Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her saying that this makes it easier for Joel who always drives them to the station I cant help but feel this is another way her life has got more unhealthy since he came along. I don't know how she used to get there (or where she lives in relation to the station, despite her conviction that all tattlers share her address around) but there's at least some walking involved in commuting without a car. Even if it's just to a bus stop or something. Not that she ever mentioned buses before - and she probably would to prove how working class she was and how she's ok with getting a 'peasant wagon' or something equally as offensive

Reactions: 14
With her saying that this makes it easier for Joel who always drives them to the station I cant help but feel this is another way her life has got more unhealthy since he came along. I don't know how she used to get there (or where she lives in relation to the station, despite her conviction that all tattlers share her address around) but there's at least some walking involved in commuting without a car. Even if it's just to a bus stop or something. Not that she ever mentioned buses before - and she probably would to prove how working class she was and how she's ok with getting a 'peasant wagon' or something equally as offensive
When I was watching them talking about the dinner they had - he kept cutting her off and I just wanted to thump him! I know she's just as bad at times (see those videos with Oli they did during lockdown) but it almost felt like she couldn't have her own opinion or thoughts and he had to dictate everything! was cringey and infuriating!

Reactions: 17
Didn't know they were also painting in the dark today! Oh no, it's only the illiterate
Montagues who don't know the difference between a pallette and a palate! Can this get anymore embarrassing? They'll be employing a proof reader for their SM accounts soon! 😄😆😅
They'll probably blame predictive text, but really? An 'author' and a 'King' can't even work that one out?

Reactions: 3
When I was watching them talking about the dinner they had - he kept cutting her off and I just wanted to thump him! I know she's just as bad at times (see those videos with Oli they did during lockdown) but it almost felt like she couldn't have her own opinion or thoughts and he had to dictate everything! was cringey and infuriating!
Maybe she’s starting to feel how her boyfriends and friends felt in the past, always being talked over. Perhaps that’s why she has the car, so she can have half an hours peace on the way to the shop or station, I bet Joel is quite loud and demanding to be around. I mean, she chose him, but I bet he annoys her too. Just like if I spent all day in house with my husband every day we’d be falling out. Maybe for all the lifts he’s given he’s been making a mountain of a molehill about providing that service for her and she’s like, hmmm, I can do that for myself. I think they are starting to get into a power struggle.

Reactions: 13
That "Dans Le Noir" restaurant in the dark has been there years if not a couple of decades by now. Which is fine, I don't think they were pretending they were the only people to ever discover it etc. It's just that it's normally a place that most people go to on an early date before marriage!

Reactions: 9
No engagement ring?? I noticed that she didn’t have it on in some of her cat-stroking videos either. Either she’s getting it resized (odd after you’ve been wearing it 6 months??) or she’s already not wearing it to ‘protect’ it or something. Also driving’s going to be her entire personality now isn’t it 🙄

1FB322C8-F59B-4092-ABC2-366F6B80CD8F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No engagement ring?? I noticed that she didn’t have it on in some of her cat-stroking videos either. Either she’s getting it resized (odd after you’ve been wearing it 6 months??) or she’s already not wearing it to ‘protect’ it or something. Also driving’s going to be her entire personality now isn’t it 🙄

View attachment 2106455
She looks terrified in this picture!

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2106455
This is an awful picture

Reactions: 20
Driving is nerve-wrecking if you're not confident, but just get on with it Carrie

No need to turn everything into a performance

Reactions: 25
Driving is nerve-wrecking if you're not confident, but just get on with it Carrie

No need to turn everything into a performance
She is the only 30 year old to ever drive, don't you know!

Trailblazing again!

#NotLikeOtherDrivers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, and this marks another two consecutive Sundays with no exclusive grid post for her subscribers 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why create a subscription service with such an incredibly measly promise of content which you then can’t even deliver. There have been no posts since the 5th April, and subscription is paid monthly

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I suspect Carrie getting Darla ( :rolleyes: ) means they are moving out of London. I think even she knows her west end days are over and that pootling around doing mediocre tours will be her career now. When Joel's Hamilton contract is up, he'll probably be looking to go the same way.

Reactions: 24

View attachment 2106455
She's got sadness in her eyes in that picture. If she wasn't such a thunder bleep, I would feel a bit sorry for her and how her life has gone downhill over the past 15 months or so.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2106455
I frequently don’t wear my engagement or wedding ring. Don’t have them on just now. Doesn’t mean I’m not still married. Although I’ve been with my husband years….

Reactions: 11
I frequently don’t wear my engagement or wedding ring. Don’t have them on just now. Doesn’t mean I’m not still married. Although I’ve been with my husband years….
I’m the same - I’ve been married 8 years and had my engagement on for 10 years but since the pandemic I’ve barely worn them. I got so worried about the frequent hand washes with hand sanitiser that I stopped wearing them continually and just haven’t gone back. But when I was freshly engaged and married you couldn’t have pried those rings off my fingers as I was far too proud of them!

Reactions: 20
I’m not wearing mine either right now—took them off to have a shower and haven’t put them back on yet 😂 I was just musing on the fact that it’s only her engagement ring she’s not been wearing this past week so I wondered if she was getting it resized or not wearing it to protect it as it’s a soft stone or some other such reason. I doubt it’s a statement or she’s lost it or something dramatic, I was just curious

Reactions: 7
Dying to know what kind of driver she is though! (FYI I can't talk since I've had my license over a year and don't drive)
Judging from her social media, I'd say she's an angry one who gets pissed off if someone doesn't let her merge etc :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.