Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
Odd because I have never been to a musical and heard other people singing 🤔 I do like to woop after a good song. Tbh even when I saw Heathers people didn't go crazy. The most ruckus I have heard was when there was a show stop in Newsies 😂
I'd be pissed though, especially if the show didn't go ahead.
I went to a matinee of High Society once, with a 90% old lady coach trip audience, and when it got to True Love they all suddenly woke up and started humming along 😂 … but it was kind of sweet.

the Bat Out Of Hell musical was a bad one for pissed audience singing along, so much so that they had to put signs up and eventually started doing dedicated singalong shows with surtitle boards etc - way before Six etc copied.

We Will Rock You always had an audience keen to join in but only on the annual anniversary shows which were full on fan fests and usually had a speech by Bryan May.

Reactions: 9

Mark81

VIP Member
Tbh I'll give them this one... maybe they just want to sit by the water without screaming kids running around lol. Can't blame them
---
The Ivi Mare around $300 a night... double the voucher cost they had a tantrum about in Paris... Did they beg for this? Pay out of pocket?
Looking at the location tag on Instagram I'd be surprised if they were gifted it. They don't exactly seem to be the hotels usual clientele

Mark81

VIP Member
Can’t stand that mickey Jo now with how sycophantic he is.
Mickey Jo in general is far too up himself and full of self importance. Don't know if he has always been like that or a victim of his own youtube bubble.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
all the people posting they’ve “found” Carrie’s new book and tagging Joel. Obviously they’re desperate for a repost and know he will provide.
If he’s reposting each time it’s hilarious how few are ‘finding it’
How can we find out how many are sold.
Actual sales.
Not how many are sitting on shelves waiting to be sold?

TheCheeseFairy

No engagement ring?? I noticed that she didn’t have it on in some of her cat-stroking videos either. Either she’s getting it resized (odd after you’ve been wearing it 6 months??) or she’s already not wearing it to ‘protect’ it or something. Also driving’s going to be her entire personality now isn’t it 🙄

View attachment 2106455
Does anyone else remember the "You know when you've been Tangoed" advertising campaign? Why is she so orange?!

• Haha

Poothe

VIP Member
I am eating a carrot and keep giggling to myself. Thanks to this thread I can never look at one again without thinking of Carrie and being quietly amused.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Robot Lady

VIP Member
It's a horrid tattoo that was badly done. As she gains weight and it stretches out, you can't even tell what it is anymore.
I quite literally can’t tell what that tattoo is! Can someone tell me what I’m looking at?
Whatever it is, it looks awful. The colour, shape and proportion are all completely wrong. I think most people should wait until their 30s at the very least before committing to a tattoo.

HannahLilibet

F0F4AF68-5745-4E4B-9FDD-23A14A86C75F.jpeg

Not Carrie but Louise (I don’t know if there’s a Louise tattle and I’ve seen prev posts about Louise before…)

They’re going to Disneyland Paris today?? When the UK schools have had 2 weeks off for Easter… and are going back on Monday?

Sanctified

VIP Member
The fact that she left it so long to block them after they said anything about her (indirectly) is hilarious to me. Other people in the comments saying how weird she is for randomly blocking people who have never followed or mentioned her

I’m surprised she wasn’t blocked earlier. I’m sure she tweeted something about their rushed wedding. Looking forward to her next review of a show with Carrie in 👀👀
was she the one who posted the dolly parton gif about Joel moving in on the first date?

Last edited:

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
My ex’s toenails got fucked up when he was training for a marathon & I’m pretty sure mine will at some point before my half. But I don’t plan on sharing any pictures anywhere never mind for paying subs 😖😖😖
She preparing the way for a career in feet pics when the work dries up and they go bankrupt from continuous holidays.
Joel must be pretty confident in getting the next big job to spend so much. Before KG he worked pretty consistently but never a lead. Be interesting to see what’s next.

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Have they not been posting on the ATM stories or have I been blocked from seeing them? No real reason, was just trying to show my husband that they’re on holiday…again
I don't think they are posting on there, they have been posting on their own profiles and Carrie has been posting for her "subscribers" only