Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing what my narc ex does. As soon as people start talking about what a horrible person he is, he does ‘random acts of kindness’ and posts it on social media so everyone can see that he’s actually a ‘nice person’. Still doesn’t stop him from being a nasty person. And the same for Carrie. Having the ability to put some books out in a dressing room doesn’t erase the fact that she treats certain colleagues and fans like tit.
She’ll buy doughnuts for the dressing rooms next and then share the stories they post about it to show off, as usual.

I think the reason why this has all gotten to her more than usual is because before she could convince herself that only a bunch of random strangers didn’t like her. Now she knows that this forum can be accessed by people that actually know her. Now she knows colleagues are speaking out about her. With the tiktok video, she could see the person talking about her and then saw all the negative (but true) comments, including a catty one from a best friend, and she realised that it’s not just people on gossip forums who have figured her out. It’s a lot of people, including people who have worked closely with her. This bothers her because she can now no longer shun people calling her out on her behaviour and push them to one side whilst convincing herself it’s a bunch of ‘trolls’. People are starting to call her out but she’s less worried about the impact she’s had on other people and is more worried about her reputation, hence trying to fix it (with the arse licking of female performers on her insta stories and doing good deeds and playing the ‘nice victim’). She’s worried that her ‘sunshine in heels’ reputation is becoming known to the general public to be fake. The reason this has gotten to her more than usual is because she recognises some of her bad behaviour and doesn’t want to admit it, so has to gaslight people by telling them stuff we think she’s said she never actually said (even though she DID) and then try and play the ‘nice’ act. And then she does what all narcs do and immediately has to convince HERSELF that ALL of us are lying. And she manages to convince herself that she’s a good person, when deep down she knows that all these stories about her are true. (Unless every one of us are having mass hallucinations about things she’s said and done and tweeted, and that her colleagues are all liars).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I find the library she has set up so cringey. Would love to know what the cast think.
I mean it's not like libraries exist in the outside world. Also what happens if someone damages one of the books or loses it, how will she act? Make a rant about people being malicious to the nice things she does.

Reactions: 5
I find the library she has set up so cringey. Would love to know what the cast think.
They probably think "I'll stick to my Kindle app, thanks Grandma"

Of course it might be located inside her dressing room, and created entirely for social media glory.

• Haha
Oh dear the Lord is trending on Twitter for the second day... he’s not very well liked is he?

And also C is telling us to educate ourselves on the situation in Gaza. Basically it’s way too difficult for her to do her usual jump on an ‘issue of the day’ and virtue signal by reposting other people’s posts (She got into trouble by doing that and not researching properly) So today’s message: people do your own research. It’s so important 🙄

Like your average person would obviously do that? An influencer reposting others posts is lazy and passive. And obviously came back to bite her on the arse recently when she posted without fact checking.
If it’s ‘so important’ C research and write your own? Regurgitating others opinions is lazy virtue signalling not ‘raising awareness’

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The book library thing reminds me of some weird post box thing she did for the Les Mis backstage, a while ago. I can't remember the specifics.

Carrie seems to love bomb people with gifts and compliments but to me it comes across as clingy. Same with the posing with male co-stars and placing her hand on their chest.

Reactions: 13
The book library thing reminds me of some weird post box thing she did for the Les Mis backstage, a while ago. I can't remember the specifics.

Carrie seems to love bomb people with gifts and compliments but to me it comes across as clingy. Same with the posing with male co-stars and placing her hand on their chest.
Uggghhhh the hand on chest thing is ridiculous

There’s honestly nothing cringier and more desperate than when people do ‘good deeds’ and plaster them all over social media. If she’s making a library for the cast and crew then tell them, not us. We don’t care, just makes you look self-absorbed.

Reactions: 12
Bringing that many books looks super weird. If it was just one shelf, sure. But this whole display? Donate them to charity bookshops, send out to fans, leave them at actual book exchange places. Idk, sell them anonymously. Now it looks like she's trying to get rid of trunkloads of books and have them be someone else's problem. The cleaners at the theatre sure wanted a bunch of books to dust.

There’s honestly nothing cringier and more desperate than when people do ‘good deeds’ and plaster them all over social media. If she’s making a library for the cast and crew then tell them, not us. We don’t care, just makes you look self-absorbed.
And the rest of the cast looking at it on social media....
Wouldn’t it be just so much more genuine a gesture if one of the cast reposted it on their socials as a ‘lovely gesture’ without being reminded first that it is a ‘lovely gesture’.
I don’t suppose we can blame her really she really is of the type that if it isn’t plastered over social media it didn’t happen. And validation is key.

