Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Carrie’s settling into a routine where she can live with the fact that she married Joel eight months after meeting. I don’t think she has any intention of divorcing him soon, so she has to find a way to live with a guy she clearly doesn’t love. So she seeks independence (from him specifically!!) by buying her own car. On what was possibly their honeymoon she bought notebooks monogrammed with her maiden name. She rarely mentions the man by name if at all. She spends their vacations on her phone, fighting with strangers on the internet or, like in the latest one, chasing cats. She has people live in her house for months, while supposedly settling into married life.

And while I realize that there at multiple reasons why people take off their wedding rings, I think in Carrie’s case it has a lot to do with her pretending she didn’t get married to the first ogre that came along.

Reactions: 34
No engagement ring?? I noticed that she didn’t have it on in some of her cat-stroking videos either. Either she’s getting it resized (odd after you’ve been wearing it 6 months??) or she’s already not wearing it to ‘protect’ it or something. Also driving’s going to be her entire personality now isn’t it 🙄

View attachment 2106455
why does she look like she’s 50 here

Reactions: 3
I think Carrie’s settling into a routine where she can live with the fact that she married Joel eight months after meeting. I don’t think she has any intention of divorcing him soon, so she has to find a way to live with a guy she clearly doesn’t love. So she seeks independence (from him specifically!!) by buying her own car. On what was possibly their honeymoon she bought notebooks monogrammed with her maiden name. She rarely mentions the man by name if at all. She spends their vacations on her phone, fighting with strangers on the internet or, like in the latest one, chasing cats. She has people live in her house for months, while supposedly settling into married life.

And while I realize that there at multiple reasons why people take off their wedding rings, I think in Carrie’s case it has a lot to do with her pretending she didn’t get married to the first ogre that came along.
BIB - can't stop laughing at this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never had an issue driving bot auto and manual when wearing my docs. I struggled driving a manual in crocs and I absolutely cant drive in any kind of heel.
I drive my manual in crocs :ROFLMAO: In sports mode though (the crocs, not the car)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've got a banging headache as I slept appealingly last night, so my poor sleep deprived brain was so confused by her picture of her sat in the car. I was here wondering why the wheel was on the wrong side 🙄😂 took me far too long to realise the image was flipped. Dear god.
I’m not from the UK so I hadn’t even noticed the photo was flipped till you mentioned it 😂.

I was wondering, if according to Carrie at 20 you’re a newborn but at 30 you’re one step from the grave, when are you supposed to live your life as an adult?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not from the UK so I hadn’t even noticed the photo was flipped till you mentioned it 😂.

I was wondering, if according to Carrie at 20 you’re a newborn but at 30 you’re one step from the grave, when are you supposed to live your life as an adult?
Calling yourself a baby at 20 really says all we need to know about her. She’s so emotionally stunted it’s embarrassing.

I think leaving school at 16 was the worst decision she made. She didn’t develop proper social skills, and it shows as she cannot keep a solid friend group down.

Reactions: 23
Calling yourself a baby at 20 really says all we need to know about her. She’s so emotionally stunted it’s embarrassing.

I think leaving school at 16 was the worst decision she made. She didn’t develop proper social skills, and it shows as she cannot keep a solid friend group down.
I dont think leaving school at 16 is the issue as such (I did that), it's the fact she left school at 16 AND didn't then go to work instead of college/uni. She just sat on her arse talking into a camera for 14 years.

Reactions: 30
Just a thought, but if I’d recently had trouble with a stalker and had accused people online of sharing my address and invading my privacy, I wouldn’t be announcing to the world that I had a new car and posting photos and descriptions that identify the make and colour 🤦🏼‍♀️ I seriously can’t with her. Why not keep some things private?

Reactions: 53
Just a thought, but if I’d recently had trouble with a stalker and had accused people online of sharing my address and invading my privacy, I wouldn’t be announcing to the world that I had a new car and posting photos and descriptions that identify the make and colour 🤦🏼‍♀️ I seriously can’t with her. Why not keep some things private?
Whatever the answer is, she doesn’t look good. She either exaggerates the danger and threat of the situations so far, in order to paint us on tattle as these crazy stalkers who will just publish her address an chance we get. Why call the police then??
Or she simply doesn’t care if more people show up to her house, because it’s more important to show off her new car and show the exact model and colour. If she really drives herself to the venues of her tour, let’s hope they have extra parking space for the artists, because she just let her Hatefuls know what kind of car to look out for.
Either way, she’s truly incapable of keeping anything private. And because she wants to prove to us that she doesn’t give a duck about what we say, she will keep posting every little thing.

Reactions: 7
I suspect Carrie getting Darla ( :rolleyes: ) means they are moving out of London. I think even she knows her west end days are over and that pootling around doing mediocre tours will be her career now. When Joel's Hamilton contract is up, he'll probably be looking to go the same way.
She'll pretend she moved out of London because tattle leaked her address and people went to her house. Really she's moving out because her career is declining

Reactions: 20
I'm hooting at the Disneyland reference in the full video 😂

Lol this video pops up in Carrie threads now and again and it's never not funny. Especially as she is looking more and more like matt lucas in it with each passing day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Carrie hope Fletcher #65: the only WIFE!!! alive, who has turned 30, got married, and learnt how to drive

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.