Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jdott

His etsy store is called 'OnceUponAUK' where it's musicals meets cartoons I guess?

View attachment 2099708

He made incredibles tshirts that the fletchers wore on their holiday when he wasn't invited (incredibles logo but an 'f' on the front, Disney font first names on the back). Very tacky. Also very desperate

Eta - just caught up. Of the hundreds of people who visit/participate in this thread, how did no one see the pig thing?
this is so, so odd.

Reactions: 10

Gizget

So remember the legend that was Phil calling Carrie out in the row about ‘highly trained performers’ being sung over.
How did we miss this from Joel who waded in to help his wifeeeeee!!!!!
Now is he ‘sorry sorry’ or ‘sarcastic sorry’ 😂( his pretend ‘sorry what’s your point?’ to another poster on his story, who he then pretended he was apologising to when he was called out for being aggressive has been completely exposed here. Joellyyy!!!! Is one sarky biatch isn’t he?)
Also I’m pretty sure that yes this is covered and expected in a Grade 5 Practical - for any instrument not just singing. That’s why there are all those little instructions on the music like ‘play mournfully’ 🙄

Grade 5 theory is a GCSE equivalent and I would have thought would be helpful for anyone who is serious about performing, albeit not essential.

But of course Joel and Carrie are better than that

Reactions: 9

Fifah1907

VIP Member
And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

NOPETY NOPE NOPE

• Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member
At this point I actually hope he’s doing MY WIIIIFE on every post purely because he knows we hate it.
Imagine looking like an idiot and like a possessive creep to "annoy" some meanie haterz on a website that no one knows about.

That would be ever more pathetic. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
He very much should have started filming from here instead of getting the woman just relaxing and minding her own business in the shot. Maybe she didn’t want to be seen by thousands of strangers online while she is lying by a pool on holiday. Yes, you can argue that it’s a public place but she’s not just a face in a massive crowd of people and it’s easy to see her. Tbh until he zoomed in and move the camera I was confused why he was hash tagging an innocent woman as his wife with that song playing 😬 View attachment 2090910
Ok chill out borat... i mean Ned fulmer wait noo... Joel 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Carrieisabadwriter

Im so bored with her fixation on the stray cats, trying to make out she is special or a freaking cat whisperer by the way they are coming to her sun lounger. She is trying so hard to make cat lover her whole entire personality. I wouldn’t be stroking up stray cats like that either.
That holiday looks so overcast and breezy too, so no excuse for no neck Shrek to have his back hair out on display to scar all those other holidaymakers.
Stray cats are a thing in Cyprus and Greece. Petting them is very normal here

dull-board1243

VIP Member
If it's just the combination of "Carrie" and "Oliver" that's floating around, there may be other reasons than the musical 🙊
Carrie can’t keep his name out of her mouth! She constantly feels the need to bring up the breakup that was well over a year ago.

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
That "Dans Le Noir" restaurant in the dark has been there years if not a couple of decades by now. Which is fine, I don't think they were pretending they were the only people to ever discover it etc. It's just that it's normally a place that most people go to on an early date before marriage!

jdott

Kinda off topic but seeing O Leary's post reminded me. When people post these apologies it always looks like it's been pre written on something.
Is this because they haven't actually written it themselves and been sent to them?
OR they have pre written it to send it to their management to check it's acceptable?
I don't know if I'm looking into it too much 😂
yes. Quite often it’ll be the manager / PR that writes them and then it’ll be attributed to the person. Totally standard in the industry! Sometimes it’ll be changed slightly to be in the persons ‘voice’ but when it comes to things like this, there are hoops to go through rather than just said celebrity writing it out and posting by themselves

• Sick

Mark81

VIP Member
There was an article a few weeks ago saying second hand electric cars aren't holding their value due to low demand so she may have got it because it was a cheap option.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
i’m willing to be proved wrong here but “my Grade 5 music exam” is so vague it makes me wonder if he actually has it. If it’s theory you’d say “my Grade 5 theory exam” and if it’s practical you’d specify what instrument it’s in or say if it’s singing? At least, I always have separated them (I’m a Grade 8 flautist). Maybe I’m just being picky 😂
I was thinking the same thing. I'm a grade 6 clarinettist and got to grade 3 on piano when I was younger. I would always say which instrument I was taking which exam in.

Maybe Carrie (and Joel by proxy) took umbrage with the training/skills comments because people called her out for getting the role in Once when she is neither Czech nor a skilled pianist.
---
That balloon's name? Albert Einstein.
And all the students started to clap.
---

• Haha