Carrie Hope Fletcher #69 Wee Woo Wee Woo her belt belongs in 2002

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie casually sold out the 25 mugs she had made for the tour. She still doesn’t care about Trinity or Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Carrie is on tour and casually selling out venues along the way by use of seat filler websites.

Today, she has posted her first story acknowledging Trinity on tour with her (just a repost) and they posted kind words about Carrie and her tour.

Scott has made a duet appearance but Joel has yet to be mentione.

Reviews have been 5 stars but written by people who bought the VIP package so *shrug*

Danny continues to follow her around on tour and she has made a point of thanking her makeup/hair stylist and catering team (but still not Trinity)

A tattoo artist posted a new tattoo tagging CHF which we have now seen in fan pics but she has not acknowledged yet. It is a spooky tea cup with bats … not like other girls.

Her anxiety seems to have abated but she is too worn out for stage door (when it is allowed by the police)

We had our first BINGO

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The tour vlog that @No_Its_Ever listed on the last page seems to be an unlisted video for some reason so I will repost it here

Enjoy cringing at how she casually turns a tidy dressing room into a slum, and successfully advertises the panto company by banging on about their flowers.

She talks about the rider in the dressing room (they're pretty standard stuff love) but FFS if you're a singer and you know that honey and lemon is helpful to your voice would you not bring some of your own? Rather than making the venue dogsbody going out to get it for you? I guess shopping is beneath the arrogant cow.

How is this tour still dragging on 🤣

Reactions: 17
Recap: Carrie passed her driving test at 17 and her dad worked at the Kodak factory. Oh and she always cries on Main Street.

New information for all xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 43
as the owner of an inner bicep tattoo (a sunflower actually, but in full colour and hopefully not as ugly as carrie’s 👀) it’s not even it being uncovered that’s making me cringe, it’s the thought of the skin rubbing against clothing when it’s such a sensitive area. mine was swollen for ages. it sets my teeth on edge.

Reactions: 16
R.e. the Crown Jewels poster, I kind of see what look they were going for but wow has it missed the mark

Edit: she's currently doing a Q&A

Screenshot_20230602-151303.png

Oh you're so funny and sly Carrie 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
i’ve just got 2 more mid size tats and advice from most artists at the moment seems to keep it covered after the session for as long as the wrap your artists puts on stays on. don’t recover as that’s now considered just to help bacteria grow. just clean and stop your skin from drying out

Reactions: 10
I think Carrie had a bit of a Tattle catch up, since she finally acknowledged Trinity and reposted that "I've heard you're rude" interview with Katherine Heigl lol. Carrie, we haven't heard that you're rude, you are openly being rude all the freaking time on your social media, for all the world to see :D
And now she's doing a q&a so expect some rants about stuff she read on here, sorry, had her trusted friends update her on!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What kind of person needs to tell their fans to not be rude to venue staff about not doing stage door?
What does that say about your fans?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What kind of person needs to tell their fans to not be rude to venue staff about not doing stage door?
What does that say about your fans?!
The same person who didn't tell her fans to stop it when they were being verbally abusive to staff and trying to trespass in private areas to look for some tacky earrings.

She knows exactly what her fans are like but somehow only tells them to be nicer when they may or may not meet her. Any other time? Go for it

Reactions: 22
I think the main reason for covering tattoos is to catch the ink and other stuff that oozes out for the first day or so, as well as to stop other bacteria getting in while it's still open. Different artists have different advice and it might depend on what products they use as well as everybody's body differing, so the advice I've always seen is just to follow your artist's advice. For my first tattoo I had the adhesive cover for about 30 hours and took it off in the shower, my last one I just had cling film masking taped to me overnight and it healed really well. The main things are keeping it clean, moisturised and not to let clothes rub on it/not to lie on it for a while. I've heard recovering is bad though as once you've uncovered it once, you don't know what you're trapping in there.

Reactions: 11
She's filmed the road she lives on again and the outside of the house kinda. PrIvAcY

eta - looking back at the bingo card. Can we tick 'Joel acting like it's his tour too' off because he wore his backstage pass in harvester and spent a bunch of time taking pics with fans and signing stuff? Or am I reaching

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Not gonna lie, my friend and I were joking about going for the banter on Wednesday as she's in Newcastle tomorrow. But only if we get the notification from the seat filler website. Low and behold, for the grand sum of £4.95 each. We can also bask in the glory of Carrie "Did you know she's married?" Fletcher-Montague

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not gonna lie, my friend and I were joking about going for the banter on Wednesday as she's in Newcastle tomorrow. But only if we get the notification from the seat filler website. Low and behold, for the grand sum of £4.95 each. We can also bask in the glory of Carrie "Did you know she's married?" Fletcher-Montague
I’m debating going just for the fun of it. I did laugh that you can even get 4 tickets on Show Film First for it and normally they only offer 2. Must be desperate to fill seats!!

Reactions: 14
I’m debating going just for the fun of it. I did laugh that you can even get 4 tickets on Show Film First for it and normally they only offer 2. Must be desperate to fill seats!!
Join in the chaos. We're probably going to get tanked before to make it easier to deal. So it'll be an afternoon for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's filmed the road she lives on again and the outside of the house kinda. PrIvAcY

eta - looking back at the bingo card. Can we tick 'Joel acting like it's his tour too' off because he wore his backstage pass in harvester and spent a bunch of time taking pics with fans and signing stuff? Or am I reaching
I bet those cocktails he was ordering in the hotel suite went on the tour budget as well

Reactions: 9
I bet those cocktails he was ordering in the hotel suite went on the tour budget as well
He probably wrote off everything as expenses for the tax man

I'm watching her tour vlog and from 12:33 she talks about how she's just about to go onstage AND SHE SAID SHE FEELS OKAY. This was the same show and moment where she was photographed clutching a wall, claiming major anxiety and imposter syndrome.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.