Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t even acknowledged the presence of the bunion in that pic. Maybe she just thinks that her foot is like that hahaha. Does anyone know if they hurt? It looks awful.
I know she has acknowledged it in the past but she defo needs to get it checked out. They can hurt, a lot! But it would put her out of theatre for weeks if she has surgery on it (my mum was off her feet for about 6 weeks) so that’s probably why she’s avoiding it. Not a smart move, mind you.

Reactions: 1
Sounds weird but she’s either posting it because she wants sympathy for her bunion or she just genuinely doesn’t realise that it’s not normal. 😬

Reactions: 3
How embarrassing...
Does ALW not realise that theatres are currently allowed to open??
No one is stopping them from opening. They just have to adhere to social distancing for the health and safety of everyone attending.

This has further put me off going to see bad cinderlla. Just makes me feel they would be valuing my money more than my safety.

Reactions: 22
Does ALW not realise that theatres are currently allowed to open??
No one is stopping them from opening. They just have to adhere to social distancing for the health and safety of everyone attending.

This has further put me off going to see bad cinderlla. Just makes me feel they would be valuing my money more than my safety.
Right? Theatres companies with a lot less money than him have managed to open socially distance so his refusal to reopen unless it’s at full capacity is bonkers. I understand it’s a new show so he’ll want to get as many people in as possible, but way to show you care more about the money than safety.

Reactions: 11
I know she has acknowledged it in the past but she defo needs to get it checked out. They can hurt, a lot! But it would put her out of theatre for weeks if she has surgery on it (my mum was off her feet for about 6 weeks) so that’s probably why she’s avoiding it. Not a smart move, mind you.
She would've probably been better off trying to see if she could get a private hospital to treat her bunion during the pandemic, so she had the freedom of recovery time with no work.

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t even acknowledged the presence of the bunion in that pic. Maybe she just thinks that her foot is like that hahaha. Does anyone know if they hurt? It looks awful.
I have a bunion and it ocasionally hurt, like i could go for almost a year with no pain and you can use some light remedies to use under your socks or when you sleep. My aunt had surgery for hers and she tells me that unless I am in terrible pain constantly she doesn’t recommend the surgery because the recovery is so long and painful.
One of the main recommendations is not to use high heels often which I think she doesn’t but yeah, from someone who has a bunion worse than Carrie. You guys are overreacting a little.

Reactions: 6
If I was Carrie or anyone else in the cast/crew I would not want to be associated with ALW or his show right now. He’s being completely and utterly selfish and stubborn and it reflects so badly on everyone in his show. If he does what he says and goes on regardless, Cinderella will only be known for this and it’s such negative press for the show and everyone involved.

It’s awful for everyone else who works so hard and needs to make a living but the show needs to do badly in order for ALW to not feel vindicated for what he did. He needs to learn a lesson.

Will be interesting to see what side Carrie’s on. She can’t surely support this attitude? Covid has been part of our lives for over a year now, everyone has sacrificed things, changed plans etc because of the laws. You can’t just decide it doesn’t apply to you at this point. It’s almost over we just need this last bit for everyone to keep going. People like ALW deciding it doesn’t matter anymore will be the reason the dates keep being pushed back or we end up back in lockdown when cases spike.
In the eyes of Great Britain: selfish and reckless, hang the consequences as long as the show opens.
In the eyes of ALW : the saviour of modern theatre
Generally:Reiterating the public’s view of theatre as frivolous and unnecessary and way too dramatic

‘All That she can see’ is a really weird book!
Re the bunions would generally leave alone unless causing symptoms.

Reactions: 1
The bunion 🤮
Well what did she expect? While everyone is in proper dance shoes or trainers she warms up usually in Doc Martens?

I can understand why ALW doesn't want to open with it socially distanced (atmosphere, difficulty of changing all the bookings at this point), but if it isn't safe, they're going to have to do something!
no sympathy at all.
With all the government u turns it was a HUGE gamble to open on the day Boris *said* we were gonna drop all restrictions. Surely more sensible to open half capacity and add more in *if* all went to plan and they were allowed to open fully.
Anyone have any idea how it’s sold so far?
Does anyone actually want to cram into a theatre at this stage ?
I love theatre but I’d only go in the foreseeable where it’s socially distant

Last edited:
As someone who has been on the frontline since day, I find alw incredibly insulting.

Not to mention how disgraceful Carrie has been during lockdown. I'm close to burn out despite having annual leave in-between. She got to sit in her expensive house and many incomes, and chose NOT to work. She can go f**k herself if she even tries to complain.

Reactions: 24
It’s not the first time she’s posted pictures of her feet and it’s really weird that she insists on doing it. Nobody wants to see her feet. Nobody. That’s the sort of photo you send to people you know, not a few hundred strangers (and tens of thousands of bought bot accounts).

Reactions: 6
Well what did she expect? While everyone is in proper dance shoes or trainers she warms up usually in Doc Martens?

no sympathy at all.
With all the government u turns it was a HUGE gamble to open on the day Boris *said* we were gonna drop all restrictions. Surely more sensible to open half capacity and add more in *if* all went to plan and they were allowed to open fully.
Anyone have any idea how it’s sold so far?
Does anyone actually want to cram into a theatre at this stage ?
I love theatre but I’d only go in the foreseeable where it’s socially distant
Doesn't seem to be selling too well.
Official website still have around 3rd of seats available for most performances and they'll be a lot of tickets allocated to other retailers.

Would be better for the shows publicity if they opened at reduced capacity and sold out, rather than full capacity and struggling to sell seats.

Reactions: 8
It’s not the first time she’s posted pictures of her feet and it’s really weird that she insists on doing it. Nobody wants to see her feet. Nobody. That’s the sort of photo you send to people you know, not a few hundred strangers (and tens of thousands of bought bot accounts).
Maybe she has a secret only fans for foot fetish people 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
That just reminded me of her private Cameo fan club for paying members. I wonder how that income stream is going? I hope people are getting their money’s worth of Edgar and Nespresso photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quite a few Cinderella cast members have reposted the Telegraph article saying they support ALW. They seem like a bunch of idiots.
Keeping in with the LORD clearly looking to their next job

It’s just greed at the end of the day. I don’t know cost wise and all that but surely you’d be happy to have a theatre open, an audience coming even if it was half capacity and people back working. Not just the actors but everyone behind the scenes/front of house. I feel a lot of people forget about them but they’ve had a hard year aswell

Ok so over on Instagram CB is just starting a book club 😂
Let the book wars commence ...

I guess a good start is that CB is going to actually read the book...

It’s just greed at the end of the day. I don’t know cost wise and all that but surely you’d be happy to have a theatre open, an audience coming even if it was half capacity and people back working. Not just the actors but everyone behind the scenes/front of house. I feel a lot of people forget about them but they’ve had a hard year aswell
This sums it up

He’s so brave, even being willing to be arrested for the cause. As if hundreds of cases of covid being transmitted due to a show is ok providing he is arrested

ALW and Carrie on fro the page of the Mail saying how Covid has unfairly targeted them and that they are its biggest victims
Oh god, please tell me you’re joking? Child abuse cases soared, kids were cut off from free school meals until it was sorted, seriously ill children had care cancelled and hospice stays stopped, people couldn’t say goodbye to their loved ones, care home residents and vulnerable couldn’t see their family, domestic violence rose so much train companies were giving free tickets to escape and yet Carrie and ALW were hardest hit! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.