Uggghhhh the hand on chest thing is ridiculous
Body language 101
Possessiveness
He is mine
Warning off rivals

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the point she’s *subtly* trying to make is that she’s had such a hard time recently because someone was ‘mean’ to her on TikTok and she keeps reading gossip columns about her. She wants everyone to know that her life has been so difficult recently so a nice comment ‘overwhelmed’ because everyone is usually so mean to her ☹☹☹ (Because she’s mean to them but of course that doesn’t matter to Princess Carrie).
Like, not being funny but if she gets this upset over this TikTok scandal and what she reads on here, she should try genuinely having people be cruel and abusive to her, before she bloody complains about how everyone is horrible to her. She doesn’t know the MEANING of cruelty.
Also does anyone else predict a video coming up on all of this soon? Or at least a mention in a video about how her life has been really difficult recently.
This is exactly what I think happened as well. "Everyone is being so mean that as soon as someone said something nice it made me weep." She is so up her own a** that she can't see anything beyond how he of a "victim" she is, and she will never change unless she starts to own up to her own tit.

Who reckons the suitcase was full of guylian chocolates, coffee pods, donut vouchers and other completely undeserved freebies?

Or is her claiming not to have picked up her mail from her agent in a year, her explanation for not being invited to take part in any of those ensemble youtube videos that were all the rage throughout lockdown.

I don't understant why the agent wouldn't just have bundled up her mail and sent it out to her once a month or whatever? Was she too tight to pay them to do it? It's not like London was the victim of a nuclear bomb so nobody could go there at all, there were still some people going in to offices? or getting post redirected to home offices and so on?

• Sick
  • Wow

Who reckons the suitcase was full of guylian chocolates, coffee pods, donut vouchers and other completely undeserved freebies?

Or is her claiming not to have picked up her mail from her agent in a year, her explanation for not being invited to take part in any of those ensemble youtube videos that were all the rage throughout lockdown.

I don't understant why the agent wouldn't just have bundled up her mail and sent it out to her once a month or whatever? Was she too tight to pay them to do it? It's not like London was the victim of a nuclear bomb so nobody could go there at all, there were still some people going in to offices? or getting post redirected to home offices and so on?
I reckon it’s a reminder to the minions to send her freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The bookshelf thing is so patronising. ‘I’m going to make sure the rest of the cast know how important it is to read. Some of them are quite young so they need me to explain this’.

They're there to work. Not read books.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Her motives are so transparent. She doesn’t genuinely care if the books bring a little bit of joy to anyone’s day, she’s doing it so they see her as a nice person. It’s a ‘selfish’ good deed because she’s only doing it for herself. She’s going to try really hard to not be a bully at work again. But she’s the kind of person to intimidate and make a younger colleague feel like tit and then buy doughnuts for the cast and post it to her own Instagram so she looks kind. ‘Be kind’ means being a nice person, not just doing a kind gesture so it benefits you and makes people say nice things about you. She’s pathetic. It’s so obvious that she’s now going to be overly kind to everyone at work now, to save her reputation. But Carrie, if you have to try this hard to seem kind, you’re not that kind at all. Genuinely kind people don’t have to try so hard. And they do it for others, not themselves.

I have a friend that used to work front of house at a theatre and he knew other theatre people and one of his friends worked at a theatre Carrie was working in and he said that the staff used to just eyeroll all the time at her because she was so... MUCH. Other actors would come in and just say hello and be humble and normal. But Carrie would come in and be all ‘HELLO!’ and all fake nice and she’d make a point of patronising the ‘lesser’ members of staff and she’d brag whenever she’d brought in treats or anything. Apparently she just had to make her presence known. Everyone had to know the star had arrived. (This was during her Heathers run). Literally so many people can see through her, she’s just so fake.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

I think you've all misunderstood the book library. Everyone brings in books, not just one person. We have one at work, it's a chance to swap with other and find something new for free.

Not sure why I lurk on this thread, I disagree with most of it and wouldn't normally comment but felt you should know about the book library. It's a nice idea. Books are expensive and it's a great way to get a new one. I wouldn't call it a good deed even. Just a thing people set up who like books.

I think you've all misunderstood the book library. Everyone brings in books, not just one person. We have one at work, it's a chance to swap with other and find something new for free.

Not sure why I lurk on this thread, I disagree with most of it and wouldn't normally comment but felt you should know about the book library. It's a nice idea. Books are expensive and it's a great way to get a new one. I wouldn't call it a good deed even. Just a thing people set up who like books.
I respectfully disagree. This is the second photo she has posted with a bagful of books in the last couple of days. This is totally Carrie’s thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 21

I think we understand what a "normal" community book library is ... there's loads of them in former phone boxes in all the villages round here.

I think we also understand that CHF's one might have slightly different intentions, given the relentless instagramming of it?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.