas for a good reply greatly appreciated
e
52585469-CBBF-4C89-B184-684EA7691E99.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe I got a reply instead of just being blocked!
Edit: also any ideas for a good reply greatly appreciated
eView attachment 613405
You’ll be blocked now for posting it on here 😂

I think she posted that because it featured HER! She can’t resist - she wouldn’t have even considered the consequences or that it’s in bad taste.

Reactions: 12
You’ll be blocked now for posting it on here 😂

I think she posted that because it featured HER! She can’t resist - she wouldn’t have even considered the consequences or that it’s in bad taste.
If I’m not blocked after this I will be very surprised!
12CB8438-8B02-47E3-B486-D6F212638B5D.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd have added he chose to open to close to an unconfirmed reopening date too 😂

Reactions: 8
Her reply is short but disgusting. Further proof of how privileged and detached she is from reality (as more proof was was needed).

Reactions: 11
We shall wait for her official ‘reply’ on her Instagram story. She won’t be able to resist having the ‘last word’ publicly.
Also did she not realise the video is effectively laughing AT them not WITH?

Reactions: 11
I had my first snap at Carrie after that post. messaged her to say it won't be ALW or herself that gets arrested but rather theatre staff, managers etc who have been forced to open by their tory boss.

Reactions: 12
We shall wait for her official ‘reply’ on her Instagram story. She won’t be able to resist having the ‘last word’ publicly.
Also did she not realise the video is effectively laughing AT them not WITH?
That’s what I think is the most ridiculous part. It’s one thing to stay silent, because realistically ALW is her boss and it’s be pretty dumb to public speakout against him and I wouldn’t expect her to. But to repost ‘jokes’ about it is effectively acting in support of his comments.

So big congrats Carrie, you’ve gone from having the benefit of the doubt and being an innocent bystander stuck with your POS boss, to unabashedly joking about the situation. Well done, you’ve effectively eliminated any good will you may have held with anyone that cares to look at you in a professional sense. Congrats on making yourself a joke.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.