Carrie Hope Fletcher #68 CHF and the Monetised Echo Chamber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would put money on the fact (no pun intended) that her tattoos are mediocre because she’s really cheap when picking artists. She’s a massive cheapskate, and I can’t see her being the kind of person that would fork out 100’s for a decent artist and an actual original design.
I think more than that she just has very poor taste. The same artist could be very talented and make a beautiful design if asked by someone that is creative and has good taste and vision, or an absolutely crappy design by an idiot like Carrie that just likes ugly tit.

I know tastes are not universal and we all have our own, but I find all her tattoos ugly as duck. And way too big, including the last one with the tea cup with the poop hanging on top of it. 💩💩

Reactions: 16
Edit: couldn’t resist reading. Sam’s set list, the amount of songs and guests were much more interesting. The running time was much longer considering she didn’t add lengthy stories in there.

Reactions: 6
She seriously needs to retire stage door if it drains her that much. I keep thinking about the Edgar 2.0 clip with her fake happy acting. Her fans will have to suck it up if they're upset they can't meet their fave. 99% of people will never meet their fave. Carrie will have to live without the free Lush products and asspats but it cannot be worth it at this point.

It's also not really fair if some places get stage door and others don't. If she packs it in entirely that eliminates that problem.

Reactions: 15
Some of the line work in that new tattoo is terrible. She needs to start investing in decent artists.

Reactions: 6
She seriously needs to retire stage door if it drains her that much. I keep thinking about the Edgar 2.0 clip with her fake happy acting. Her fans will have to suck it up if they're upset they can't meet their fave. 99% of people will never meet their fave. Carrie will have to live without the free Lush products and asspats but it cannot be worth it at this point.

It's also not really fair if some places get stage door and others don't. If she packs it in entirely that eliminates that problem.
Exactly. The true fans who care about her wellbeing won't mind if she does or doesn't do stage door
If she wants to focus her energy on the show then that's what she should do.

Reactions: 7
You can see that this tattoo is so fresh and it’s uncovered brushing up against other peoples clothes?! Why?
IMG_4511.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Carrie’s never really liked stage door. She has at least three rant videos about it. Idk why she advertised it so much beforehand.
Maybe to ‘sell’ the shows that were really struggling. Maybe the audience count is better at the forthcoming venues?

Reactions: 3
Trying to get my head around how a theatre critic/reviewer gave Carrie 5 stars and Sam Barks 4… I know each to their own but still
✨ass-kisser✨

She just had to mention her mother in law too - that woman she has probably spent all of 4 days with in total since marrying Shrek and who didn’t even warrant a wedding invite.
Remember when she 'found out' about the wedding through a psychic and they told her it wasn't true?

You can see that this tattoo is so fresh and it’s uncovered brushing up against other peoples clothes?! Why?View attachment 2212241
If there's gonna be this much friction going on, at least put some cling film or something on it. My arm feels sore just looking at it

Reactions: 4
why. is. that. tattoo. uncovered!! i’m cringing just looking at it. even disregarding the infection risk, surely it must hurt as well to have it touching things constantly?

Reactions: 14
Interesting she has reposted a story of Trinity (that's it though, no caption) after we've been talking about her not mentioning them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My old boss had a tattoo on his leg and even with taking care of it somehow it got infected and was so painful. It really messed up his leg, ended up having to get skin grafts and everything.
Carrie I know you read here. Please please cover up your tattoo and look after it! I dont want you getting an infection!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The tattoo should remain covered for 3 days after getting it, but she probably goes to artists that use that tit self adhesive wrap that falls off. Wrap your damn ink Carrie! No it wouldn’t look pretty having cling film visible on your arm during a gig, but you should have thought of that and worn a loose long sleeve top.

I have a decent amount of tattoos and the lack of care she’s showing here is boiling my piss 😠

Reactions: 15
If anyone is going to her next show, please throw her a tube of Bepanthen.

If it sticks in her hair you get bonus points.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A lot of tattooists will say not to cover it up after the initial 6 hours these days. I only wrap mine at night, not during the day if they'll be exposed to the air and I wash them regularly (if under clothes I would probably wrap). So her having it open isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as she's keeping it clean. (also for the love of the gods NO BEPHANTHEN CARRIE. It's nasty these days, coconut oil or something like Palmers Cocoa Butter are better)

I love blackwork tattoos and all of mine are similar but that artist is quite heavy handed with the lines so they look quite...chunky? to me. I have full upper arm sleeves of blackwork that look more delicate.

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230602_132545_Instagram.jpg
No expense spared on the photoshop I see.

She looks like a cluedo figure. Massive head skinny neck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
A lot of tattooists will say not to cover it up after the initial 6 hours these days. I only wrap mine at night, not during the day if they'll be exposed to the air and I wash them regularly (if under clothes I would probably wrap). So her having it open isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as she's keeping it clean. (also for the love of the gods NO BEPHANTHEN CARRIE. It's nasty these days, coconut oil or something like Palmers Cocoa Butter are better)

I love blackwork tattoos and all of mine are similar but that artist is quite heavy handed with the lines so they look quite...chunky? to me. I have full upper arm sleeves of blackwork that look more delicate.
Depends on the artist, mine recommends 3 days wrapped but wash it morning/evening then re cover

Seconding NO BEPANTHEN they changed the formula and it’ll damage it. But she’s probably still dumb enough to use it

Is it bad I can’t wait to see what more awful tattoos she gets? 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.