Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still shocked that ALW has decided to do a panto tbh, let alone that Carrie is in it.
.........it is a panto, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HEY EVERYONE, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER SAID SOMETHING REALLY NICE TO ME AND MADE ME CRY IN FRONT OF ALL MY COLLEAGUES. FAWN OVER ME, EVERYONE! LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW SPECIAL I AM.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she’ll bring the cast doughnuts tomorrow so they know they are also special, just not as special as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ALW is known in the community for being a horrible person, particularly in his politics. also he hasn't had a hit musical in years. I don't see why she would boast about him complimenting her, he's a heartless millionaire

Reactions: 12
ALW is known in the community for being a horrible person, particularly in his politics. also he hasn't had a hit musical in years. I don't see why she would boast about him complimenting her, he's a heartless millionaire
I bet he'll replace her soon after the show opens he'll pull another patti lupone stunt.

Reactions: 2
Some of the comments on her ALW tweet are hilarious! She’ll be hitting that block button 😂

Reactions: 3
ALW coming in for some stick on Twitter. He's as past his sell-by as Carrie is.

Reactions: 2
I think the point she’s *subtly* trying to make is that she’s had such a hard time recently because someone was ‘mean’ to her on TikTok and she keeps reading gossip columns about her. She wants everyone to know that her life has been so difficult recently so a nice comment ‘overwhelmed’ because everyone is usually so mean to her ☹☹☹ (Because she’s mean to them but of course that doesn’t matter to Princess Carrie).
Like, not being funny but if she gets this upset over this TikTok scandal and what she reads on here, she should try genuinely having people be cruel and abusive to her, before she bloody complains about how everyone is horrible to her. She doesn’t know the MEANING of cruelty.
Also does anyone else predict a video coming up on all of this soon? Or at least a mention in a video about how her life has been really difficult recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can someone share if the ‘quote tweets’ in response to that tweet are interesting. I don’t have Twitter.
Also I don’t think she realises that, as most people aren’t aware of the TikTok drama, no one really knows what she’s talking about. Everyone seems to think she is implying that ALW rarely compliments or is nice to people. She should have thought about how to word that tweet because it sounds like a dig at ALW, and that seems to be how most people have taken it.

Reactions: 4
She picked the wrong day to fawn over ALW he was trending on Twitter for his stance on vaccinations lots of backlash not necessarily for the stance just the selfishness and privilege arising from his comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She picked the wrong day to fawn over ALW he was trending on Twitter for his stance on vaccinations lots of backlash not necessarily for the stance just the selfishness and privilege arising from his comments.
And let's not forget the time he took a private jet to come back to vote to make poor people poorer and still expect those poor people to come to see his shows!! Disgusting man I despise him 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.