Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for shouty, arm waving YT videos where she tells us a story about some rude driver who didn’t know she was Tom Fletcher’s brother in law’s wife and didn’t let her merge into their lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone know how old Carrie was when she passed her driving test? I’ve looked everywhere on her SM but she hasn’t mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
No engagement ring?? I noticed that she didn’t have it on in some of her cat-stroking videos either. Either she’s getting it resized (odd after you’ve been wearing it 6 months??) or she’s already not wearing it to ‘protect’ it or something. Also driving’s going to be her entire personality now isn’t it 🙄

View attachment 2106455
Does anyone else remember the "You know when you've been Tangoed" advertising campaign? Why is she so orange?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I felt really grown up when I passed my driving test and could drive myself around… at 20. I’d drive myself to uni or my little part time job and felt like a proper grown-up.

She’s 30.

Also, I find it really sad that they’re documenting their date night. Do they do anything for themselves without SM?

Reactions: 16
I'm seeing Hamilton this week and i'm worried all i'm gonna think of when joel's on stage is that vibrating butt of his

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I felt really grown up when I passed my driving test and could drive myself around… at 20. I’d drive myself to uni or my little part time job and felt like a proper grown-up.

She’s 30.

Also, I find it really sad that they’re documenting their date night. Do they do anything for themselves without SM?
I regret to inform you that you were not in fact a grown up, but a baby in every sense of the word. It was actually very dangerous of you to be driving! Carrie passing her test as a foetus at 17 (first time!!!!) is on another level

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Guys haven’t seen it mentioned here or on SM so think carries trying to keep it quiet

she drives, she actually passed first time at age 17 and now has a used mini electric.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No engagement ring?? I noticed that she didn’t have it on in some of her cat-stroking videos either. Either she’s getting it resized (odd after you’ve been wearing it 6 months??) or she’s already not wearing it to ‘protect’ it or something. Also driving’s going to be her entire personality now isn’t it 🙄

View attachment 2106455
Carrie, most 16 year olds already have their licenses. You’re not that special.

Reactions: 3
But when I was freshly engaged and married you couldn’t have pried those rings off my fingers as I was far too proud of them!
Honestly I'm freshly engaged (4 months) and I find myself not wearing the ring for fear of damaging it.

So I wouldn't put too much thought into why she is not wearing it or overthink it.
---
Dying to know what kind of driver she is though! (FYI I can't talk since I've had my license over a year and don't drive)
I don't drive yet but since I've been driven around a lot in my life by friends and family, I can say I've noticed someone's personality shining through when they drive. She's very aggressive and lacks patience based on her social media presence, so I think she'd be an awful driver if I'm being honest: one that gets easily angry and frustrated and snaps when she doesn't get her way.
I hope I'm wrong. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 5
Driving is a massive boost to independence and it changed my life when I passed last year at 26 so I get her excitement but I do think she's maybe naive and still a bit nervous. I bought my car (tiny 1L thing) to get extra practise in and it made the world of difference not having the dual controls to rely on.

I am anticipating a post in a month or so where the car gets scraped or something and a big drama about it. It does happen which is why I didn't want to spend a lot on my first car but I was devastated when someone went into it on a car park and didn't leave a note so you do get attached.

Also I wonder if she'll try to drive in DMs??? Maybe it's easier in an automatic but it's never a smooth drive when I decide to wear them 😂

Reactions: 10
Imagine if she was like Phoebe in Friends with the bike, and just sits in her car rather than actually driving it anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've got a banging headache as I slept appealingly last night, so my poor sleep deprived brain was so confused by her picture of her sat in the car. I was here wondering why the wheel was on the wrong side 🙄😂 took me far too long to realise the image was flipped. Dear god.

I wear my wedding rings all the time - they don't come off. If they are on my finger, I know where they are for one thing! I would hate to have a ring like Carrie's where she is either worried about damaging it (which is understandable with an emerald, they're not a "robust" stone), or it just doesn't feel comfortable enough to wear all the time. If you have decent rings in terms of their material, there's no need to take them off really. I know it's different for everyone, but I (personally) find it odd when people don't wear them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Driving is a massive boost to independence and it changed my life when I passed last year at 26 so I get her excitement but I do think she's maybe naive and still a bit nervous. I bought my car (tiny 1L thing) to get extra practise in and it made the world of difference not having the dual controls to rely on.

I am anticipating a post in a month or so where the car gets scraped or something and a big drama about it. It does happen which is why I didn't want to spend a lot on my first car but I was devastated when someone went into it on a car park and didn't leave a note so you do get attached.

Also I wonder if she'll try to drive in DMs??? Maybe it's easier in an automatic but it's never a smooth drive when I decide to wear them 😂
I drive in DMs and my cars an auto. Tbf if your DMs are worn in they’re not too bad 😅
---
Dying to know what kind of driver she is though! (FYI I can't talk since I've had my license over a year and don't drive)
Judging from her social media, I'd say she's an angry one who gets pissed off if someone doesn't let her merge etc :ROFLMAO:
An entitled one I’d bet just like with everything else 🤣

Reactions: 4
I've never had an issue driving bot auto and manual when wearing my docs. I struggled driving a manual in crocs and I absolutely cant drive in any kind of heel.

I've got a banging headache as I slept appealingly last night, so my poor sleep deprived brain was so confused by her picture of her sat in the car. I was here wondering why the wheel was on the wrong side 🙄😂 took me far too long to realise the image was flipped. Dear god.

I wear my wedding rings all the time - they don't come off. If they are on my finger, I know where they are for one thing! I would hate to have a ring like Carrie's where she is either worried about damaging it (which is understandable with an emerald, they're not a "robust" stone), or it just doesn't feel comfortable enough to wear all the time. If you have decent rings in terms of their material, there's no need to take them off really. I know it's different for everyone, but I (personally) find it odd when people don't wear them.
It’s not about the material. Mine come off because sometimes they’re tight (time of the month), sometimes I’ve put thick hand cream on overnight, sometimes I’m doing weights and sometimes I just forget. Not odd, just, as you say, personal choice. 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s not about the material. Mine come off because sometimes they’re tight (time of the month), sometimes I’ve put thick hand cream on overnight, sometimes I’m doing weights and sometimes I just forget. Not odd, just, as you say, personal choice. 🙋🏻‍♀️
When I mentioned the material, I meant in terms of the people that said they worried about damaging them etc. Unless it's very soft gold, there's little reason to worry. I personally still wear mine when doing all the things you mention - weights, hormones, creams etc - the fear of putting them down somewhere and forgetting them overrules anything for me! I did say it was odd to me personally - but I know it's an each to their own scenario 🙂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.