Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't you say you caught her buying some?
Yep! I thought at the time maybe she just did it as some sort of confidence boost since she was getting a lot of hate. I didn't think it would have been something she would still actively be doing.

Reactions: 8
3.7 percent engagement??? With a large social media following being a huge factor in getting hired how do employers not check this?

Reactions: 2
Love how she uses her “children’s book” voice to talk about her book rather than the usual shouty voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how many followers she’d have if she didn’t buy followers? How does it compare to her YouTube views/subscribers?

Reactions: 1
Has everyone seen the caption from Victoria Hamilton-Barritt on Instagram? I was wondering how long it was going to be until Carrie put it on her stories! Of course Carrie would take a post about empowering women and how we should all be supporting each other and just focus on herself!
She hasn’t even commented on the post, just reposted it because it says something nice about her. It’s as if I can see right through all of Carrie’s behaviour at the moment. Everything seems to have an ulterior motive.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yep I completely called it, Jodie Sam Steele is returning to the West End version of heathers as Chandler 😍 I’m pretty sure she’s the only returning cast member so this will be interesting in terms of Carrie’s reaction but then she does have Cinderella so of course she’ll be absolutely fine

Although she might say something because I’ve noticed, at least in general looks, the actress for Veronica looks closer to Barret and Winona so she’ll probably get something out of that I imagine

Attachments

Reactions: 7
These comments on theatre board about Heathers, it sounds like Carrie shade
poster 1: Do you think they’ll bother with a half decent set this time? The original one was an embarrassment.

poster 2: Maybe they'll have more money to throw around now that somebody's Pret habit isn't needing to be accounted for?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i don’t get what that post from Carrie’s costar is ever really suppose to mean? It’s insinuating that Carrie is copping abuse from the public for the show/role that is unfair and unwarranted, but she’s not is she? It’s not like with Heathers or Les Mis were people were making horrid comments based on her size and appearance in terms of casting, all the negative feed back surrounding cinderalla so far that I’ve seen has been based on how utter shite the whole production looks? The criticism of the show/songs wouldn’t be so Carrie focused if the entire production hadn’t so far essentially been The Carrie Show: starring Cinderella

Reactions: 5
i don’t get what that post from Carrie’s costar is ever really suppose to mean? It’s insinuating that Carrie is copping abuse from the public for the show/role that is unfair and unwarranted, but she’s not is she? It’s not like with Heathers or Les Mis were people were making horrid comments based on her size and appearance in terms of casting, all the negative feed back surrounding cinderalla so far that I’ve seen has been based on how utter shite the whole production looks? The criticism of the show/songs wouldn’t be so Carrie focused if the entire production hadn’t so far essentially been The Carrie Show: starring Cinderella
I read it as 3 different parts. Women supporting women, addressing the evil stepmother and abuse storyline as Victoria is a stepmother herself (at least that’s how interpreted it) and also a small comment on method actors who choose to stay in character an alienate their co-stars. It was a bit of a mish-mashed comment really. I wonder if it was a response to something we don’t know about.
But of course Carrie picks up on the fact that Victoria was complimenting her during the first sentence.

Although she might say something because I’ve noticed, at least in general looks, the actress for Veronica looks closer to Barret and Winona so she’ll probably get something out of that I imagine
I saw the actress playing Veronica in Bat Out of Hell, and she was really good. I can’t say I cared much for her character but that wasn’t her fault, but she has an incredible voice.

Christina Bennington not only has an incredible voice - huge range - she is the sweetest loveliest person. You won’t see Christina peddling donuts to her costars... she’s very health conscious and vegan.

Reactions: 3
Christina Bennington not only has an incredible voice - huge range - she is the sweetest loveliest person. You won’t see Christina peddling donuts to her costars... she’s very health conscious and vegan.
This is good to hear because all I’ve heard about CB is that she’s not very nice (not sure where this stemmed from). She does have an incredible voice though.

Reactions: 1
Please tell me I’m not the only one confused by the sheer AMOUNT of Guyllian (spelling sorry) chocolate ads? When I know she mentioned in one video that she liked them a lot before the ads but now other than the ads she doesn’t seem to touch them as much as like Donught Time (which I know is gifted some times), hopefully that makes sense and it is a tiny thing I’m just constantly baffled when I see them 😂

Please tell me I’m not the only one confused by the sheer AMOUNT of Guyllian (spelling sorry) chocolate ads? When I know she mentioned in one video that she liked them a lot before the ads but now other than the ads she doesn’t seem to touch them as much as like Donught Time (which I know is gifted some times), hopefully that makes sense and it is a tiny thing I’m just constantly baffled when I see them 😂
About the only time I'm jealous or her. I bloody love those chocolates 😂

Reactions: 6
Ha ha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I saw her post and came here to see if anyone else noticed

Did Guylian deliver an entire case / carton / truck of their chocolates for her to "crack open" at random moments of her choosing? Enough already.

Who says "crack open" in relation to chocolates anyway. Literally nobody, except CHF, repeatedly. "crack open" really only applies to beers/cans surely, cold drinks anyway? She's proper weird.

This is good to hear because all I’ve heard about CB is that she’s not very nice (not sure where this stemmed from). She does have an incredible voice though.
Best not to pass it on if you don’t know where it stemmed from? 🙂

Reactions: 2
I'm not familiar with Christina Bennington, but it's got to be an improvement just to not have Carrie's fans shrieking and hooting throughout the performance. There are many clips of Heathers on the West End on YouTube, all from different performances and it's unbearable, in many parts you can barely hear the music or dialogue. This isn't really Carrie's fault but even if I were a big fan, it would put me off going to see a show that she's in

Reactions: 7
Best not to pass it on if you don’t know where it stemmed from? 🙂
Isn't that a bit hypocritical though? As we are in fact in a gossip site. Also, people have different experiences with people, I might be rude to you but wonderful to others.

The only thing I'd like worming with Carrie is the donut thing, I want donuts 😂😭

I'm not familiar with Christina Bennington, but it's got to be an improvement just to not have Carrie's fans shrieking and hooting throughout the performance. There are many clips of Heathers on the West End on YouTube, all from different performances and it's unbearable, in many parts you can barely hear the music or dialogue. This isn't really Carrie's fault but even if I were a big fan, it would put me off going to see a show that she's in

I think it's fancier shows they won't be able to afford tickets, or they will be more embarrassed to act that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.