Carrie Hope Fletcher #68 CHF and the Monetised Echo Chamber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, here come the stage door excuses and the whole "please don't be mean to people when I don't do stage door"

Reactions: 15
The fact she covered all bases by saying - I know I had my mother in law and people in … but - add in stage door excuse. It’s her OWN fault. She created the demand at stage door herself in the first place!
---
Also she is putting her tour at risk. Hugging all those randoms? Covid is very definitely doing the rounds along with throat infections and colds. Why risk it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yeah she just has terrible taste in tattoos and terrible placements

Guess it goes with her terrible taste in everything else.

As for Ramin, he is an exceptionally talented actor and singer who may be untrained but works at his craft, has numerous lead roles under his belt (including broadway) is generally liked by colleagues and creatives he has worked with and actually has quite a big loyal following. His tattoos also aren't hideous and not all over the place. There really is no comparison between her and Ramin.
I’ve seen Ramin in multiple broadway shows (les mis, anastasia, and funny girl.) the thing with ramin is he doesn’t often do roles that require him to cover up tattoos because in period pieces men almost always wear long sleeves!! the only time you saw his tattoos in any of those shows was right at the beginning of les mis when he takes his shirt off—and valjean canonically has tattoos so why would he cover them??

as for being “too famous to cover tattoos” that’s just so ridiculous—lea michele covered her tattoos in funny girl and like her or not she’s a global superstar. if anyone on broadway/west end is too famous to cover tattoos it would be her.

Carrie also tends to do period roles or play teenagers so it’s kind of silly for those characters to have tattoos when they wouldn’t in real life.

Reactions: 9
I know it’s personal taste but her tattoos are so ugly.
I would put money on the fact (no pun intended) that her tattoos are mediocre because she’s really cheap when picking artists. She’s a massive cheapskate, and I can’t see her being the kind of person that would fork out 100’s for a decent artist and an actual original design.
There’s nothing wrong with flash, but when basically all your tattoos are fairly unoriginal and you’ve just gone to any old artist that was available, it says something about your standards of art

Reactions: 18
When was the last time she got a tattoo? The ugly thigh one? Was it shortly after the breakup?

Reactions: 3
As for Ramin, he is an exceptionally talented actor and singer who may be untrained but works at his craft, has numerous lead roles under his belt (including broadway) is generally liked by colleagues and creatives he has worked with and actually has quite a big loyal following. His tattoos also aren't hideous and not all over the place. There really is no comparison between her and Ramin.
I’ve met Ramin several times, both through pure accident and through work related things, and he is absolutely lovely. He is also insanely talented and totally agree, is quite liked. I remember hearing through the work grapevine several years ago, that one of his constants was apparently not too kind to cast, crew and fans, and Ramin got wind of it, and wasn’t having any of it.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2211271
Looks like a new tattoo.
She likes big ugly tattoos, eh. I still can’t get over that huge one on her leg.

I think the issue with her tattoos is scale. I think the teacup would loo better (but still ugly) if it were 50% smaller. I don’t have tattoos and I know it’s personal taste, but I think large tattoos are horrible. If I had to have one it would be a small discreet one. I definitely think as someone else said above, that she’s invoking the Trewlawny aesthetic these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Carrie's fans have always been difficult and entitled when it comes to stage door.
And being rude to theatre staff is completely unacceptable (I bet it's the stage mums)

Not surprised she has gotten another tattoo. At least it's not as ugly as the sunflowers on her thigh

Reactions: 11
Trying to get my head around how a theatre critic/reviewer gave Carrie 5 stars and Sam Barks 4… I know each to their own but still

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Danny with the bad angle really is everywhere, he also took the photos for Sam Barks‘ concert. She has posted them and incredibly, she posed with her support act?? Just like that? I want to know if Carrie is just being her usual rude self by ignoring hers, or if something went down and she decided to not acknowledge them at all 😁

I would put money on the fact (no pun intended) that her tattoos are mediocre because she’s really cheap when picking artists. She’s a massive cheapskate, and I can’t see her being the kind of person that would fork out 100’s for a decent artist and an actual original design.
There’s nothing wrong with flash, but when basically all your tattoos are fairly unoriginal and you’ve just gone to any old artist that was available, it says something about your standards of art
I also wonder if she uses her name to try for "clout" with artists or get discounts/freebies and that's why some of them are really crap too.
Bet the tattoo artist who tagged her is pretty peeved that Carrie didn't reshare the story and get them a bunch of attention. Wonder if this is one thing Carrie might try to keep private with all her "boundaries"?

Reactions: 7
She doesn't really look after her tattoos does she? I vaguely remember when she had the sunflower thigh tattoo she was in a hot tub or swimming really soon afterwards...

She likes big ugly tattoos, eh. I still can’t get over that huge one on her leg.

I think the issue with her tattoos is scale. I think the teacup would loo better (but still ugly) if it were 50% smaller. I don’t have tattoos and I know it’s personal taste, but I think large tattoos are horrible. If I had to have one it would be a small discreet one. I definitely think as someone else said above, that she’s invoking the Trewlawny aesthetic these days.
Some tattoos have to be a certain size for the detail to hold up. This one has a lot going on so if she had it smaller it would all just bleed together and look like an unintelligible mess once healed.

She just had to mention her mother in law too - that woman she has probably spent all of 4 days with in total since marrying Shrek and who didn’t even warrant a wedding invite.

• Haha

there’s no way you could make that tattoo smaller it would heal into a black blob. i don’t mind the design, it’s creative and think it’s meant to be a okay on “storm in a teacup” but it’s odd she hasn’t shown it on her story as a thanks to the artist, that’s just common decency.

I don't know who is taking the "meet & greet" photos but the lighting is awful, and Carrie has such a forced smile in all of them

Reactions: 4
Trying to get my head around how a theatre critic/reviewer gave Carrie 5 stars and Sam Barks 4… I know each to their own but still
I think the answer lies in the word ‘reviewer’
To me an unpaid blogger who gets tickets ‘free’ in exchange for glowing reviews of their faves is not a reviewer. They very rarely critique just gush. Can’t be bothered to read the SB one but would be interested to hear if any actual critique was offered in explanation for the one dropped star.
That’s the problem when you ‘love’ everything. It gives you nowhere to go.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.