Carrie Hope Fletcher #68 CHF and the Monetised Echo Chamber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jdott's post got 141 likes

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-67-an-open-pamphlet.39192/

Carrie is currently on tour; so far she has performed in Bradford, Oxford, Southampton and Norwich. Tomorrow is the big one - London Palladium

Not too much is known about the content of her tour or her setlist, we're basically relying on those who have been to see it to pass on info. It seems on one night she performed songs from Addams Family and Heathers, a Fall Out Boy/My Chemical Romance mashup, and a McFly song. Joel went to see her in Southampton and was SO PROUD
Audience members can apparently vote on what stories Carrie chooses to tell...we're unsure of just how legit this is.

There's been long lines at stage door.

Her stage outfits are classic Carrie - ill-fitting, patterned midi-dresses with belts, colourful clashing tights and Docs.

She is still talking about dealing with anxiety and how she hates being on-stage as herself, so why is she doing this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If I was the support act I would be feeling pretty unappreciated right now

Reactions: 37
Shows include no word about Joel and/or her marriage, and Carrie refuses to acknowledge her support act so far. Because while her feelings/anxiety is all she can talk about, she's even more self-centered than usual.

Reactions: 21
To those that have been, what time does it end?
There are seat filler tickets for Birmingham and I'm kinda interested 😂

Reactions: 6
long time lurker, but have just noticed that VIP has been taken off sale for the glasgow show and atg has swallowed up what was originally on ticketmaster - decent amount of seats still left

Reactions: 3
How fuming do you think the Hatefuls are that they could have got tickets for £5 🤣…then again they love parting with their money for their supreme overlord

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am commenting for sth I saw in the other thread.
She does have an hour glass figure. I did too. After massive weight gain it no longer looks like I had that figure.i think it's the weight

A

Reactions: 6
Does she even acknowledge the support in her show? Usually they thank the musicians, theatre staff etc, including the support. Be interesting to see what they say about it after the tour has ended

Reactions: 24
@jdott's post got 141 likes

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-67-an-open-pamphlet.39192/

Carrie is currently on tour; so far she has performed in Bradford, Oxford, Southampton and Norwich. Tomorrow is the big one - London Palladium

Not too much is known about the content of her tour or her setlist, we're basically relying on those who have been to see it to pass on info. It seems on one night she performed songs from Addams Family and Heathers, a Fall Out Boy/My Chemical Romance mashup, and a McFly song. Joel went to see her in Southampton and was SO PROUD
Audience members can apparently vote on what stories Carrie chooses to tell...we're unsure of just how legit this is.

There's been long lines at stage door.

Her stage outfits are classic Carrie - ill-fitting, patterned midi-dresses with belts, colourful clashing tights and Docs.

She is still talking about dealing with anxiety and how she hates being on-stage as herself, so why is she doing this?
Posted right before the other thread got closed. Lists story and song … we can probably fill in the missing pieces.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Since we've started a new thread here's a reminder of where we stand regarding the bingo card
png_20230520_104028_0000.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So the £4.95 tickets for Carrie’s Birmingham gig on the 29th have just gone on sale on Central.
That my friends is how it looks full,
The fact they’re resorting to that 6 full days beforehand (and during a half term when you’d think more people would want to go) shows they actual sales have slowed to nil,
Mortifying.
The ‘full’ houses make her look good though don’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To those that have been, what time does it end?
There are seat filler tickets for Birmingham and I'm kinda interested 😂
Do you mind me asking where you find seat filler tickets? Not necessarily for Carrie I'll be honest (I really think the park and bark would give me a headache atm) but thinking of other shows I might get to see of I know where to look! Thankyou so much x

Reactions: 1
Do you mind me asking where you find seat filler tickets? Not necessarily for Carrie I'll be honest (I really think the park and bark would give me a headache atm) but thinking of other shows I might get to see of I know where to look! Thankyou so much x
Central tickets m
---
Waits for the phenomenally successful ‘sold out in every venue’ lies about the concert.
Easy to do when the tickets are the same price as a coffee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Central tickets m
---
Waits for the phenomenally successful ‘sold out in every venue’ lies about the concert.
Easy to do when the tickets are the same price as a coffee.
Oh those will come 100%. In the bio for her next job it will say that she finished her sensational, phenomenal sold-out tour, as if she's Taylor Swift

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.