Carrie Hope Fletcher #68 CHF and the Monetised Echo Chamber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad I can’t wait to see what more awful tattoos she gets? 😂
I think we can all agree that although questionable, Joels is far far worse lol. Still waiting for him to get her face tattooed or their wedding date or something

She'll definitely get either a hocus pocus or haunted mansion one in the forseeable future I reckon, but nothing pertaining to Joel

Reactions: 14
A lot of tattooists will say not to cover it up after the initial 6 hours these days. I only wrap mine at night, not during the day if they'll be exposed to the air and I wash them regularly (if under clothes I would probably wrap). So her having it open isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as she's keeping it clean. (also for the love of the gods NO BEPHANTHEN CARRIE. It's nasty these days, coconut oil or something like Palmers Cocoa Butter are better)

I love blackwork tattoos and all of mine are similar but that artist is quite heavy handed with the lines so they look quite...chunky? to me. I have full upper arm sleeves of blackwork that look more delicate.
never heard an artist say to keep it uncovered, all of mine have said to cover it for 2-4 days. makes a lot more sense to me to stop bacteria getting in.

Reactions: 9
She seriously needs to retire stage door if it drains her that much. I keep thinking about the Edgar 2.0 clip with her fake happy acting. Her fans will have to suck it up if they're upset they can't meet their fave. 99% of people will never meet their fave. Carrie will have to live without the free Lush products and asspats but it cannot be worth it at this point.

It's also not really fair if some places get stage door and others don't. If she packs it in entirely that eliminates that problem.
Honestly. It's like she's trying to martyr herself "Look how hard I try for you, so you all have the opportunity you so desperately want to bask in my presence" 🤮

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230602_143305_Chrome.jpg

Some of the worst glasses she's owned, both shape and colour. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Can't listen to her bullshit too much. Did you guys know she passed her test when she was 17? And that she's driving now??

4jsrgp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.