Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
It does seem completely random that she’s chosen to get a car now though, after preaching public transport for so long. Either kids are imminent or she wants independence from Joel
She’s always brings up how traumatizing driving was for her and that’s why she hasn’t driven since her lessons.

Reactions: 10

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
I don't understand the fascination with Joel's body hair. Lots of people have body hair in 'weird' places, or darker than normal- it's not exactly something you can help?
It's not so much that it exists, I just don't need to see it :oops: But then I'm lucky to have a husband who struggles to grow facial hair, let alone body hair!!! (and thank god, because :sick:)

Sanctified

VIP Member
Carrie’s name is floating round for Oliver and I hope to God that she doesn’t get cast. She doesn’t have the boldness and maternal quality Nancy needs
I'd like to see her accent though. She's never been one to be good at an accent.

There aren't many female roles in Oliver. You've got Nancy, Mrs Sowerberry, Bet, Widow Corney, and some others who aren't that important. I think for her it's Nancy or nothing.
---
She can play the world's first Mrs Bumble
Paul Whitsun Jones and Harry Secombe would be turning in their graves.
(eta whoops sorry misread that as Mr Bumble lol. Comment still stands with the acting/songs she'd need to do)

Last edited:

Mark81

VIP Member
They're dumb to block people on twitter as its all public anyway so it's easy to see their posts. Allies doing is negatively impacting thier reach and engagement

kev1974

VIP Member
Considering how Leeds like to do more modern takes on classics I'm not so sure white middle class Carrie will be in it

I saw that, luckily she recently said she had commitments until end Dec but that goes to end January. So unless they are changing actors mid way I think the people of Leeds can breathe a sigh of relief.

figgypud

Chatty Member
Driving is a massive boost to independence and it changed my life when I passed last year at 26 so I get her excitement but I do think she's maybe naive and still a bit nervous. I bought my car (tiny 1L thing) to get extra practise in and it made the world of difference not having the dual controls to rely on.

I am anticipating a post in a month or so where the car gets scraped or something and a big drama about it. It does happen which is why I didn't want to spend a lot on my first car but I was devastated when someone went into it on a car park and didn't leave a note so you do get attached.

Also I wonder if she'll try to drive in DMs??? Maybe it's easier in an automatic but it's never a smooth drive when I decide to wear them 😂

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Even when her point is completely valid she still can't communicate it well.

Also, no its not just her fans at heathers, but that doesn't change anything. She really think none of the people there were her fans?! And of course she won't dare criticise heathers. She just can't accept any responsibility ever
And that is reason number 34688653578 my friend why Crabbie is a Narcissit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so is her beloved HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As per No Neck Shrek description below...

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Imagine looking like an idiot and like a possessive creep to "annoy" some meanie haterz on a website that no one knows about.

That would be ever more pathetic. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Pathetic for sure! But I can’t bear the thought that he genuinely thinks it’s cute to never use her name and only refer to her as my/the wife 🤢
So I’d rather he was pathetically trying to wind us up because at least that way he wouldn’t think it’s acceptable to remove Carrie’s entire identity every time he mentions her.

mushkala

Chatty Member
We might have a different concept of slim. Also she's sucking in so much that it looks like she's doing a stomach vacuum. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It's pathetic to pretend to be an advocate for body positivity and suck in like that. 🤡🤡🤡🤡 She could just take different photos if she's so uncomfortable with how she looks in a bikini, no one is forcing her.
I'm all for indulging on vacations and treating them separately from your normal day to day where you look out for your wellness a bit more, but if she were to follow that rule (I don't think she does), it wouldn't matter because her life is a constant vacation. Always drinking cocktails day and night, eating Mickey mouse shaped gigantic sweets, fried food etc on her biweekly vacations. Carrie - it's okay to tell yourself okay I'll have one or two cocktails for the day and drink water otherwise. Mindfulness isn't an eating disorder

Moaninginprivate

Carrie earns a LOT of money. Asking £35+ for a 1min cameo video is good business sense as people will pay it. A rip off / gross to us, but I know I would definitely sit on cameo for a few hours if it meant it basically paid for my holiday!
I've bought cameos from a couple of MT stars and they're amazing value because they both sang for me. If you ever want a stagey cameo go for one of the ones who go above and beyond and give you your money's worth. FYI it was David Hunter and Vicki Manser. The people who charge a lot for a simple 30 second 'hi this is such and such and I just wanted to say hello' seem a total rip off for me.

Cd1313

Decided to check their Instagram today and catch up on this shit show. It just gets worse doesn't it 🤭🍿

Imagine trying to look sexy and your husband posts this embarrassing story

All the huge stickers and the song lmao is he 12. I'm dying from second hand embarrassment. Super hot. I can't 😂😂 Tom must be so embarrassed to be related to Joel. He did not spend 20 years building a career for Joel Harold 💀 Astley 💀 Montague to make him and his family look like a joke

View attachment 2092653
I think the sex is warping his brain tbh, he can't process it and is even more unhinged now 🤣🤣
---
I mean…I would hope that my spouse would find me hot, no matter what other people say ;D but it’s all so over the top, so performative, so ridiculous - not sweet or romantic.
Same, my husband calls me beautiful all the time (he's wrong), but Joel is so OTT with every single thing he says and does that it comes off as him trolling. I am consistently shocked by each new post and how freaking stupid he sounds with the way he carries (no pun intended) on.

• Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
He'll be going with her I bet, joining her to do some sappy duet onstage. What a treat that will be for the 10 people in the audience.
And in between times, he will stand in front of the stage saying that's MY WIFE.

The cats thing, in addition to being a way to avoid him, I think she wants to be seen as all cute and ooh look how the cats love her.

• Haha